Approximately 90% of the individuals admitted to her hospital were documented to have received this vaccine.

CrowCross

A concerned Physician Assistant, Deborah Conrad, convinced her hospital to carefully track the Covid-19 vaccination status of every patient admitted to her hospital. The result is shocking.

As Ms. Conrad has detailed, her hospital serves a community in which less than 50% of the individuals were vaccinated for Covid-19 but yet, during the same time period, approximately 90% of the individuals admitted to her hospital were documented to have received this vaccine. Continue to article.

Furion

A concerned Physician Assistant, Deborah Conrad, convinced her hospital to carefully track the Covid-19 vaccination status of every patient admitted to her hospital. The result is shocking.

As Ms. Conrad has detailed, her hospital serves a community in which less than 50% of the individuals were vaccinated for Covid-19 but yet, during the same time period, approximately 90% of the individuals admitted to her hospital were documented to have received this vaccine. Continue to article.
Cover ups are usually not successful, but they do expose the dingy people who shill for the cover up.

We have a few here!

4Him

Administrator
Staff member

I've been saying this for a long time....they are lying about hospitals filled with the unvaxxed. Yet the sheep wallow in the lies the idiot box tells them.

Whateverman

By itself, none of this is credible.

If her story were true, it'd be on CNN and blasted across the MSM in general. Republicans in Congress would be shouting it from the tree tops. Instead, we find nothing but screen shots of a tweet and a few letters, and an interview on an obscure blog.

If she's right, then I'll be happy to change my position on COVID-19 vaccinations. Until such evidence which shows she IS right appears, I'm happy to ignore what appears to be yet another example of fake news.

Whateverman

do study up on ADE and these vaccines. It is very serious and a terrifying situation the vaccinated are exposed to.
I trust the knowledge and expertise of the medical and scientific community over the study and research being put in by self-interested partisans.

Gondwanaland

By itself, none of this is credible.

If her story were true, it'd be on CNN and blasted across the MSM in general.
No it wouldn't. It doesn't suit their goal of jabbing everyone possible so they're certainly not going to give attention to it. Just like they've spent over a year denying natural immunity.

CrowCross

I trust the knowledge and expertise of the medical and scientific community over the study and research being put in by self-interested partisans.
The people eve and others have put forth are the experts.

But then all you have to do is find a bought and payed for Reuters fact check that demonizes these experts and you're happy.

How does that blue pill taste?

CrowCross

No it wouldn't. It doesn't suit their goal of jabbing everyone possible so they're certainly not going to give attention to it. Just like they've spent over a year denying natural immunity.
Last March I was talking to my doctor and they said natural immunity will only last a month and the jab would be like super-sizing your antibodies. Thank God for the alt-media as they presented experts in the medical and viral fields that blew his theory right out of the water.

Yakuda

Its not a surprise that the left will not cover this. Its not advancing the agenda.

Reepicheep

Nope.

This thread relies on the expertise of a Physician's Assistant - someone who is neither a doctor nor a scientist.
Deborah Conrad is an anti-vaxxer nutter who is upset that she lost/will loose her job because she refuses to be vaccinated.

(1) her claim that all vaccinated people who are admitted to hospital should be reported to VAERS only makes sense if receiving a COVID vaccination makes people impervious to harm (i.e., makes them immortal)

(2) people admitted to hospital tend to be older. Older people are more likely to be vaccinated. Therefore, even if her claim that 90% of people admitted to hospital are vaccinated is true, this fact proves nothing.

Whateverman

Deborah Conrad is an anti-vaxxer nutter who is upset that she lost/will loose her job because she refuses to be vaccinated.

(1) her claim that all vaccinated people who are admitted to hospital should be reported to VAERS only makes sense if receiving a COVID vaccination makes people impervious to harm (i.e., makes them immortal)

(2) people admitted to hospital tend to be older. Older people are more likely to be vaccinated. Therefore, even if her claim that 90% of people admitted to hospital are vaccinated is true, this fact proves nothing.
Thanks for the context. I strongly suspected that the claims in the OP were only half of the story...

I would be interested to know if the 90% figure was correct, though.