Are Democrats willing to do what it takes to put Biden and Harris in office?

Tercon

The courts have proven you wrong.
No they haven't. You show me one judge that pretends that 1000s sworn affidavits with supporting videos and supported by showing the logical and statistical impossibilities that occurred during the vote, and I can show you one hell of a fraudulent and corrupt judge at the same time.

vibise

Actually if people are getting called out for denying fraud and corruption occurring in this election, when there are thousands of sworn affidavits
with supporting videos and supported by showing that logical and statistical impossibilities occurred during the vote, then in reality fraudulent and corrupt people are just getting called out silly. And if you don't like being included in with fraudulent and corrupt people, then stop saying there is no evidence of fraud and corruption in this election, because as long as you keep saying "there is no evidence of fraud or corruption in the 2020 election, you are in fact committing fraud and corruption on the readers here.
People can say whatever they want online, but in court you have to tell the truth.
Trump's lawyers have failed to present any evidence of election fraud in court, and in some cases have acknowledged they have no evidence of fraud.
Facts matter, and if you have no facts that you can present in court, then you have no case.
Give it up.
Biden won by a landslide.

vibise

No they haven't. You show me one judge that pretends that 1000s sworn affidavits with supporting videos and supported by showing the logical and statistical impossibilities that occurred during the vote, and I can show you one hell of a fraudulent and corrupt judge at the same time.
30-40 cases have gone to court and have been rejected, in many cases by Republican appointed judges and sometimes by Trump appointed judges.
The cases they have presented have not met court standards, and judges have pointed out that there is no evidence to support these cases.
Why don't you look at the court record? If you did you would see that Trump is losing consistently, in all states, and before all judges.

vibise

Absolutely. This fraud is the boldest I have ever seen, these Dems are crazy as communism can make them. And don't think for a minute that those democratic state senators don't know all about it, because they protest way too much every time evidence of fraud comes forward.
It is often Republican officials in these states that are rejecting claims of fraud.

Whateverman

You show me one judge that pretends that 1000s sworn affidavits with supporting videos and supported by showing the logical and statistical impossibilities that occurred during the vote, and [...]
Is this English?

What kind of judge am I supposed to show you again?

You could nip this whole thing in the bud and show us a single judge who's ruled in favor of Team Orange Loser, and ruled that their case demonstrated massive voter fraud in a single state.

You can't though, because you're nothing but a bluff.

Tercon

People can say whatever they want online, but in court you have to tell the truth.
Trump's lawyers have failed to present any evidence of election fraud in court, and in some cases have acknowledged they have no evidence of fraud.
Facts matter, and if you have no facts that you can present in court, then you have no case.
Give it up.
Yeah that's what the 1000s of sworn affidavits are for, are you and these corrupt judges pretending they don't exist.
Biden won by a landslide.
Biden won by cheating and there is going to be hell to pay when this gets to SCOTUS

Whateverman

Yeah that's what the 1000s of sworn affidavits are for, are you and these corrupt judges pretending they don't exist.

Biden won by cheating and there is going to be hell to pay when this gets to SCOTUS
It's already gotten to SCOTUS once, and they shot it down like knocking a paper plane out of the sky.

Whateverman

Democrats are ready to do what it takes to put Bidden in Harris in office, and that's because it's going to take nothing.

Literally, nothing. That's all Democrats are going to need to do in order for Team Biden to take a seat behind the Resolute Desk on January 20. Just sit back, let the states cast their electoral votes according to the popular vote, and Biden wins.

Easy peasy.

Electric Skeptic

Actually if people are getting called out for denying fraud and corruption occurring in this election, when there are thousands of sworn affidavits
with supporting videos and supported by showing that logical and statistical impossibilities occurred during the vote, then in reality fraudulent and corrupt people are just getting called out silly.
Your sentence doesn't even make sense.
And if you don't like being included in with fraudulent and corrupt people, then stop saying there is no evidence of fraud and corruption in this election, because as long as you keep saying "there is no evidence of fraud or corruption in the 2020 election, you are in fact committing fraud and corruption on the readers here.
THere is no evidence of fraud and corruption in this election, and it is YOU who are committing fraud and corruption on the readers here by claiming there is.

Electric Skeptic

Absolutely. This fraud is the boldest I have ever seen, these Dems are crazy as communism can make them. And don't think for a minute that those democratic state senators don't know all about it, because they protest way too much every time evidence of fraud comes forward.
There is no such evidence.

Electric Skeptic

Yes, they have. Multiple courts, SCOTUS the latest one.

There was no logical or statistical impossibilities that occurred during the vote.

Gus Bovona

Are you aware that a sworn affidavit is hearsay in court? When those people who swore in those affidavits appear in a court and are cross-examined, then we can talk. And that saying something that isn't true in a sworn affidavit means nothing unless someone cares to prosecute it.

with supporting videos and supported by showing that logical and statistical impossibilities occurred during the vote,
See this about all the things that had never happened before, until they did.

then in reality fraudulent and corrupt people are just getting called out silly. And if you don't like being included in with fraudulent and corrupt people, then stop saying there is no evidence of fraud and corruption in this election, because as long as you keep saying "there is no evidence of fraud or corruption in the 2020 election, you are in fact committing fraud and corruption on the readers here.
There may have been fraud, but the question is whether it was significant enough to change any currently certified result. And, whether any claim that significant fraud happened had to have been resolved before yesterday, the Safe Harbour day.

Whateverman

SCOTUS has already declined to even hear it.
They declined to hear it, in a single written sentence, and not one of ******'s three appointed Justices dissented. Not one Justice on the entire court disagreed with the dismissal.

It's over.

ps. I know that no matter how many times brute facts like this are pointed out to them, *********** will never abandon their mantra.

pps. I also know that labels like "******" and "Trumpanzee" are counter-productive, but in this case, we're debating people who have precluded the possibility of productive conversation.

Authentic Nouveau

So how can they call Bidet's deceased voters and verify signatures?

why did crooked Dems hurry to toss envelopes with signatures on mail in ballots?

Faithoverbelief

Corrupt judges that Trump placed. Shows he has not a clue of what he is doing.