Are non Christians "better" than Christians?

souls are susceptible because we are in this type of carnal fleshbody... (a foreign nature)
which He did not make, and it answers to a different will, of flesh.

We need justification because Christians can always choose to do evil.
A Christian is Christ like no different from Jesus who was Christ like. Christ = Gods anointing, mind, in man to be like Him and in His same image. There is no evil in Gods anointed. see 1 John 3:9. We who are anointed of God, born of God, Christ in us, it is Impossible to be in sin.

Many use the name of Christ and dont have a clue who Christ is. Even Jesus didnt come to this realization until he was about 30 years old. See Matt 3:16 that is when the truth came to him just as the same truth comes to us all who is of Gods anointing, Christ in us.

OK, suit yourself. You made the claim that what Jesus preached is neither universally nor eternally binding on those who truly accept Him as Lord...
Never said any such thing. I have often argued for OSAS. You've once again read something into the posts that wasn't stated and again misrepresented the posts when it would have been much better to ask for clarification.
...and you therefore have the burden to prove it.
I have no burden to prove a straw man. I stated that some aspects of Jesus' teaching were temporal, and consequently changed as a function of Calvary. I provided quotes from Jesus and the epistolary showing Jesus and the NT writers stating certain things were temporary and evidencing examples of change. In other words, I did what you are claiming I should do, and I did it before being asked. I'm now being asked for things already provided.
As I see it, you failed to prove that claim.
Posts prove otherwise.
Whatever evidence you posted for that claim, if it was evidence at all, didn't truly support that claim.
That's an entirely different matter. I cannot make you read, understand, believe, accept or support anything.
Of course, you nevertheless always have the option to try to meet your burden of proof, and I will be happy to explain to you how to do so.
I don't collaborate with posters who misrepresent others and themselves, especially not those who deny the plain reading of scripture when provided.
As for me, I will continue to conclude that the four Evangelists recorded the words of Jesus so that all of us who follow Him, Jew and gentile alike, will always obey and be saved as we repent of our sins.
I wonder if you see the irony there. You do not always obey! You've made a mess of your own op (and still failed to address the salient aspects of my op-replies despite my perception we have a lot upon which we agree).
If I'm wrong, then at worst I obeyed some injunctions that really didn't apply to me.
No, at worst you disobeyed the teachings of Jesus, contradicted your own posts, proved yourself a hypocrite, and if we apply your own standards then you've drawn into question your own eternal disposition.
I don't mind taking Christ's advice!
I strongly recommend you give consideration to what he and his Father said about bearing false witness.
If you're wrong, on the other hand. then you have failed to accept Jesus as Lord. I pray that you find the truth.
Blessedly, I don't place my trust in internet posters, especially those who presume to call into question other's salvation by their own metrics when they don't live up to them themselves.

Was the possibility you might have misconstrued something considered at any time in this thread before deciding to divide and condemn?

Hebrews 7:12
For when the priesthood is changed, of necessity there takes place a change of law also.

Romans 8:1-2
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death.

Colossians 2:13-14
When you were dead in your transgressions and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He made you alive together with Him, having forgiven us all our transgressions, having canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us, which was hostile to us; and He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.

The cross changed everything.

Matthew 5:18-19
"For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

Hebrews 7:12-19
For when the priesthood is changed, of necessity there takes place a change of law also. For the one concerning whom these things are spoken belongs to another tribe, from which no one has officiated at the altar. For it is evident that our Lord was descended from Judah, a tribe with reference to which Moses spoke nothing concerning priests. And this is clearer still, if another priest arises according to the likeness of Melchizedek, who has become such not on the basis of a law of physical requirement, but according to the power of an indestructible life. For it is attested of Him, 'You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.' For, on the one hand, there is a setting aside of a former commandment because of its weakness and uselessness (for the Law made nothing perfect), and on the other hand there is a bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.

That too is what Jesus taught.

And you're now far afield of your own op.

OK, suit yourself. You made the claim that what Jesus preached is neither universally nor eternally binding on those who truly accept Him as Lord...
Never said any such thing.

Oh but you did say that! Back on post #51:

I have read statements like, "Anybody who disobeys Jesus is at most Christian in name only," and "...what Jesus preached has universal and eternal applications to the lives of Jews and gentiles alike," when neither is true or correct.
Let's not post errors only to deny them later. Such denials won't work because the truth is preserved here on the forum for all to see.

Oh but you did say that! Back on post #51:
Post 51 says otherwise. My denial of your claim of universal and eternal binding was demonstrably proven untrue in the cases of Paul and Peter (that evidence remains unaddressed other than to deny its existence) and qualified to assert a universal and eternal standard:

The righteous shall live by faith!

Universal and eternal.

You screwed up.

You're being selective. You do that with both scripture AND posts. It's messed up. The fact remains some things Jesus taught were temporal and some things were eternal. The former are not universal. The latter are. The failure to correctly identify the contexts the scripture itself asserts is one of the biggest errors you've got on your side of this conversation...... beginning with the fact the Church has ALWAYS been a messy place. Even Paul and Peter had their episodes.

You seek to quote mine my denial of your context-ignoring overgeneralized treatment of selected, proof-texted verses claiming I haven't proven anything when any objective reading of the posts easily and readily shows who posted scripture to support their position, and who posted more scripture, who posted scripture rightly rendered, as well as who posted red herring, straw men, ad hominem, false causes, false equivalences, while all the while providing none yourself.

You fall prey to the fundamental problem every human will face: we don't live up to our own standards, much les the ones God set!
Let's not post errors only to deny them later. Such denials won't work because the truth is preserved here on the forum for all to see.
rotflmbo!

You should definitely practice what you preach.

Back