Are some medical school teachers apologizing for saying only biological women can get pregnant?

Whateverman

To apologize for saying that would be an admission that biological men can get pregnant.
Nope. It would be being sensitive to someone who is transgender.

Until medical school teachers & scientists say "men can get pregnant", they haven't said "men can get pregnant".

john james

So that means some are trying to control others speech by saying they are offended

Correction:
So that means some could be trying to control others speech by saying they are offended. Or some could feel because they are offended that others should censor themselves.

Electric Skeptic

So that means some are trying to control others speech by saying they are offended
No, it doesn't. Nice try, though. Actually, that's a really idiotic thing to say. If I tell you that something you said offended me, that in no way controls anything at all. You can ignore me, apologise, keep saying it - whatever you like. Zero control.

Fenuay

Nope. It would be being sensitive to someone who is transgender.

Until medical school teachers & scientists say "men can get pregnant", they haven't said "men can get pregnant".
It's kinda apologizing for stating a current biological fact. Because biological men cannot get pregnant. Sure a trans f-m can choose to get pregnant but they are still a biological female with biologically working female anatomy that carries the female side of the genetic material. They can only contribute an x. So surgery to alter genitals and hormones to change physical appearance don't change the biological gender.

Reactions: BMS

Electric Skeptic

And since there's no REASON to be sensitive to some FOOL in their artificial fantasy, then it would be better to be honest and Snap them out of their idiotic delusion.
Unless, of course, supporting them in what you claim to be their "artificial fantasy" and "idiotic delusion" were the best thing for them. But who cares about that, anyway?

BMS

Unless, of course, supporting them in what you claim to be their "artificial fantasy" and "idiotic delusion" were the best thing for them. But who cares about that, anyway?
Would you support all idiotic delusions like gender identity, or just gender identity.
And the best thing for them and everyone else is to help them from the idiotic delusion or as we see society cant work anymore

BMS

No, it wouldn't. It would be a recognition that it could be hurtful/harmful to say it.
Hardly. Facts dont care about feelings.
Our worldview supports people with all the challenges in life. We want to see their potential fulfilled not their fantasies.
Your position abuses people

Temujin

Would you support all idiotic delusions like gender identity, or just gender identity.
And the best thing for them and everyone else is to help them from the idiotic delusion or as we see society cant work anymore
Society copes perfectly well with transgender people in it. Societies have done so for centuries. A few bewildered people having hissy fits because other people don't conform to their blinkered prejudices, is not an indication that society isn't working.

Beloved Daughter

And since there's no REASON to be sensitive to some FOOL in their artificial fantasy, then it would be better to be honest and Snap them out of their idiotic delusion.

I love Bob. Too funny and too sad that anyone would believe this utter nonsense. :love:
Correction:
So that means some could be trying to control others speech by saying they are offended. Or some could feel because they are offended that others should censor themselves.
Not telling the truth is THE problem with our country. Starting with parents who won't say 'no' to their children, teachers who are not allowed to give 0's for missing assigned work. The NCLB essentially wrote the book on so much of this nonsense. I was forced as a teacher to accept a student who had been expelled from two other schools. He was diagnosed with 'conduct disorder'. This is a stop gap measure to try and keep these children from being called, what they are, child sociopaths. This child lifted his desk and three it against a wall. Praise be to God, no one was hurt, just drywall and paint. Nevertheless, I had to keep him in my class. I spent most of my day correcting outrageous behavior and the kids who wanted to learn, didn't get from me, what they should have.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conduct_disorder

In this case, mainstreaming fails everyone.

We need to tell our kids the truth. Not every kid gets the 'A'. There are again, there are few role models. Our government is run by idiots, liars and thieves. Con men and women.

BMS

No, they are not.
Yes they are.
They were men but transitioned.
Impossible, it is impossible for the chromosomes to be changed and even with surgery for all the anatomy to be changed. So were you purposely deceiving us when you agreed biological sex is chromosomes and anatomy?
That is what the prefix "trans" means.
Nope. The prefix 'trans' means across, over or beyond. The biology of a man cant go across to the biology of a woman. The Trans Siberian railway cant become an aircraft across Ukraine.