Are some medical school teachers apologizing for saying only biological women can get pregnant?

Electric Skeptic

Except, of course, that it's all completely phony, and they're mentally ill.
Neither of which you have demonstrated or can demonstrate.

But let's assume for a moment and the sake of this discussion that they are mentally ill. So what? If them living as the opposite gender gives them the most happiness, why not do it? Particularly if - as is the case - there is no treatment for their mental illness?

BMS

You've yet to demonstrate that anybody is "liv[ing] a lie".
So the evidence and reasoning presented is the demonstration, whereas you saying otherwise is, well, you saying otherwise.

Because what you call "the truth" is incompatible with them being happy.
The truth has been demonstrated. What you call not the truth cant be demonstrated.
Them living as a different gender leads to more happiness and harms nobody.
Obviously not for the ones who lives as the opposite sex and are harmed by your ideology. Also of course facts dont care about feelings. If it made me happy to be living as a giraffe doesnt make me a giraffe.

Electric Skeptic

So the evidence and reasoning presented is the demonstration, whereas you saying otherwise is, well, you saying otherwise.
You've not presented any evidence or reasoning that anybody is "living a lie".
The truth has been demonstrated. What you call not the truth cant be demonstrated.
No, it hasn't. Secondly, not at issue.
Obviously not for the ones who lives as the opposite sex and are harmed by your ideology.
Nobody is harmed by my ideology.
Also of course facts dont care about feelings. If it made me happy to be living as a giraffe doesnt make me a giraffe.
Which is irrelevant to the discussion.

Electric Skeptic

Yes it was, that is why I pointed that out to you. :)
No, you haven't, nor have you pointed it out to anybody.
Everyone is
Yet you cannot demonstrate anything to support your claim.
Yes, in reality facts are relevant to every discussion except among yourselves with your ideology
Wrong yet again. But your claim shows that you didn't understand the discussion you butted into.

BMS

Neither of which you have demonstrated or can demonstrate.

But let's assume for a moment and the sake of this discussion that they are mentally ill. So what? If them living as the opposite gender gives them the most happiness, why not do it? Particularly if - as is the case - there is no treatment for their mental illness?
Lets assume for a moment, if you say "It is women whose biological sex is male" can women have a biological sex of female? If so, what is the difference in biological sex of male and female if both are women?

Electric Skeptic

Lets assume for a moment, if you say "It is women whose biological sex is male" can women have a biological sex of female? If so, what is the difference in biological sex of male and female if both are women?
Do you not know the difference between biological males and biological females?

BMS

Do you not know the difference between biological males and biological females?
Yes, I am asking you for clarity on why you dont. So since you say "It is women whose biological sex is male" can women have a biological sex of female? If so, what is the difference in biological sex of male and female if both are women?

and of course you cant answer.

BMS

As Douglas Murray has said, we need to stand up against this deranged ideology. everywhere and everytime

Electric Skeptic

Yes, I am asking you for clarity on why you dont. So since you say "It is women whose biological sex is male" can women have a biological sex of female? If so, what is the difference in biological sex of male and female if both are women?

and of course you cant answer.
I've repeatedly answered. Do you not know the difference between biological males and biological females?

Beloved Daughter

Why would trying to LIVE A LIE (and making other fools believe it) be better for them than realizing the truth?

Exactly. Just because some people are confused about their gender, doesn't mean the rest of need to play along by suspending reality as well. I always find this view disingenuous. These same people are happy to murder children in the womb. Always pointing to science except for when they don't.

Beloved Daughter

You've not presented any evidence or reasoning that anybody is "living a lie".

No, it hasn't. Secondly, not at issue.

Nobody is harmed by my ideology.

Which is irrelevant to the discussion.

Of course, all of the lying is so good for the benefit of society.

I'm not about to tell anyone who is obviously man/woman a lie so they won't get their feelings hurt. Since when is that the standard for truth? Say or do anything, suspend reality, science, the 1st amendment, and whatever else get's in the way of their 'hurt feelings'.

Next we'll be telling grossly super morbidly obese people, that their unhealthy life style doesn't matter. We don't want to tell them the truth, they might get their feelings hurt.

Temujin

Except, of course, that it's all completely phony, and they're mentally ill.
Unless of course it is those who claim that it is completely phony are mentally ill. Or more likely to the point, those who claim it is a mental illness are complete phonies

Bob Carabbio

Unless of course it is those who claim that it is completely phony are mentally ill. Or more likely to the point, those who claim it is a mental illness are complete phonies
But getting back to the O.P. - why would "Medical school teachers" supposedly have to apologize to a physical MAN (regardless of his mental illness) for saying that he can't be pregnant???? It's only stating an absolute FACT.

Electric Skeptic

Of course, all of the lying is so good for the benefit of society.
Allowing people to live as their preferred gender is, indeed, good for society.
I'm not about to tell anyone who is obviously man/woman a lie so they won't get their feelings hurt.
Goes back to something I posted earlier about the lie that conservative 'Christians' care about others.
Since when is that the standard for truth? Say or do anything, suspend reality, science, the 1st amendment, and whatever else get's in the way of their 'hurt feelings'.
Feel free to do so, if you want. Since nobody else is suggesting it, have fun with it.
Next we'll be telling grossly super morbidly obese people, that their unhealthy life style doesn't matter. We don't want to tell them the truth, they might get their feelings hurt.
Feel free to do so, if you want. Since nobody else is suggesting it, have fun with it.

Last edited:

Beloved Daughter

Which is why some men with Swyer syndrome can become pregnant since male genitalia are just modified female genitalia.

Are you going to keep spamming the boards with this minute example which has zilch to do with transgenderism. I can't tell you how to post, but I know that spamming the same post over and over a zillion times is against the rules.

https://carm.org/uncategorized/carm-discussion-rules/

Rule 36: Spamming in any form is not permitted. You may not post the same post or thread more than once on forums.