Are some medical school teachers apologizing for saying only biological women can get pregnant?

Authentic Nouveau

And since there's no REASON to be sensitive to some FOOL in their artificial fantasy, then it would be better to be honest and Snap them out of their idiotic delusion.
I remember a medical patient that was "out of it" so many tests, x-rays, brain scans. Nobody had a diagnosis. So our renegade brain surgeon did a consult. He pulled back the sheet and the gown and yanked on his testicles If he was unconscious, he would NOT feel pain,
The dude jumped up as best he could. Game over. It was borderline catatonic trance. The nut case was not willing to go farther in testing.

Nothing like a dose of reality therapy.

Beloved Daughter

Allowing people to live as their preferred gender is, indeed, good for society.

I don't want to stop them from living however they want to. But I'm not going to lie about. I'm not going to suspend reality just because it might hurt their feelings

Goes back to something I posted earlier about the lie that conservative 'Christians' care about others.

Yes, I read it. I read many things here. Most of it is nonsense. I do care about others, but loving someone means you won't lie to them.

Feel free to do so, if you want. Since nobody else is suggesting it, have fun with it.

The world and life in general can be hard. Lying about only makes it worse.

Feel free to do so, if you want. Since nobody else is suggesting it, have fun with it.

Therein lies the problem. Truth has become something government wants to define and hence compels me to be a silent witness to their folly.

Beloved Daughter

Why are you so obsessed with your pet diversion? Do you know why?

When one cannot deal with reality, they major on irrelevant minutia which isn't about being transgender. It's spam and I'm going to treat it like spam.

It's dishonest to sign up to a discussion forum, and agree to abide by the rules, and then proceed to break those very rules.

J regia

When one cannot deal with reality, they major on irrelevant minutia which isn't about being transgender. It's spam and I'm going to treat it like spam.

It's dishonest to sign up to a discussion forum, and agree to abide by the rules, and then proceed to break those very rules.
The reality is that some genetically male persons can become pregnant because male genitalia are just modified female genitalia.

And what effect do transgenders have on your life anyway?

J regia

I remember a medical patient that was "out of it" so many tests, x-rays, brain scans. Nobody had a diagnosis. So our renegade brain surgeon did a consult. He pulled back the sheet and the gown and yanked on his testicles If he was unconscious, he would NOT feel pain,
The dude jumped up as best he could. Game over. It was borderline catatonic trance. The nut case was not willing to go farther in testing.

And was your renegade brain surgeon barred from practicing medicine for life, and how many years was he sentenced to for aggravated assault?

Temujin

But getting back to the O.P. - why would "Medical school teachers" supposedly have to apologize to a physical MAN (regardless of his mental illness) for saying that he can't be pregnant???? It's only stating an absolute FACT.
I have no idea. I think that the OP is a complete fabrication.

Beloved Daughter

The reality is that some genetically male persons can become pregnant because male genitalia are just modified female genitalia.

It not a transgender issue. Not only are you spamming, but now you are off topic. Introducing off-topic minutia doesn't help you. This is what leftists do. They find a remote, example that in the real world is is statistically null.

If you read the OP carefully, you would know that it's not about genetic anomalies. It's the deluded idea that men can get pregnant. I read that it has been estimated that 1 in 50,000 to 1 in 100,000 people are born with Swyer syndrome.

I thought you championed science. It doesn't seem that way.

Temujin

Imaginary friends take many different forms, but an imaginary renegade brain surgeon is a whole new category of weird.

Beloved Daughter

Wrong on both counts. You are talking about genetic anomalies, the OP is talking about a twisted idea, which, according to leftists raises their suicide rate above 40%. Why would you want someone to kill themselves?

I want no part of that and you shouldn't either.

J regia

It not a transgender issue. Not only are you spamming, but now you are off topic. Introducing off-topic minutia doesn't help you. This is what leftists do. They find a remote, example that in the real world is is statistically null.

If you read the OP carefully, you would know that it's not about genetic anomalies. It's the deluded idea that men can get pregnant. I read that it has been estimated that 1 in 50,000 to 1 in 100,000 people are born with Swyer syndrome.

I thought you championed science. It doesn't seem that way.
None of that changes the fact that some genetically male persons can become pregnant, including many supermodels with Swyer syndrome who are far prettier than women who have hysterectomies.

J regia

Why do you promote transgenderism? Their suicide rate is 40+%.
That's because of the intolerance of people who, unlike Jesus, cannot accept that some men are so born from their mothers' wombs (Matt 19:12) and why Jesus said nothing at all about homosexuality or transgenders or why some men do not marry and choose the lie on the breasts of other men they love instead.

BMS

I've repeatedly answered. Do you not know the difference between biological males and biological females?
No you havent. I have asked you a question and you have asked me a question.
My question shows you dont now know the difference between biological males and biological females. All you have done os suggest I dont. What use is that. We can no longer communicate.

BMS

That's because of the intolerance of people who, unlike Jesus, cannot accept that some men are so born from their mothers' wombs (Matt 19:12) and why Jesus said nothing at all about homosexuality or transgenders or why some men do not marry and choose the lie on the breasts of other men they love instead.
In Laminations 0:15, Jesos says 'wibbly wibbly woo' and not many people know that except you and me.

BMS

Because of the cause of their suicide rate, which is not the condition, but society's, that is YOUR attitude to it.
Then they should come to terms with reality. In fact the trans activists are just about the most disaffected, vindictive and hateful group on the planet. They call lesbians "terfs', and they scream and threaten anyone who speaks reality.

And as far as you are concerned mate, one doesnt weaponise suicide down to one issue, and for someone who supports the murder of unborn humans by pro-choice abortion, its sick.