Are some medical school teachers apologizing for saying only biological women can get pregnant?

BMS

Allowing people to live as their preferred gender is, indeed, good for society.

Goes back to something I posted earlier about the lie that conservative 'Christians' care about others.

Feel free to do so, if you want. Since nobody else is suggesting it, have fun with it.

Feel free to do so, if you want. Since nobody else is suggesting it, have fun with it.
Not when their preferred gender is a denial of their sex it isnt. Would you allow anyone to pretend to be whatever they want. Can a 10 year old drive a car and own a gun if their preferred age is 21?

Or is this a specific sexual perverted thing?

Doesnt work Electric.

BMS

Unless of course it is those who claim that it is completely phony are mentally ill. Or more likely to the point, those who claim it is a mental illness are complete phonies
Who are you to call transgender people phonies?

BMS

Do you not know the difference between biological males and biological females?
A woman cant have a biological sex or gender of male. Not possible. If you think it is then a giraffe could be an elephant and the zoo could be the ocean.

Yes it id bad for society if we all join in the mentally deranged lunacy

BMS

The reality is that some genetically male persons can become pregnant because male genitalia are just modified female genitalia.

And what effect do transgenders have on your life anyway?
I know someone with Kleinfelters whose preferred syndrome is Swyer 😀

J regia

In Laminations 0:15, Jesos says 'wibbly wibbly woo' and not many people know that except you and me.
And also apologized for some medical teachers saying only biological women can get pregnant since some genetically male people can become pregnant too.

Temujin

Then they should come to terms with reality. In fact the trans activists are just about the most disaffected, vindictive and hateful group on the planet. They call lesbians "terfs', and they scream and threaten anyone who speaks reality.
No" they" don't. Some individuals may do. Most trans people are not what you call activists at all, but are concerned purely with resolving their personal circumstances. Besides, your opinion of who is the most disaffected, vindictive and hateful group on the planet is not authoritative, since the group you belong to is in the running.

And as far as you are concerned mate, one doesnt weaponise suicide down to one issue, and for someone who supports the murder of unborn humans by pro-choice abortion, its sick.
You lost the argument a while ago. While changing the subject to a completely irrelevant and different one is a recognised tactic of the defeated, you would have been more sensible not to choose as your diversion another subject on which you were defeated a while ago. This merely reinforces your now firmly established position as a serial loser.

BMS

No" they" don't.
Yes they do.

Some individuals may do.
Yes transactivists so, people such as Debbie Hayton, Rose of Dawn etc dont.
Most trans people are not what you call activists at all,
But my point was about the transactivists we know by their fruit, their actions. We saw this with Jordan Peterson where the transactivists claimed Peterson's supporters were violent yet all the evidence showed the violence was by the transactivists. We see it in the death threats to JK Rowling, pipe bombs in the post etc. and all those who point out the reality who get threatened with the sack from theirs jobs like Alison Bailey.

I note your baseless opinion though, reject it with the contempt it deserves.

You lost the argument a while ago.
Facts dont care about your feelings. If it makes you feel better that your feelings trump the evidence and reality then keep it to yourself.

Electric Skeptic

No you havent. I have asked you a question and you have asked me a question.
Try answering my question.
My question shows you dont now know the difference between biological males and biological females.
No, it doesn't.
All you have done os suggest I dont. What use is that. We can no longer communicate.
All I have done is ask you a question. If you can't answer it, that's your problem.

Electric Skeptic

Not when their preferred gender is a denial of their sex it isnt.
Gender does not deny sex.
Would you allow anyone to pretend to be whatever they want. Can a 10 year old drive a car and own a gun if their preferred age is 21?
I don't answer idiotic questions.
Or is this a specific sexual perverted thing?
Nope.
Doesnt work Electric.
It works fine for everybody except those who deny reality.

Electric Skeptic

A woman cant have a biological sex or gender of male. Not possible.
Wrong.
If you think it is then a giraffe could be an elephant and the zoo could be the ocean.
Nope.
Yes it id bad for society if we all join in the mentally deranged lunacy
You've yet to demonstrate any "mentally deranged lunacy". Actually, you've yet to demonstrate a single downside from respecting others' gender choices.