Are these things twitter wont ban? See video

Torin

I couldn't agree with you more but isn't this identical to what is going on in the world today? I am astounded that Mika blasted FaceBook and Twitter for not doing ENOUGH to silence conservatives and Brain Stelter and two others suggesting that OAN and Newsmax should be shut down by those who provide TV viewing to the masses.

Each side is at war with one another now....;seriously. it is the worst I have ever seen it. the days of working across party lines is gone. These debate rooms are just a reflection of what we are seeing in the world and I see NO changes on the horizon, For example, I do NOT want our Republican senators to give Biden an inch. Why? because his policies will ruin America. He already wants to just sign an executive order legalizing millions of illegal aliens. That will mean millions of votes right away for Democrats and hopefully the Repubs say NO and file suit.
I agree that American political discourse has gone down the toilet in general.

However, I'm confident that CARM, specifically, has always been about as bad as it is now. Every once in a while someone dredges up the myth of a CARM golden age in the distant past when everyone was civil and reasonable, but I've been here for 10+ years and seen no substantial change in the quality of the discussion, ever.

How do you think the dumacrates built their base? Immigration. Not only for votes but to exploit cheap labour. But do not blame the Immigrant that wanted to come here searching for a better life.

I've been watching that young lady Kaitlyn bennett and the hatred from the left against her clearly indicates the divide is close to the melting point.

Again, it is all by design. Divide and conquer. *I'm sure they have agitators on both sides riling up the masses against each other.
You forgot to put the word illegal in from of immigration. NO country can survive allowing anyone who wants to come over to do iy.

I agree that American political discourse has gone down the toilet in general.

However, I'm confident that CARM, specifically, has always been about as bad as it is now. Every once in a while someone dredges up the myth of a CARM golden age in the distant past when everyone was civil and reasonable, but I've been here for 10+ years and seen no substantial change in the quality of the discussion, ever.
It is a matter of perception and in this sort of discussion, there is no way to prove it one way or the other as to whether or not "debates" have become more and more uncivil. It's like election fraud. One side dismisses 1000 affidavits, video of people moving ballots out from under tables, math showing there were more votes than people who voted and that same side impeached a president over what one unknown WB claimed.

john james

It is a matter of perception and in this sort of discussion, there is no way to prove it one way or the other as to whether or not "debates" have become more and more uncivil. It's like election fraud. One side dismisses 1000 affidavits, video of people moving ballots out from under tables, math showing there were more votes than people who voted and that same side impeached a president over what one unknown WB claimed.
What is "WB"?

Torin

It is a matter of perception and in this sort of discussion, there is no way to prove it one way or the other as to whether or not "debates" have become more and more uncivil.
I guess so.
It's like election fraud. One side dismisses 1000 affidavits, video of people moving ballots out from under tables, math showing there were more votes than people who voted and that same side impeached a president over what one unknown WB claimed.
I'll leave this to others to debate.

john james

Whistle Blower. In the case of Trumps impeachment, they only claimed there was one.
I didn't hear that. I thought it was solely based upon what happened at the Capitol.

How do some know it was an actual whistle blower? Could it like the so called whistle blower in the Russia collusion that just didn't like Trump?

Electric Skeptic

Not quite. One side dismisses a bunch of spurious 'evidence' that did not hold up in any court of law. And that same side impeached a President over egregious offences.

I didn't hear that. I thought it was solely based upon what happened at the Capitol.

How do some know it was an actual whistle blower? Could it like the so called whistle blower in the Russia collusion that just didn't like Trump?
I'm referring to the first impeachment where they impeached Trump for so meting BIDEN did.

Not quite. One side dismisses a bunch of spurious 'evidence' that did not hold up in any court of law. And that same side impeached a President over egregious offences.
That the state courts wouldn't take the cases is like suggesting the foxes are gonna come clean and admit that they raided the hen house. Ya think a judge in a Democrat state would do that?

Electric Skeptic

That the state courts wouldn't take the cases is like suggesting the foxes are gonna come clean and admit that they raided the hen house. Ya think a judge in a Democrat state would do that?
Plenty of Republican judges did it; plenty of Trump appointees did it; the SCOTUS did it. Were they all in on this massive conspiracy?

Yes. Schiff got with that left wing arrogant Vindman and concocted a scenario with that attorney whose name I forget who vowed to impeach from Day ONE and decided it would lend credence to their lie that Trump was extorting Ukraine when it was really Biden by claiming there was a WB (whistleblower) when there wasn't one. Based on that ONE anonymous WB who never even submitted an affidavit like the thousands of sworn affidavits that say Biden's election was fraudulent, they impeached Trump.

wiseones2cents

You forgot to put the word illegal in from of immigration. NO country can survive allowing anyone who wants to come over to do iy.
Well technically every single American other than Native Indians immigrated to North America. And every race that is not white has been discriminated in the past by the majority white. As most are percieved as job stealers and uncivilized. Capitalism needs to keep expanding to survive or the markets become saturated. Thats why they(right and left politicians) love immigration. The right just pretend to not like it because they have to give lip service to their base. The immigrants keep rolling in. Sure if immigration is not regulated, people will fight for jobs, but the rich will become fatter cats either way. If they weren't employing these illegal immigrants they would stop coming over the border.

Oh and the real reason the mexicans are coming over is because their country has gone to crap. Why? NAFTA and drugs. The drug dealers that supply the USA with the huge amounts of cocaine and heroin have taken over Mexico.

Mexico is more of a threat then Iraq ever was, but the American Elites benefit from the drug trade.

Left wing Republicans? Left wing Trump appointees? Left wing SCOTUS? Are you kidding?
The SC chickened out and I and meant others think they messed up. I am referring to the states. Georgia is an exception.

But, you know, it doesn't really matter. the evidence was overwhelming that there was fraud and that they changed the rules weeks before the election to benefit Democrats. The SC didn't want to address that claiming it was a state issue.

Well technically every single American other than Native Indians immigrated to North America. And every race that is not white has been discriminated in the past by the majority white. As most are percieved as job stealers and uncivilized. Capitalism needs to keep expanding to survive or the markets become saturated. Thats why they(right and left politicians) love immigration. The right just pretend to not like it because they have to give lip service to their base. The immigrants keep rolling in. Sure if immigration is not regulated, people will fight for jobs, but the rich will become fatter cats either way. If they weren't employing these illegal immigrants they would stop coming over the border.

Oh and the real reason the mexicans are coming over is because their country has gone to crap. Why? NAFTA and drugs. The drug dealers that supply the USA with the huge amounts of cocaine and heroin have taken over Mexico.

Mexico is more of a threat then Iraq ever was, but the American Elites benefit from the drug trade.
Ask me why I should care.

Whateverman

the evidence was overwhelming that there was fraud and that they changed the rules weeks before the election to benefit Democrats. The SC didn't want to address that claiming it was a state issue.
If there was the tiniest bit of truth in this, ****** wouldn't have lost 62 out of 63 lawsuits.

The fact is that the predominantly-conservative courts didn't find any credible evidence of voter fraud large enough to have changed the election results. Each-and-every conservative who ignores this simple fact is rejecting the rule of law (and thus the Constitution) in this country.