Are these things twitter wont ban? See video

If there was the tiniest bit of truth in this, ****** wouldn't have lost 62 out of 63 lawsuits.

The fact is that the predominantly-conservative courts didn't find any credible evidence of voter fraud large enough to have changed the election results. Each-and-every conservative who ignores this simple fact is rejecting the rule of law (and thus the Constitution) in this country.
TRUMP did not file those suits. It is a common lie spread by MSM.

LifeIn

The SC chickened out ...
The justices have lifetime appointments. There is no reason any of them should fear exercising their best judgement.

But, you know, it doesn't really matter. the evidence was overwhelming that there was fraud
..same old baseless claim, no matter how many times someone make it.....

and that they changed the rules weeks before the election to benefit Democrats.
It was all legal, and it expanded the electorate. If having more people vote benefits the Democrats, then the Republicans should be asking themselves why they can't appeal to more people.

The justices have lifetime appointments. There is no reason any of them should fear exercising their best judgement.

..same old baseless claim, no matter how many times someone make it.....

It was all legal, and it expanded the electorate. If having more people vote benefits the Democrats, then the Republicans should be asking themselves why they can't appeal to more people.
It would be useless for me to give you links to the fraud because you will just dismiss it. Yet, I bet you were just fine with one unknown WB impeaching Trump.

LifeIn

It would be useless for me to give you links to the fraud because you will just dismiss it.
Not true. In this posting I took a link that supposedly proved fraud and spent 738 words in serious analysis. I certainly did not "dismiss" it out of hand. But if you are afraid of having such a careful analysis of your favorite links then I can understand your reluctance to put them forth.

Yet, I bet you were just fine with one unknown WB impeaching Trump.
I don't what WB is supposed to be an abbreviation of.

Whateverman

Not true. In this posting I took a link that supposedly proved fraud and spent 738 words in serious analysis. I certainly did not "dismiss" it out of hand. But if you are afraid of having such a careful analysis of your favorite links then I can understand your reluctance to put them forth.

I don't what WB is supposed to be an abbreviation of.
Whistle Blower

Electric Skeptic

The SC chickened out and I and meant others think they messed up.
The SC did not chicken out. Why would they do so? They all have lifetime appointments. Most of them are conservatives and two were appointed by Trump.

I am referring to the states. Georgia is an exception.
The states didn't make the decisions; judges did. It makes no difference to judges whether the state is liberal or conservative. A Republican-appointed (and, in some cases, Trump-appointed) judge is not going to make a bad decision out of fear of his states' liberals. That's ridiculous.

You are really grasping at straws. All of these courts, Trump appointees, conservatives, Republicans...they're all in some sort of conspiracy to deny Trump. It's ridiculous.
But, you know, it doesn't really matter. the evidence was overwhelming that there was fraud and that they changed the rules weeks before the election to benefit Democrats. The SC didn't want to address that claiming it was a state issue.
That is blatantly false. 60-something judges did not decide against the Trump cause because they felt like it or because of some gigantic conspiracy.

wiseones2cents

It is the mindset and child rearing.
Nonsense. I grew up around drug addicts. And many of them came from good families. Again, people talking about things they dont know anything about.

More than 1/2 the population does drugs and or abuses alcohol. Must be all that bad parenting! Nothing to do with them being born in a world of sin and corruption right?lol