Are we saved by our own efforts or are we saved by God's efforts ?

Where our treasure is, there is the heart. So if we find treasure in any person's or teachers's words, then that is what we might be given by God to hear. But not all of it, because no one is exactly like you.
Catholicism teaches a lot of truths, yet their own translating exposes them as false religion. Because they teach many things that arent truth. God only accepts-John 4:22-24

Where are you in the world did you get saved because you wanted or because you asked for it ?
The LAST time Salvation was offered (Conviction of SIN By the Holy Spirit - the beginning of FAITH) back in '63, I repented, surrendered, and asked for it.

Catholicism teaches a lot of truths, yet their own translating exposes them as false religion. Because they teach many things that arent truth. God only accepts-John 4:22-24

Every person who - believing differently (than a differing demonination or believer), honestly and sincerely as known only to them and God, with different teachers and with differences of understanding at present; have beliefs bound to change whenever the Spirit helps a person to see in a different or greater light, today or in greater length of time.

Every person who - believing differently (than a differing demonination or believer), honestly and sincerely as known only to them and God, with different teachers and with differences of understanding at present; have beliefs bound to change whenever the Spirit helps a person to see in a different or greater light, today or in greater length of time.
They never make correction. They know 100% the Israelite religion-NEVER served the true God as a trinity. Because he was never a trinity. Their encyclopedia says-The apostolic Fathers knew 0 of God being a trinity). That means Jesus didnt either.

They never make correction. They know 100% the Israelite religion-NEVER served the true God as a trinity. Because he was never a trinity. Their encyclopedia says-The apostolic Fathers knew 0 of God being a trinity). That means Jesus didnt either.

The leaders cause many to wander, to follow after vanities, teaching the precepts of men?

From a search of "precepts of men":

"they have all gone astray save it be a few, who are the humble followers of Christ; nevertheless, they are led, that in many instances they do err because they are taught by the precepts of men" (2 Nephi 28:14).

From a search of "precepts of men":

"they have all gone astray save it be a few, who are the humble followers of Christ; nevertheless, they are led, that in many instances they do err because they are taught by the precepts of men" (2 Nephi 28:14).
Daniel 12:4 assures truth becomes abundant here in these last days. God will accept only to be worshipped in spirit and truth. John 4:22-24

Daniel 12:4 assures truth becomes abundant here in these last days. God will accept only to be worshipped in spirit and truth. John 4:22-24

I would agree, but also with what i said. I came across this verse yesterday which helps to explain also:

EXB
Since he himself is weak [C subject to human frailty, both physical and moral], he is able to be gentle with those who ·do not understand [are ignorant] and who are ·doing wrong things [easily deceived; wayward; going astray].
GNV
Which is able sufficiently to have compassion on them that are ignorant, and that are out of the way, because that he also is compassed with infirmity,
MSG
Every high priest selected to represent men and women before God and offer sacrifices for their sins should be able to deal gently with their failings, since he knows what it’s like from his own experience. But that also means that he has to offer sacrifices for his own sins as well as the peoples’.

Hebrews 5:2

I would agree, but also with what i said. I came across this verse yesterday which helps to explain also:

EXB
Since he himself is weak [C subject to human frailty, both physical and moral], he is able to be gentle with those who ·do not understand [are ignorant] and who are ·doing wrong things [easily deceived; wayward; going astray].
GNV
Which is able sufficiently to have compassion on them that are ignorant, and that are out of the way, because that he also is compassed with infirmity,
MSG
Every high priest selected to represent men and women before God and offer sacrifices for their sins should be able to deal gently with their failings, since he knows what it’s like from his own experience. But that also means that he has to offer sacrifices for his own sins as well as the peoples’.

Hebrews 5:2
Jesus is judge. He didnt sin.

Jesus says different.

“By your words you’ll be justified and by your words you’ll be condemned.”

“Man does not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.”

“The man who comes to me hears my word and uses it”

“Not everyone who cries to me Lord, Lord shall enter the kingdom of heaven but only those who do the will of my Heavenly Father.”

“I came down from heaven not to do my own will but the will of Him who sent me.”

“Anyone who chooses to do His will shall know about this teaching namely if it comes from God or I am speaking on my own.”

We are not saved through "working our way into the kingdom of heaven".

We are regenerated and renewed in the Holy Ghost, "not by works of righteousness which we have done." (Titus 3:5).

We are not born again through giving $5 to the poor, or even $5,000,000.

That only occurs through faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.

The inevitable result of being redeemed through faith in the blood of the Lamb, is that the love of the Lord will be shed abroad in your heart (Romans 5:5). This love is not impractical (1 John 3:17-18).

Therefore, good works will ulitmately follow after a genuine salvation, given time and opportunity.

However, we are not saved by those works (Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 4:1-9, Titus 3:4-7, Romans 11:5-6).

If I have to "work my way into heaven", at what point can I say that I have earned my way in? Don't I have to keep working throughout all of eternity in order to obtain the eternal riches of heaven?

However, it is written,

Heb 4:10, For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

God himself, of His own free will, has made an excellent path to safety that takes
will power out of the equation.

Jer 31:31-34 . . Behold, the days come-- declares The Lord --that I will make a
new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: not according
to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the
hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which My covenant they broke,
although I was an husband unto them-- declares The Lord.

. . . But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel: After
those days-- declares The Lord --I will put My law in their inward parts, and write it
in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be My people. And they shall
teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, "know
The Lord" for they shall all know Me, from the least of them unto the greatest of
them

FAQ: The new covenant speaks of "My law". Where is it? When God codified the old
covenant, He wrote its law on some tables of stone. Why doesn't the new covenant
have tables of stone?

REPLY: Does anyone need a book of instructions on how to think, feel, and act like
a human? No; their human nature manages all that for them. In other words: the
law of human nature is in their inward parts and written in their heart. (Rom 7:15
23)

Now, supposing that instead of the law of human nature, there was a law of divine
nature in their inward parts and written in their heart. How would they think, feel,
and act then? Well; I can tell you, with confidence, that they wouldn't need a book
of instructions to think, feel, and act divine because a law of divine nature would
manage all that for them. Is what I'm saying possible? Yes.

2Pet 1:3-4 . . His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and
godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, by
which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through
these you may be partakers of the divine nature.

That passage mentions "great and precious promises" relative to the divine nature.
Where are they? Well, they're contained in the language of the new covenant
quoted at the beginning of this posting. The promises are also contained in the
language of Ezek 36:24-28 which says:

"I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and
will bring you into your own land. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and
you shall be clean from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

. . . A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will
take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
And I will put My spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you
shall keep My judgments, and do them. And you shall dwell in the land that I gave
to your fathers; and you shall be My people, and I will be your God."
_
I agree with all of this. You showed the meaning of the new covenant very well. Do you mind me asking what congregation you are from that teaches this? I am Catholic, but I suspect you are not. Nevertheless, we seem to share this teaching. God gives us a new nature, making us partakers/sharers in God's own nature, so we henceforth from our own nature, with no reference to any written law or code, but spontaneously ourselves will to do what God wills. And so we can begin to do the good deeds prepared by God in advance for us to do.

Where are you in the world did you get saved because you wanted or because you asked for it ? Can we be saved because Jesus wanted it or becuase you were destined tell you own testimony how you are saved ? Tell us how you were saved and what you wanted was by your will or by God's will. Because you can't be saved by your own efforts only by God's who put you in your life ?
God's efforts allows for our efforts to become indicators in regards to whom He saves.

Where are you in the world did you get saved because you wanted or because you asked for it ? Can we be saved because Jesus wanted it or becuase you were destined tell you own testimony how you are saved ? Tell us how you were saved and what you wanted was by your will or by God's will. Because you can't be saved by your own efforts only by God's who put you in your life ?

You get saved by surrendering to the Savior who does the saving.

You get saved by surrendering to the Savior who does the saving.
Many claim to serve Jesus, Few even know what he actually taught--Everytime i have a thread 8 teachings from Jesus-every trinitarian rejects those teachings even though every one of them is in every translation on earth. I have been kicked out of trinity run sights for posting those 8 teachings. Why? Because those religions do not know Jesus nor do they teach what he actually taught.

Many claim to serve Jesus,

Jesus said there would be many false ones and few who find life.

Few even know what he actually taught--Everytime i have a thread 8 teachings from Jesus-every trinitarian rejects those teachings even though every one of them is in every translation on earth.

That's because they really don't care what Jesus said. They do not serve him; they want to rather serve their doctrine which has become their paper and ink idol.

I have been kicked out of trinity run sights for posting those 8 teachings. Why? Because those religions do not know Jesus nor do they teach what he actually taught.

Do you know Jesus? Or do you just know what you have been told about him?

Those who do know him do also know that their God is identical to his God and there is no God but his God.

Genuine followers of Jesus seek to be conformed to his image walking just as he walked.

Last edited:
Jesus said there would be many false ones and few who find life.

That's because they really don't care what Jesus said. They do not serve him; they want to rather serve their doctrine which has become their paper and ink idol.

Do you know Jesus? Or do you just know what you have been told about him?

Those who do know him do also know that their God is identical to his God and there is no God but his God.

Genuine followers of Jesus seek to be conformed to his image walking just as he walked.
YHWH(Jehovah) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD.= a single being God.

Back