Are you able to post an overview of what you believe?

Here is mine...

For this creation, YHWH God (the only one who transcends all creations) determined to create a universe with a kingdom of redeemed humans (living souls) for his glory where he would reign as a living soul himself. The Scriptures describe how God would accomplish his plan. In an instant, transcendent God (called God the Father) created the supernatural and space-time of this universe and also became immanent as a spirit (called the Spirit of God) and in the form of a living soul (called the Word of God) with a glorious body. God the Father then created all things within the universe by the power of the Spirit of God commanded by the Word of God. But whereas God created a human spirit and soul for each of us, God himself as the Word became the human spirit and soul of Jesus. At his conception, Jesus' glorious body was changed to a mortal body to be made like us so he could make reconciliation for our sins. At his resurrection, Jesus' mortal body was changed back to a glorious body and he will also give each of his elect a glorious body when he returns to reign in his kingdom forever.

Last edited:

Here is mine...

For this creation, YHWH God (the only one who transcends all creations) determined to create a universe with a kingdom of redeemed humans (living souls) for his glory where he would reign as a living soul himself. The Scriptures describe how God would accomplish his plan. In an instant, transcendent God (called God the Father) created the supernatural and space-time of this universe and also became immanent as a spirit (called the Spirit of God) and in the form of a living soul (called the Word of God) with a glorious body. God the Father then created all things within the universe by the power of the Spirit of God commanded by the Word of God. But whereas God created a human spirit and soul for each of us, God himself as the Word became the human spirit and soul of Jesus. At his conception, Jesus' glorious body was changed to a mortal body to be made like us so he could make reconciliation for our sins. At his resurrection, Jesus' mortal body was changed back to a glorious body and he will also give each of his elect a glorious body when he returns to reign in his kingdom forever.
Sounds either like dannyfortruth or messenger or the one who you two were being taught all this stuff from and from the first CARM Forum before it crashed, but I forgot what the teachers name was, am I correct?

Sounds either like dannyfortruth or messenger or the one who you two were being taught all this stuff from and from the first CARM Forum before it crashed, but I forgot what the teachers name was, am I correct?

No. I do not know either of those two individuals. This is my personal overview of what I believe.

So...

Are YOU able to post an overview of what you believe?

No. I do not know either of those two individuals. This is my personal overview of what I believe.

So...

Are YOU able to post an overview of what you believe?
I will consider it, but it will be obvious to most who post here soon enough and already is to many of them being they have known me for many years. I will say this, I believe that there is only one Yahweh God and who is one person.

Jesus is no more the literal Son of God of God's own substance anymore than David or Solomon was who God also declared to be his Son in the singular and as we see in Psalm 2:7 and 2 Samuel 7:14 and which because Jesus came from line of descendants according to God's promise through Mary, those passages were also applied to Jesus in Hebrews 1:5

When in the OT, someone was declared to be God's Son and God declared to be his Father, it was always referring to a human heir to the throne of God and not a literal Son.

When Jesus was called in John's gospel alone, "the only begotten Son:", it refers to Jesus as being the firstborn Son God's foreknowledge and the only one without any sin and unto which all of the others would be subjected to at the end of the age and also conformed to the image of and as per Romans 8:29, and therefore unique above all others.

God has no literal Son of his own ontology and therefore when the Jews accused Jesus of making himself equal unto God by calling himself God's Son and by calling God his Father, it was not based on their OT scriptures at all because it never meant any such thing.

Therefore, it was a lie that they received from their Father the Devil because of their hatred for Jesus being he exposed them as hypocrites in the eyes of all the people and therefore the Devil twisted the scriptures in their minds in order to give them a justification for condemning Jesus to his death.

John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Therefore, when anyone believes the same as the Jews did, that Jesus was making himself equal unto God by calling God his Father and himself God's Son, they are also believing a lie and if they teach it, they are also teaching a lie and it doesn't matter whether they believe they are or not, because it is not given to mean this in God's word anywhere period.

Jesus was born in the copy of the identical mind = Logos of his Father Yahweh but was also required to maintain it through being tempted in every way like all men and all through his life without any disobedience or sin and which he did.

Thus, Jesus is the Logos made flesh and when we see him, therefore we see the Father being Jesus emptied himself of any life from himself in order to reveal only the Father all through his life.

John 12:
44 Then Jesus cried out, “Whoever believes in me does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. 45
The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me. 46 I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.

47 “If anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world. 48 There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day. 49 For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken. 50 I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say.”

John 14:8-10​

New International Version​

8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”
9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.

Notice, when Jesus answered Philip, he very clearly went on to tell Philip that it was the Father's answer to Philip and not his own as per verse 10.

He likewise also went on to explain why when they saw him, they saw the Father also and it had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with him being God himself or equal with God either, but rather it was because God the Father was dwelling within Jesus and manifesting himself through Jesus.

For Paul also said the same thing, "For God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself" and "For in him dwells all the fullness of the Divine nature bodily".

For Jesus never acquired or sought out any identity of his own but rather he continually emptied himself of his own identity (See Philippians 2:5-8), in order to reveal his Father and in this way his Father would become the bottom line of our affection and worship and Jesus would be the one mediator as a true man between God and man.

1 John 5:20

New American Standard Bible 1995

20 And we know that the Son of God has come, and has given us understanding so that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.

Last edited:
Presentist.

Yes, I am Presentist.

Presentist is the handle I used when I frequented the eschatology forum because it is a label for my view on that.

Now that I primarily visit this forum I am using Yahchristian because it is a label for my view on this topic.