Are you able to post an overview of what you believe?

Yahweh will increase

You teach ancient semi Arian heresy with a touch of modern humanism , yet you wish for me to find some authority in you throwing around this word CULT. I am about two seconds from telling you to stop talking to me because ,I cannot take your myopic and rudimentary suppositions due to your ignorance and obstinacy.

According to who, your cult and what they say about it Dude? In other words, this is what I teach because it doesn't agree with your false idea of what "orthodox" Christianity is right?

Of course you want to shut me up and this is common for those who are in darkness, because they can't stand the light when it is presented to them and so they have to shut it out but the light welcomes the darkness because it exposes it for what it truly is, DARKNESS!
I'm sure you mean professions of faith were decreed the moment somebody said" Jesus is the Father" and like your own heresy" Jesus is substantively less than God the Father ".

That is what Jesus said about himself when he said "My Father is Greater than I am" and Paul also confirmed this as well in 1 Corinthians 15:22-29 when he told us that after all things are put under the feet of Jesus, then Jesus himself will also put himself in total subjection to the Father.

Paul also confirmed this when he told us "the head of every woman is the man and the head of the man is Christ and the head of Christ is God"
Truthfully I really view Unitarians Christology not all that much different from Islam Christology of just a man favored by Allah. You start from" just a man uttered into existence ", whereas we start from "God own eternal Word with Him by Himself made in the likeness of sinful flesh ".

......Alan

That is the pot calling the Kettle black dude, for that is what your little religious club amounts to, for it is no better than Islam or any other false religion.

As I told you before, John never intended us to understand the Logos as anything other than a personification of God's Mind and as defined by the meaning of the word Logos and being the Logos refers to God's mind, the Logos was towards "pros" God and which simply means that God was thinking towards himself just like all men do who are made in his image also.

Even Tertullian understood the Greek words in John 1:1 to be meaning this and here is what he said about it below also.

Here's Tertullian's very interesting explanation of what logos is in his own words from the quote below.

Observe, then, that when you are silently conversing with yourself, this very process is carried on within you by your reason, which meets you with a word at every movement of your thought … Whatever you think, there is a word … You must speak it in your mind …
Thus, in a certain sense, the word is a second person within you, through which in thinking you utter speech … The word is itself a different thing from yourself. Now how much more fully is all this transacted in God, whose image and likeness you are? (Against Praxeas 5)
Logos is that voice you hear inside yourself when you are thinking. At least, that's a rough estimation of what logos means. Tertullian goes out of his way to describe it as "a second person within you" because he's bringing up the Logos of God as a second Person of the Trinity.

God, according to the early churches, has always had logos inside of him.
It is just a pity for Tertullian, that all he had to attempt to understand it with was his own fleshy mind and not the mind of God that was in Christ by the indwelling Holy Spirit.

For he still twisted the Logos to be referring to another person and he even did this in regards to men also and spoke of the Logos within them as being a second person within them also and which is foolish nonsense.

Last edited:

aeg4971

According to who, your cult and what they say about it Dude? In other words, this is what I teach because it doesn't agree with your false idea of what "orthodox" Christianity is right?

Of course you want to shut me up and this is common for those who are in darkness, because they can't stand the light when it is presented to them and so they have to shut it out but the light welcomes the darkness because it exposes it for what it truly is, DARKNESS!

That is what Jesus said about himself when he said "My Father is Greater than I am" and Paul also confirmed this as well in 1 Corinthians 15:22-29 when he told us that after all things are put under the feet of Jesus, then Jesus himself will also put himself in total subjection to the Father.

Paul also confirmed this when he told us "the head of every woman is the man and the head of the man is Christ and the head of Christ is God"

That is the pot calling the Kettle black dude, for that is what your little religious club amounts to, for it is no better than Islam or any other false religion.

As I told you before, John never intended us to understand the Logos as anything other than a personification of God's Mind and as defined by the meaning of the word Logos and being the Logos refers to God's mind, the Logos was towards "pros" God and which simply means that God was thinking towards himself just like all men do who are made in his image also.

Even Tertullian understood the Greek words in John 1:1 to be meaning this and here is what he said about it below also.

Here's Tertullian's very interesting explanation of what logos is in his own words from the quote below.

It is just a pity for Tertullian, that all he had to attempt to understand it with was his own fleshy mind and not the mind of God that was in Christ by the indwelling Holy Spirit.

For he still twisted the Logos to be referring to another person and he even did this in regards to men also and spoke of the Logos within them as being a second person within them also and which is foolish nonsense.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

A second persons of the Logos does not make a individual being or another god jr , but rather God the Father own substantial ( not accidental as you suppose), similitude or Image .

Hope that helps....... Alan

Yahweh will increase

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

A second persons of the Logos does not make a individual being or another god jr , but rather God the Father own substantial ( not accidental as you suppose), similitude or Image .

The problem for you on this however, is that John actually never mentions the Logos as another person of the same God but rather he says that the Logos was God (using no definite article) and also with The God (with the definite articles) period and any way you look at it therefore, the way you are interpreting this, you have two God's in the beginning, one called the Logos, with another who he called The God with the definite article.

I never said what John wrote in his prologue was an accident, but rather you are in error in what you are interpreting it to mean and I have proven this also and even by what Tertullian said in that post that I sent you where I included his own words about it.

Yahweh will increase

By the way, the invisible things of God from the creation do not reveal God as a trinity of persons and nor does it reveal that God has a human nature added to his original nature either, so I don't know why you keep posting it and especially when verses 21-23 reveal your error in having made God into mortal flesh and which is what Jesus was before he died.

Romans 1: 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God (through what was revealed in creation), they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.

22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools

23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

That is you dude, you and your trin cult, for you added mortal flesh to the nature of God with your wacky and unbiblical "Hypostatic Union" nonsense and just like the Greeks did from which Rome got this corruption and added it to the God of the Bible along with their other pagan doctrines and Holidays also.

Like Easter the name of the pagan fertility goddess and who is related to the god "Tammuz" spoken of in Ezekiel chapter 8 and which is akin to eating meats that were once offered to idols and which is what your trin cult has been doing ever since Roman paganism and your churches were wedded together early on in the history of Christianity.