Are you from God?

CrowCross

Here's a simple question for ya.

Jesus was from God.

Are YOU from God?
My initial response is..no.

I am not like Jesus who was sent by the Father...who descended from heaven.
On the other hand....if God sent me to witness to someone then I sent from God.

Gary Mac

God created me so I am from God but your entitled to your opinion Caiaphis
If God created you in His image then why are not you in His same image as Jesus was in His image?

That isnt an opinion just asking you if you are in His image and like Him. as you say you are and walk as He walks in His same image.

CrowCross

But Jesus was not God. Heresy to God is not to have the same from God that Jesus had from Him.
Which is why you are not saved Gary....you are following a pretend Jesus....Jesus most certainly was God, is God and never wasn't God.

Gary Mac

My initial response is..no.

I am not like Jesus who was sent by the Father...who descended from heaven.
On the other hand....if God sent me to witness to someone then I sent from God.
If you are not like him you dont follow him in his way at all, and you are sent by your own initiative, not by God at all.

Our Lord's God

Which is why you are not saved Gary....you are following a pretend Jesus....Jesus most certainly was God, is God and never wasn't God.

No, only his God is God. Your three person God was manufactured by men and is not the God of Jesus.

But there is only one God. So men either choose to serve YOUR God or Jesus Christ's God. Which one do you think they should choose?

Gary Mac

I was regenerated by God.
If you are regenerated back into His same image and walk as He walks in His same light and have His same mind, how can you say that you are not like Him? Post #9. Either you lie or do not understand what regeneration means.

CrowCross

No, only his God is God. Your three person God was manufactured by men and is not the God of Jesus.

But there is only one God. So men either choose to serve YOUR God or Jesus Christ's God. Which one do you think they should choose?
You also would not be saved as it seems you also believe in a pretend Jesus.