Are you from God?

Ignatius

Anyone who teaches God is not Spirit and is a man and Who was in that man is wrong and does not know the God Who is Spirit at all.
Wow!! I guess they let any heretic on here. John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.

You're a dangerous heretic and shouldn't be allowed to post here.

Ignatius

If God created you in His image then why are not you in His same image as Jesus was in His image?

That isnt an opinion just asking you if you are in His image and like Him. as you say you are and walk as He walks in His same image.
You say Jesus is not God. You're satan

CrowCross

Sorry the second paragraph in my previous post should have read:
"Be that as it may, it seems that in your mind believing that Jesus IS God is a requirement for salvation. Do I understand you correctly? What do you believe are the other requirements?

I really mucked that up.
No, believing Jesus is God is not a requirement.....as many of the elect discover that truth later on. Anyone filled with the Holy Spirit will easily recognize Jesus is God when presented with the doctrine. After your so-called salvation, If you can't accept Jesus is God then I doubt you are saved.

CrowCross

I see, so the bible is twisted when it calls Jesus the son of God? It is twisted when it says God came to that man by His Spirit and opened all of His heaven to that man? And it is twisted when it says Jesus prayed to his God for you to be like Him in John 17 in a very long prayer to God. And it is twisted when Jesus called his God Father of him? Twisted that Jesus said he could do nothing without his Father who sent him to show you His way, His truth, and His life to live yourself? And he twisted the fact that the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation but is within you? And he twisted his account to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect as he was [perfect in the Father and commanded that ye be as well?

Gosh all this time Jesus has been twisting the word. That is just incredible that he would lie and do that isnt it?
The problem is you seemed to have twisted the kenosis out of scripture.

Gary Mac

Wow!! I guess they let any heretic on here. John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.

You're a dangerous heretic and shouldn't be allowed to post here.

His word is not written on stone or a page of paper, His word is written in the hears of those who Has His same mind, SPirit, we walk as He walks in it. His word truly does become flesh, and man is the temple of Him. And in the beginning of every mans salvation is the word, no one escapes this fact if they are to be the Father and His child, son.

You dont have a clue what that means for God be in you and you in Him as one do you? John 17. Jesus was that same dangerous heretic to those who had the same outlook of him as you do. How can God dwell among you if He is not manifest in you? He cant.

But I do agree that the way of Christ, anointed of God which is Christ in you is a dangerous heresy for your religion. That is why you believe He shouldn't be allowed in here to show you His way in the Father. Jesus had that same problem with these kinds.

Gary Mac

You say Jesus is not God. You're satan
I understand. They thought the same of Jesus when they put him on a cross and all I do is repeat who and what Jesus said he was in the Father and applied to myself that what he said we should be like him in the Father, He in me and I in Him are one, see John 17. That belief is satanic for religious folk who serve a different God from the One Jesus served.

Gary Mac

God is Spirit and a man. You need to think trinity.
God is Spirit and He is in me and I in Him are one. Same Spirit who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and opened all of His heaven to that man is the same one who came to me and comes to all who will receive Him and do the same in us.

To rethink His way, BTW His way is to be like Him as He demands of us, would to only apply my way as religious folk do dictating to their god what they would have him be and that aint gonna happen with me for God is manifest in me where I dont have to rethink anything, He is manifest in me. His way is not your way at all.

Gary Mac

No, believing Jesus is God is not a requirement.....as many of the elect discover that truth later on. Anyone filled with the Holy Spirit will easily recognize Jesus is God when presented with the doctrine. After your so-called salvation, If you can't accept Jesus is God then I doubt you are saved.
Contrary -- anyone who has received Gods Spirit where He is manifest in you know He is Spirit and not a man at all for we become like Him just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. He does the same in all who will receive His Spirit where He opens up all of His heaven. Not even Jesus was exempt from this enlightenment. Matt 3:16

Gary Mac

The problem is you seemed to have twisted the kenosis out of scripture.
Actually the deity of Christ that was at work in Jesus by Gods SPirit be in him is the same deity at work in us all who is of Christ, anointed of God, Christ in you is Gods anointing in you. Seems the problem is you have twisted His deity that God demands be in us with He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him in John 17, is completely out of man and not in you. And to be ye therefore perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect is impossible without the deity of Christ be at work in you. God manifest Himself in you by His Spirit is His deity at work just as He was manifest in Jesus to be anointed of God.

Algernon

Okay. So it would seem that in your mind believing Jesus is God is required of an individual who has been saved, but is not a requirement FOR salvation per se.

This still leaves the other question open. Then what do you believe are requirements for salvation?

CrowCross

God is Spirit and He is in me and I in Him are one. Same Spirit who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and opened all of His heaven to that man is the same one who came to me and comes to all who will receive Him and do the same in us.

To rethink His way, BTW His way is to be like Him as He demands of us, would to only apply my way as religious folk do dictating to their god what they would have him be and that aint gonna happen with me for God is manifest in me where I dont have to rethink anything, He is manifest in me. His way is not your way at all.
True, God is a Spirit...one in 3 persons.

The problem you have is that Jesus is God (the second of the trinity)...and you can touch him...well, Thomas could.

Ignatius

I understand. They thought the same of Jesus when they put him on a cross and all I do is repeat who and what Jesus said he was in the Father and applied to myself that what he said we should be like him in the Father, He in me and I in Him are one, see John 17. That belief is satanic for religious folk who serve a different God from the One Jesus served.
Jesus is God

Gary Mac

True, God is a Spirit...one in 3 persons.

The problem you have is that Jesus is God (the second of the trinity)...and you can touch him...well, Thomas could.
God is not a person at all, He is Spirit and man is the temple of and His Spirit is Love for God is Love and either one is like Him by His Spirit be your disposition or you are not.

Three persons? There is no such thing least you have formed your own three gods.

Gary Mac

It doesn't matter what you can see.
I know, but when you as well see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well see 1 John 3. And You are correct doesnt matter what I see I am secured in Him and see Him as He is -- what matters is what you see of yourself to be as He is. .

Gary Mac

Jesus is God
Oh No Jesus was Gods son by the same Spirit of God in him just as we all are His sons by the same Spirit who was in Jesus. Jesus is no longer with us, only Gods Spirit who was in that man remains, same One who always has been here and in man and will be here tomorrow in man, all who will actually receive Him. We are the temple of Him, or at least I am, cant speak for you, only cpompare what you say with what Jesus said we should be and will be IF.

e v e

No, only his God is God. Your three person God was manufactured by men and is not the God of Jesus.

But there is only one God. So men either choose to serve YOUR God or Jesus Christ's God. Which one do you think they should choose?

Christ did not start as a man. He was always deity, having taken a huge stepdown to become a mortal man and show the way out of here and bring us back to (new) eden.

Gary Mac

Christ did not start as a man. He was always deity, having taken a huge stepdown to become a mortal man and show the way out of here and bring us back to (new) eden.
Actually Christ is the disposition of one who is anointed of God. Christ in you is Gods anointing in you by His Spirit. Jesus was Christ because he was anointed of God. Christ = Gods anointed and either you are or you are not anointed of God.