Are you from God?

Ignatius

Oh No Jesus was Gods son by the same Spirit of God in him just as we all are His sons by the same Spirit who was in Jesus. Jesus is no longer with us, only Gods Spirit who was in that man remains, same One who always has been here and in man and will be here tomorrow in man, all who will actually receive Him. We are the temple of Him, or at least I am, cant speak for you, only cpompare what you say with what Jesus said we should be and will be IF.
Jesus is God. Stop writing to me heretic

Ignatius

Well then according to your own argument, Adolf Hitler is from God.

"God created me so I am from God but your entitled to your opinion Caiaphis"
Yes he is from God. Who created hitler? What's wrong with you? Hitler was free to make the choices he made. It's unfathomable to me how you people concoct these ideas and then seem genuinely to believe them.
Need those itching ears tickled eh?
Not by heretics

Our Lord's God

Yes he is from God. Who created hitler? What's wrong with you? Hitler was free to make the choices he made. It's unfathomable to me how you people concoct these ideas and then seem genuinely to believe them.

Not by heretics

So when Jesus said he was from God, no biggy eh?

e v e

Actually Christ is the disposition of one who is anointed of God. Christ in you is Gods anointing in you by His Spirit. Jesus was Christ because he was anointed of God. Christ = Gods anointed and either you are or you are not anointed of God.
you have beliefs and expressed them.

I met Him and saw Him and sat on His lap and know He is deity.

Our Lord's God

Then hitler is from God.

So everyone is from God.

So then the fact that Jesus was from God is certainly no big deal is it?

If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me.
John 8:42

Jesus knew that the Father had put all things under his power, and that he had come from God and was going to God
John 13:3

he Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God.
John 16:27

Sorry but that's no big deal Jesus. According to Ignatius, everyone, including Adolf Hitler, is from God.

You haven't explained how being FROM God contradicts that Jesus IS God.

That wasn't the topic was it?

You claimed Jesus is NOT from God.

But HE said he was. So who is bearing false witness? Jesus? Or you?

Ignatius

So everyone is from God.

So then the fact that Jesus was from God is certainly no big deal is it?

If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me.
John 8:42

Jesus knew that the Father had put all things under his power, and that he had come from God and was going to God
John 13:3

he Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God.
John 16:27

Sorry but that's no big deal Jesus. According to Ignatius, everyone, including Adolf Hitler, is from God.

That wasn't the topic was it?

You claimed Jesus is NOT from God.

But HE said he was. So who is bearing false witness? Jesus? Or you?
You're off your nut.