Are you from God?

Our Lord's God

OF course He did - AND enabled Hitler's rise to power.

Rom 13:1 Let every soul be subject to the authorities that are above him. For there is no authority except from God; and those that exist are set up by God.

Don't like that - argue with Paul.

So Hitler was from God but you can't say that you are?

Bob Carabbio

So Hitler was from God but you can't say that you are?
Well then, lets play "Linguistic Denotations". I'm human, and 58 years ago, I was drawn by God to Christ by means of CONVICTION OF SIN and of Judgement. At that time, I Surrendered to Him, Judged myself, Repented of my SIN, and called IN FAITH (His gift to me Eph 2:8,9) for salvation BY FAITH in the SIN OFFERING of Jesus on the cross (Isa 53).

At that punctiliar instant My OLD MAN was crucified with Christ on the Cross rendering me judged by the LAW, and DEAD. Immediately, the Holy Spirit indwelled me so that I am ALIVE in the Spirit, specifically alive in Christ, whose purchased possession I am, and have been for 58 years.

SO what do you think I AM (in relation to your question whatever it was.)???

Last edited:

Our Lord's God

Well then, lets play "Linguistic Denotations". I'm human, and 58 years ago, I was drawn by God to Christ by means of CONVICTION OF SIN and of Judgement. At that time, I Surrendered to Him, Judged myself, Repented of my SIN, and called IN FAITH (His gift to me Eph 2:8,9) for salvation BY FAITH in the SIN OFFERING of Jesus on the cross (Isa 53).

At that punctiliar instant My OLD MAN was crucified with Christ on the Cross rendering me judged by the LAW, and DEAD. Immediately, the Holy Spirit indwelled me so that I am ALIVE in the Spirit, specifically alive in Christ, whose purchased possession I am, and have been for 58 years.

SO what do you think I AM (in relation to your question whatever it was.)???

That's nice but are you from God? Jesus was from God. Are you from God?

Bob Carabbio

That's nice but are you from God? Jesus was from God. Are you from God?
Oh - that's why "lingustic denotations" are significant to explain what your choice of terminology means..

THE Obvious answer is that: OF COURSE I'M NOT FROM GOD IN THE MANNER AND FASHION THAT JESUS WAS/IS. You're not either. There is ONLY ONE "Only begotten Son", and neither of us is HIM, and neither was Hitler (in case you're still on that silly track).

Gary Mac

Jesus is God. Stop writing to me heretic
Heresy would be to believe that God is a man, God is a Spirit and man is the temple of Him. No flesh at ll inherits the kingdom of God and it doesnt come with observation it is within you, Luke 17;20-21.

WHo do you th8ink it was who came to Jesus and opened all of His heaven to that man anyway? Matt 3:16. This is the God Jesus prayed to and obeyed and said sent him to lead YOU to Him for Him to be in you and you in Him as one, John 17 as he said he was in Him, so are you supposed to be. But your heresy that is against what Jesus said of the Father and you should be like Him will not allow you to have from God that what Jesus had from Him.

What if God really did send Jesus to show you the way, the truth and live that life he did in the Father? What IF Jesus was right and he was Gods son? Would that make a difference or is your beliefs stronger then the reality of the one God sent to show you what that is to be in the Father yourself? He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him> Again see Jesus prayer to hsi God for you to in John 17. You dont believe Jesus in that do you?

Gary Mac

Yes he is from God. Who created hitler? What's wrong with you? Hitler was free to make the choices he made. It's unfathomable to me how you people concoct these ideas and then seem genuinely to believe them.

Not by heretics
I agree. Some peoples idea is to worship a man as a god and truly believe that not knowing the God who was in that man.. It is incredible their beliefs isnt it? They do that from lack in having the same God manifest in them WHo was manifest in Jesus. They dont know that God at all.

Gary Mac

Then hitler is from God. You haven't explained how being FROM God contradicts that Jesus IS God.
Man as a god is Greek mythology. That is where the idea came from that man is a god. The God of heaven is a Spirit not a man only He resides in man where God is the disposition of all men who He is resident in and the temple of Him. Most claiming to be Christian dont have a clue what Gods SPirit is. They never met Him. 1 John 3 But when you do see HIM AS He is, ye shall be like Him. For many that heresy. And to be ye therefore prefect even as your Father in heaven is perfect isnt even a consideration for what Jesus commands of them.

Gary Mac

Oh - that's why "lingustic denotations" are significant to explain what your choice of terminology means..

THE Obvious answer is that: OF COURSE I'M NOT FROM GOD IN THE MANNER AND FASHION THAT JESUS WAS/IS. You're not either. There is ONLY ONE "Only begotten Son", and neither of us is HIM, and neither was Hitler (in case you're still on that silly track).
Yes you are like most who do not follow the way of Jesus to have from God that what he had from Him. He is the way of the Fatyher but who follow Jesus way to the Father with He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was in Him that he prayed to His God for you to be in John 17 And to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven as Jesus was perfected in Him by the same Spirit be in you who was in Christ Jesus see that as Jesus was crazy for even making such a commandment. Let alone 1 John 3 that when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. .

Gary Mac

OF course He did - AND enabled Hitler's rise to power.

Rom 13:1 Let every soul be subject to the authorities that are above him. For there is no authority except from God; and those that exist are set up by God.

Don't like that - argue with Paul.
I see so Hitler was in the image of God for you? Now that is a twist I never have been presented to as God in the first church of the the Nazis .

The God that I know who was in Christ Jesus are in his same image, created in His image which is His Spirit of Love. Hitler had love alight but it wans not the Love who is the same image of the Love who was in Jesus. Hitler was not created in Gods image if he was he would have been like Jesus was in the Father. And actually most who claim to be Christian are not in His image at all, they have their own beliefs and has no intent in being as Jesus was in His image.

Last edited:

Our Lord's God

I see. You confess that you are not begotten of God.

Our Lord's God

I couldn't be. I'm not Jesus. He was the ONLY BEGOTTEN son of God. You're not either.

No child of God would deny they are begotten of God.

Jesus WAS an only begotten son. Every firstborn son is an only begotten son. But God did not send His only begotten son so that he might remain an ONLY begotten son, but so that he might be the firstborn of MANY brothers, many begotten sons of God. You must be begotten from above by the Spirit of God, begotten of God. The Spirit testifies to their spirit that they are children of God. Unless you are begotten from above, begotten of God by His Spirit, you cannot see the Kingdom of God.

It's all there in your Bible.

Last edited:

Bob Carabbio

No child of God would deny they are begotten of God.

Jesus WAS an only begotten son. Every firstborn son is an only begotten son.
More foolishness. Jesus is completely unique THE ONLY ONE of his kind the ONLY ONE wherein the WORD was made flesh and dwelled among us.

You'll never be that, and neither will I.

True - we will be like Him when we see Him as He is. but all you're really doping is playing silly "Word games" and re-defining terms to fit your twisted version of reality.

Our Lord's God

More foolishness. Jesus is completely unique THE ONLY ONE of his kind the ONLY ONE wherein the WORD was made flesh and dwelled among us.

True - we will be like Him when we see Him as He is. but all you're really doping is playing silly "Word games" and re-defining terms to fit your twisted version of reality.

That's nice but is he still God's only begotten son?

Or are you begotten of God by His Spirit?

Gary Mac

I see. You confess that you are not begotten of God.
Yes these cant relate to begotten of God at all. Begotten simply means a replica of the original or and extension from the original. All who is born of God and like the Father are begotten of Him, we are in His same image, same mind, same perfections. These has only separated themselves from Him and not begotten of Him.

Gary Mac

Actually all who has from God that what Jesus had from Him are unique in that we are like Him as Jesus was like Him. He in us and we in Him just as He was in jesus and Jesus was in Him. See Jesus prayer to his God for you to be in John 17.

But I do agree that He never will be in you and you be in Him as one as you say where you have re defined His terms to be like Him as Jesus was like Him as He demands of us if we are to in Him as Jesus was in Him. .You have no intent in following the way of Christ just as you stated you never will be that.

Our Lord's God

Yes these cant relate to begotten of God at all. Begotten simply means a replica of the original or and extension from the original. All who is born of God and like the Father are begotten of Him, we are in His same image, same mind, same perfections. These has only separated themselves from Him and not begotten of Him.

His children originate with Him in heaven. His children come from Him. His children are out of Him. His children come from Heaven because they originate in their Father who art in Heaven. They have descended out of heaven and they have ascended to heaven in His Spirit. Indeed, they are in heaven because they are in Him where He is and He is in them where they are. The natural man cannot comprehend.

Last edited:

Gary Mac

His children originate with Him in heaven. His children come from Him. His children are out of Him. His children come from Heaven because they originate in their Father who art in Heaven. They have descended out of heaven and they have ascended to heaven in His Spirit. Indeed, they are in heaven because they are in Him where He is and He is in them where they are. The natural man cannot comprehend.
The kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is within you, Luke 17:20-21. These see heaven, the place God resides, His abode, His kingdom, as a physical place, it isnt it is a spiritual place where man is the temple of. It is our disposition, it is who we are or are not. Hell being void of His Spirit, heaven living His way truth and His life.