Arizona governor will not decertify the election.

Bonnie

Of course he would not decertify the election--I am not sure the governor could even do that, legally. There was something in the paper today about Trump wanting Gov Kemp to decertify the election results in Fulton county, but the article said that would not be legal, though I forget the exact wording. I wish I could find the article that isn't behind a paywall.

Yakuda

Electric Skeptic

Of course he would not decertify the election--I am not sure the governor could even do that, legally. There was something in the paper today about Trump wanting Gov Kemp to decertify the election results in Fulton county, but the article said that would not be legal, though I forget the exact wording. I wish I could find the article that isn't behind a paywall.
That wouldn't stop Trump. Remember, he wanted Pence to somehow reject the votes despite their being no legal way for him to do so. Trump didn't care about the law, didn't care about the Constitution - his post-election behaviour was the best indicator yet to his dictatorial ambitions. The tragedy is that so many Americans have followed him into that folly and are happy to burn the Constitution if doing so means they get their way.

Bob1

Its rich hearing a leftist lecture anyone about anything. Even the devil doesn't warrant a lecture from leftists.
It's rich hearing lectures from right-wingers. They can't accept tRump LOST and would rather completely destroy democracy and our democratic system in order to reinstate their cult leader.

vibise

Only he doesn't have the class to admit he lost.
Trump has an unusual fixation with and fear of being a loser.

He claimed the Emmy awards were rigged when he didn't get one for the Apprentice.

When his first wife initially suggested they name their firstborn Donald, Jr, Trump was against the idea because "What if he turns out to be a loser?" (What kind of new father would even think such thoughts?"