Ask a mason anything you want to know!

Hebrew has NO J, sooooooooooooooooooooo, who is Jesus then, did not God tell Yoseph to NAME HIM, Yeshua and not " jesus ".

Good of you ignoring this before,,
Matt 1:
18 Here is how the birth of Yeshua the Messiah took place. When his mother Miryam was engaged to Yosef, before they were married, she was found to be pregnant from the Ruach HaKodesh.
19 Her husband-to-be, Yosef, was a man who did what was right; so he made plans to break the engagement quietly, rather than put her to public shame.
20 But while he was thinking about this, an angel of ADONAI appeared to him in a dream and said, "Yosef, son of David, do not be afraid to take Miryam home with you as your wife; for what has been conceived in her is from the Ruach HaKodesh.
21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to name him Yeshua, [which means `ADONAI saves,'] because he will save his people from their sins."
22 All this happened in order to fulfill what ADONAI had said through the prophet,
23 "The virgin will conceive and bear a son, and they will call him " Immanu El." (The name means, "God is with us.")
24 When Yosef awoke he did what the angel of ADONAI had told him to do -- he took Miryam home to be his wife,
25 but he did not have sexual relations with her until she had given birth to a son, and he named him Yeshua.
Jesus is YHWH. God the Son. My mediator and savior.

Jesus is YHWH. God the Son. My mediator and savior.
lol, you at first, use the J which is NOT Hebrew, then! you use the Y which stand for Yeshua, lol R U a true RC ?
Yes, most surly I too follow Yeshua, Gods One and Only Flesh and Blood Son and He alone has saved me already.
argue witrh this then, lol

Matthew 1
1 Here is the genealogy of Yeshua the Messiah, son of David, son of Avraham:
2 Avraham was the father of Yitz'chak, Yitz'chak was the father of Ya`akov, Ya`akov was the father of Y'hudah and his brothers,
3 Y'hudah was the father of Peretz and Zerach (their mother was Tamar), Peretz was the father of Hetzron, Hetzron was the father of Ram,
4 Ram was the father of `Amminadav, `Amminadav was the father of Nachshon, Nachshon was the father of Salmon,
5 Salmon was the father of Bo`az (his mother was Rachav), Bo`az was the father of `Oved (his mother was Rut), `Oved was the father of Yishai,
6 Yishai was the father of David the king. David was the father of Shlomo (his mother was the wife of Uriyah),
7 Shlomo was the father of Rechav`am, Rechav`am was the father of Aviyah, Aviyah was the father of Asa,
8 Asa was the father of Y'hoshafat, Y'hoshafat was the father of Yoram, Yoram was the father of `Uziyahu,
9 `Uziyahu was the father of Yotam, Yotam was the father of Achaz, Achaz was the father of Hizkiyahu,
10 Hizkiyahu was the father of M'nasheh, M'nasheh was the father of Amon, Amon was the father of Yoshiyahu,
11 Yoshiyahu was the father of Y'khanyahu and his brothers at the time of the Exile to Bavel.
12 After the Babylonian Exile, Y'khanyahu was the father of Sh'altiel, Sh'altiel was the father of Z'rubavel,
13 Z'rubavel was the father of Avihud, Avihud was the father of Elyakim, Elyakim was the father of `Azur,
14 `Azur was the father of Tzadok, Tzadok was the father of Yakhin, Yakhin was the father of El'ichud,
15 El'ichud was the father of El`azar, El`azar was the father of Mattan, Mattan was the father of Ya`akov,
16 Ya`akov was the father of Yosef the husband of Miryam, from whom was born the Yeshua who was called the Messiah.
17 Thus there were fourteen generations from Avraham to David, fourteen generations from David to the Babylonian Exile, and fourteen generations from the Babylonian Exile to the Messiah.
18 Here is how the birth of Yeshua the Messiah took place. When his mother Miryam was engaged to Yosef, before they were married, she was found to be pregnant from the Ruach HaKodesh.
19 Her husband-to-be, Yosef, was a man who did what was right; so he made plans to break the engagement quietly, rather than put her to public shame.
20 But while he was thinking about this, an angel of ADONAI appeared to him in a dream and said, "Yosef, son of David, do not be afraid to take Miryam home with you as your wife; for what has been conceived in her is from the Ruach HaKodesh.
21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to name him Yeshua, [which means `ADONAI saves,'] because he will save his people from their sins."

lol, you at first, use the J which is NOT Hebrew, then! you use the Y which stand for Yeshua, lol R U a true RC ?
Yes, most surly I too follow Yeshua, Gods One and Only Flesh and Blood Son and He alone has saved me already.
argue witrh this then, lol

Matthew 1
1 Here is the genealogy of Yeshua the Messiah, son of David, son of Avraham:
2 Avraham was the father of Yitz'chak, Yitz'chak was the father of Ya`akov, Ya`akov was the father of Y'hudah and his brothers,
3 Y'hudah was the father of Peretz and Zerach (their mother was Tamar), Peretz was the father of Hetzron, Hetzron was the father of Ram,
4 Ram was the father of `Amminadav, `Amminadav was the father of Nachshon, Nachshon was the father of Salmon,
5 Salmon was the father of Bo`az (his mother was Rachav), Bo`az was the father of `Oved (his mother was Rut), `Oved was the father of Yishai,
6 Yishai was the father of David the king. David was the father of Shlomo (his mother was the wife of Uriyah),
7 Shlomo was the father of Rechav`am, Rechav`am was the father of Aviyah, Aviyah was the father of Asa,
8 Asa was the father of Y'hoshafat, Y'hoshafat was the father of Yoram, Yoram was the father of `Uziyahu,
9 `Uziyahu was the father of Yotam, Yotam was the father of Achaz, Achaz was the father of Hizkiyahu,
10 Hizkiyahu was the father of M'nasheh, M'nasheh was the father of Amon, Amon was the father of Yoshiyahu,
11 Yoshiyahu was the father of Y'khanyahu and his brothers at the time of the Exile to Bavel.
12 After the Babylonian Exile, Y'khanyahu was the father of Sh'altiel, Sh'altiel was the father of Z'rubavel,
13 Z'rubavel was the father of Avihud, Avihud was the father of Elyakim, Elyakim was the father of `Azur,
14 `Azur was the father of Tzadok, Tzadok was the father of Yakhin, Yakhin was the father of El'ichud,
15 El'ichud was the father of El`azar, El`azar was the father of Mattan, Mattan was the father of Ya`akov,
16 Ya`akov was the father of Yosef the husband of Miryam, from whom was born the Yeshua who was called the Messiah.
17 Thus there were fourteen generations from Avraham to David, fourteen generations from David to the Babylonian Exile, and fourteen generations from the Babylonian Exile to the Messiah.

8 What, then, does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart."l that is, the word about trust which we proclaim, namely,
9 that if you acknowledge publicly with your mouth that Yeshua is Lord and trust in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be delivered.
10 For with the heart one goes on trusting and thus continues toward righteousness, while with the mouth one keeps on making public acknowledgement and thus continues toward deliverance.
11 For the passage quoted says, that everyone who rests his trust on him will not be humiliated.
12 That means that there is no difference between Jew and Gentile - ADONAI is the same for everyone, rich toward everyone who calls on him,
13 since everyone who calls on the name of ADONAI will be delivered.

So then, what exactly does this important passage instruct us all to do ?

Focus, we are talking is English, not Hebrew, not Greek or any other language. When one translates from one language to another language you have to adapt the different language to make the translations work.

8 What, then, does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart."l that is, the word about trust which we proclaim, namely,
9 that if you acknowledge publicly with your mouth that Yeshua is Lord and trust in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be delivered.
10 For with the heart one goes on trusting and thus continues toward righteousness, while with the mouth one keeps on making public acknowledgement and thus continues toward deliverance.
11 For the passage quoted says, that everyone who rests his trust on him will not be humiliated.
12 That means that there is no difference between Jew and Gentile - ADONAI is the same for everyone, rich toward everyone who calls on him,

So then, what exactly does this important passage instruct us all to do ?
It tells us to believe in Christ Jesus and trust Him as my Lord and Savior.

The One True God of course! Soooo, who do you pray to then ?
I pray to YHWH... God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Sprint. I typically pray in the Name of Jesus, and I know and understand that He is not a God that only saves those that understand that Hebrew has no J sound. But that whether Greek or Jew (a J) that every knee shall bow and tongue confess in His name...which in the English language is translated Jesus.

So back to topic, which you are ducking, what Gods do masons pray too. Do all masons pray to just Yahweh? arte Masons forbidden to pray to any God that name starts with the letter J?

I pray to YHWH... God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Sprint. I typically pray in the Name of Jesus, and I know and understand that He is not a God that only saves those that understand that Hebrew has no J sound. But that whether Greek or Jew (a J) that every knee shall bow and tongue confess in His name...which in the English language is translated Jesus.

So back to topic, which you are ducking, what Gods do masons pray too. Do all masons pray to just Yahweh? arte Masons forbidden to pray to any God that name starts with the letter J?
well ? sadly you are still NOT saved, not yet.. Read Romans and when all else fails, follow the instructions ? Get it ?

Romans 10:8 What, then, does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart." l that is, the word about trust which we proclaim, namely,
9 that if you acknowledge publicly with your mouth that " Yeshua is Lord and trust in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be delivered. "
11 For the passage quoted says that everyone who rests his trust on him will not be humiliated.

NB. all of those so called later times saints and such were predicted in Scripture just falsehoods.
To answer, sic! NO, no Masons here do not and never have prayed to God in the Lodge or the has Lodge Meetings, religion is forbidden at Lodge and each Brother has his own Church and religion and beliefs.

About the letter J, the person so named Jesus by cults, is no brainer, as HEBREW has NO letter Jj in their alphabet, you do know what an " alphabet " is, right ?

Attachments

• Hebrew-Alphabet-Chart-printable.jpg
    Hebrew-Alphabet-Chart-printable.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 1

so you pray to 3 gods then, is this correct ?

None, it is NOT a " religious " organization.. It appears that you do not know what the word " Mason " truly means ?

None, it is NOT a " religious " organization.. It appears that you do not know what the word " Mason " truly means ?
Then why are you explaining your view of who Mason's pray to in meetings? Would a better term be a secret society? Or private club? If is is not a religion, what is it?

Please tell me what a Mason truly is and what the term means?

Then why are you explaining your view of who Mason's pray to in meetings? Would a better term be a secret society? Or private club? If is is not a religion, what is it?

Please tell me what a Mason truly is and what the term means?
MASONS ARE BRICKLAYERS!!!! MASONRY !! LOOK IT UP!!! I TOLD YOU THAT MASONS DO NOT .PRAY TO ANYONE IN ANY MEETINGS.
NOT IT IS NOT A CLUB NO BOOZE NO DRUGS.. YOU DO HAVE BRICKLAYERS/MASONS IN YOU PART OF THE WORLD.RIGHT ? OR R U PRE STONEAGE ?? OR BUY A DICTIONARY ??

MASONS ARE BRICKLAYERS!!!! MASONRY !! LOOK IT UP!!! I TOLD YOU THAT MASONS DO NOT .PRAY TO ANYONE IN ANY MEETINGS.
NOT IT IS NOT A CLUB NO BOOZE NO DRUGS.. YOU DO HAVE BRICKLAYERS/MASONS IN YOU PART OF THE WORLD.RIGHT ? OR R U PRE STONEAGE ?? OR BUY A DICTIONARY ??
Are you saying that Simpleman wrote this thread to bricklayers, are you that obtuse?

Honest question: Do Masons pray openly in their meetings? And if so, who do they pray too?

I am not saying it is evil, I am just asking questions because you invited them. I am just trying to understand how it works. Again, I am ignorant of how it works.

You said in one post Masons pray to God (I assumed the God of the Bible, correct me if I am wrong), Jesus and sometimes the HS. Yet in this last post you said that Masons basically welcome any religion. And you stated that Masonic prayer is based on the region the lodge might be located.

So, if the lodge was in India, it might be a Hindu God that is prayed to. If the Middle East, Allah. point being I see it as a Universal ideology, not a strict Christian one. Is that a fair assessment? Would I be safe to assume "God" means a generic higher power that is personal to each lodge member?

I'm not trying to debate you here; I again am ignorant of your???? (What do I call it, faith, sect, movement, religion?) I am just trying to understand. Which is why I am appreciating your OP title.

Thanks
To answer your questions, yes, there are prayers in every Masonic function. Some are free form, some are scripted. I don't have any of my books on hand, but one of the scripted ones is to the flag as the symbol of the country and requests the blessings of the Father on the country and its symbol.

The important thing to remember is that regular Freemasonry exists as a secular fraternity, not a religious organization, but has its roots in a more rational and philosophically literate era when the obvious conclusion that a creation requires a Creator was commonly acknowledged. Those are the important points that antimasons who claim to be Christian miss: Secular, Philosophical.
In other words, Freemasonry only deals with what can be derived from the thoughts of men thinking on the esoteric, ineffable, infinite, etc. That the creation declares the Creator is Biblical:

To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof. (Psa 19:1-6)

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. (Rom 1:18-25)

Added to give context, with the bits in italics as the most relevant portion to the concept of general or natural revelation, that which man can know without having access to special revelation contained in holy writings. Note that I'm also giving you this from a philosophical perspective because to a philosopher the claims of special revelation given by the infinite cannot be proven by the finite. That is where faith or trust comes in.

Some lodges openly add "in Jesus Name", many do not. The vast majority use generic, non-denominational prayers addressed to the Great Architect (Creator), Almighty Father, or other common titles of deity worshipped by different religions. As a Christian, one would consider the Creator to be the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and not a Hindu, Muslim, etc. variant. For me, this is not an issue, because God will surely know His own. It is why I do not have an problem with the fact that over my lifetime I've been prayed over as a blessing by holy men who are not of my faith (Protestant, in case you don't realize it). God can figure it out that the one being blessed/prayed over is one of His children and act accordingly.

It is a secular fraternity that was created in another time that espouses values that are lost today or being destroyed by the socialistic State as Deity that has been growing for the last century plus. It provided mutual help among free men, contacts to assist, etc.

Deleted some stuff because I started going down the issue of the corruption of Christianity and decline of Bible literacy among the congregations, including, if not especially, by the ones who claim to support Biblical literacy. I will note that there appears to be an interesting correlation between "Christian" antimasonry and actual Biblical literacy. As one declines, the other rises.

Please focus, what does that have to do with my question? And no, I don't know there are many lodge "meetings." I
I'll note that there are different groups that call themselves Freemasonry who are not recognized as regular, which pretty much means you have to be acknowledged by one of the three original Grand Lodges of England, Ireland or Scotland.
Some of these groups do teach some things that are not taught in regular Freemasonry. One example would be the stuff Joseph Smith pinched for his Mormon rituals and there are various others. Some of these are most definitely not in agreement with what the Masons here are talking about. Some of them, happily used by antimasons who claim to be Christian, are actually antiChristian. Of course, balance that with the fact that there are those who claim to be Christian and teach nonChristian doctrine, say like Jim Jones, so tarring people with the same brush based on claiming a name might be a bit painful.

Back