Ask a mason anything you want to know!

'If anyone sins after he hears a public adjuration (solemn command to testify) when he is a witness, whether he has seen or [otherwise] known [something]--if he fails to report it, then he will bear his guilt and be held responsible. (Lev 5:1)
Leviticus 5:1And if a soul sin, and hear the voice of swearing, and is a witness, whether he hath seen or known of it; if he do not utter it, then he shall bear his iniquity. KJV

How are you applying that verse to mean because this is referring to a witness to someone sinning and failing to testify of it.

I solemnly charge you [in the name of] the Lord to have this letter read before all the brethren. (1Th 5:27)

You "doubt", but you definitely are showing an inability to use the multiple available resources online for Bibles, Bible dictionaries and Bible commentaries. This is a trivial exercise to find and the verses from each Testament are only a sample that proves your "doubt" to be false.
1 Thessalonians 5:27 I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren. KJV

Paul is being led by the Lord to charge that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren.

Okay, that is totally off topic. The discussion was about God swearing oaths, which I've shown He has done repeatedly.
You posted "BTW, unless you are preaching a polytheistic Christianity, if God swears, that means the entire Trinity swore. God is One, not three."

For God to establish a true witness or to judge any one, He does so by the Three Witnesses within the One God. That means when He speaks, it is done. There is no need for extra swearing for every time He speaks. Jesus did not do that every time He spoke and yet His word spoken is done. If you wish to argue for that, then you need not swear then because you just speak it and so it is an agreement of what you will do.
Heh, no. I'm not violating my obligation to point out as a Christian apologist the false teachings of the cult of antimasonry that claims to be Christian. Yes, it is a cult, in line with the CARM list of cult traits.
I do not relay on CARM. You should be relying on Jesus Christ as your Good Shepherd. Ask Him to help you trust Him today for that.
There is some overlap there, but yes, it is not necessary to take an oath... even though another way of speaking of profanity was to call it profane oaths.

Matthew 5-7 is a complete sermon, it must be taken in context, not simply snipping out the bit one would like to become the Law of the New Testament, which is exactly what people do when they use it as a basis for claiming Christians cannot take oaths.
Jesus is testifying how of old times, people performed their oaths unto the Lord, but then He said but I say unto you, sear not at all.. for that is how people make oaths in those days to express their sincerity of performing that oath. The reason for why Jesus spoke against it is found in verse 36, because you cannot make one hair white or black, meaning you cannot make yourself good or be good when you are supposed to be relying on Him for that by faith alone. That is why we are t say yes yes or no no as any thing more than that puts you under the law.
Actually, I'm not under any bondage related to Freemasonry. Those that try to use Matthew 5:33-37 are binding themselves under a Pharisaical Law of the New Testament not supported by Scripture as I have shown.
If Gentiles are discouraged to do circumcision, they would be discouraged from making oaths as any oath is a bondage..

2 Corinthians 11:19 For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise. 20 For ye suffer, if a man bring you into bondage, if a man devour you, if a man take of you, if a man exalt himself, if a man smite you on the face.
Do they show bad fruit? If one does not judge them, how can one correct them? If one does not judge them, then how does one know to excommunicate them? The command about judgement simply teaches that you will be judged by the standard you use to judge.
I've long written and spoken to the teachers of falsehood known as antimasons who claim to be Christian.
Let's review
Since Freemasonry is a secular fraternity, it allows each member to take their obligations on the volume they consider sacred.
and

Here, you are trying to force Freemasonry to be a Christian fraternity, which it is not.

You admitted that masons is not a Christian fraternity. So .... not sure why you refer falsehoods by anti-masons as who claim to be Christians.

Former believers are still saved because He still abides per 2 Timothy 2:11-13 * note verse 13 for why they are called to depart from iniquity and not just those who profess Him but in religious works they deny Him as heresy will do that per 2 Timothy 2:18-21.

So if you are thinking I am judging you as not saved or not a Christian, you are wrong in that regard, but I believe that secular religious work on that foundation is denying Him for which you run the risk of being denied by Him when He comes as the Bridegroom for the abiding bride of Christ. Those left behind are still saved and when they die, their spirits will be with the Lord in Heaven, awaiting their resurrection after the great tribulation. So what you build on that foundation will be judged per 1 Corinthians 3:10-17 & any works that deny Him will be judged Titus 1:15-16 That is what the rapture is about; God judging His House first( 1 Peter 4:17-19 KJV ) by excommunicating the disqualified from attending the Marriage Supper in Heaven as we are to eat in sincerity & in truth as the requirement for fellowship down here to even eat with fellow believers. Verses 4 & 5 below is why God will do this too and verse 11 is why the Marriage Supper in Heaven be held in same manner.

1 Corinthians 5:4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, 5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. 6 Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump? 7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us: 8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth. 9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: 10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. 11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

So how do you apply His words to your fellowship & eating with Freemasons? It doesn't look like you do.

And? How is this relevant to being a member in Freemasonry?
You made this comment about Christians killing others.
The "bloody oath" claim fails to note that these were potential JUDICIAL punishments from the time of the formation of Freemasonry, which was a time when groups of Christians killed each other over trivia.
That is why I had posted that. They are still saved, but unless they repented & ask for forgiveness, they will answer for it because excommunication is all we are to do towards heretics.
Unless YOU have judged that Freemasonry is a "weight", an "error", a "mistake". I've already shown that your first shot misses its mark no matter how you keep trying to claim that no Christian can swear an oath, obligation, etc. based on an out of context quote from the Sermon on the Mount.
I'll let you know something where the Bible and Freemasonry are in 100% agreement, if a man finds that Freemasonry interferes with his walk with his God, then that man should not be a Freemason. Note that in my case, it would be if Freemasonry interferes with MY walk with God, not the opinions of various Pharisees who add weights and burdens in the name of antimasonry. Especially when those "weights" and "burdens" have always been proven to not have a basis in Scripture, but have the same validity as all the extra manmade regulations added.
2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. 18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
There is no contradiction. My obligations to Freemasonry do not interfere with my various other obligations in life, the foremost being that to God.
What about the obligation in 2 Corinthians 6:14-18?
As for keeping the deeds of the Law. We are to do as Christ did and walk as He walked. You do realize He was a Jew among Jews, the only Man who kept the Law in its entirety. The Law can give us guidance as appropriate.
You sound like a religious Christian doing the best you can and all that. I was like that until Jesus set me free to rely on Him all the time for help and strength in following Him.
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. (2Ti 3:16-17)

The word is "All scripture", not "Only the bit of scripture that supports my position".
You might want to compare your Bible version with the KJV. It might explain you getting missed messages in your version.
Do you deny that God has said that we are to keep our promises?
Old Testament wise, yes and that is still in effect today for why Jesus spoke against it. We cannot make ourselves good or to do good by making promises as if by doing it by the deeds of the law. That is the whole point for why Jesus had come because we cannot do it. The law shows not only our need for God to be Our Savior but our Good Shepherd & Friend as well when we trust Him to do this.
This has nothing to do with "righteousness", but simple obedience.
This has everything to do with our faith in Jesus Christ in how we follow Him rather than by doing the best we can by the flesh or will of man in keeping promises, oaths, & commitments. If we deny our faith in Him in how we are following Him by boasting of ourselves in keeping the promises & oaths by the law, then we will be judged by the law regarding those oaths, especially in a secular and yet religious fellowship that swears falsely on the Bible.
Well, not only has He not convicted me (since those trying to "help" Him along keep violating His Word). Their failures through the centuries among theologians, ministers, preachers, teachers and many others who are far better qualified than scam artists and conspiracy theorists who misquote and misinterpret the Bible to support their antimasonic teachings.

Yes, I can. I don't have to fall into the trap of being "woke" (to use a term currently in vogue) about the "bloody oaths". Especially when I hear someone like you insisting that they are something that Masons must do to anyone who breaks his obligation, when they are in fact quite obviously more in line with "may God punish me in this manner if I fail".

No, I am not denying that I was in the light as a Christian. This is a teaching of antimasonry based on misquoting sources in Freemasonry.
In the first case, which proves the falsehood of the antimasonic position you are claiming, all references to light in Freemasonry are references to intellectual and philosophical light, not religious light. This is appropriate for a secular fraternity.
If you cannot take a step back in seeing the whole picture of what you are doing, failing to see it as another religion by appearance itself to the outside world & thus denying Him, , then God will have to perform a miracle to get you to see it, even if it means being left behind at the rapture event. There will be no Freemasonry in the Kingdom of God in Heaven nor His coming Kingdom on earth. Count on that, brother.

So ask Jesus Christ today to help you hear Him if you need to withdraw from Freemasonry so they can see your faith in Jesus Christ.
I'm not really following this thread very closely, but just pop in once in a while so fwiw, I honestly don't see how anyone could possibly imagine Jesus becoming a member of a Masonic lodge, can you?

I'm not really following this thread very closely, but just pop in once in a while so fwiw, I honestly don't see how anyone could possibly imagine Jesus becoming a member of a Masonic lodge, can you?
I honestly don't see Jesus joining any of the local churches anywhere in the world, can you?

If you can't, then you just "condemned" every Christian church in existence by the same logic, assuming you are trying to condemn Freemasonry by your comment. Oh, BTW, you also just condemned many secular groups, organizations and institutions right along with it. Jesus wouldn't join the military, be a cop, serve on the local school board, teach at a school or a great many other things. Why? Not His Job.

If you can, it would be amusing to hear your logic as to why Jesus would submit to a pastor to teach Him about Christianity...

You made this comment about Christians killing others.

That is why I had posted that. They are still saved, but unless they repented & ask for forgiveness, they will answer for it because excommunication is all we are to do towards heretics.

2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. 18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

What about the obligation in 2 Corinthians 6:14-18?

You sound like a religious Christian doing the best you can and all that. I was like that until Jesus set me free to rely on Him all the time for help and strength in following Him.

You might want to compare your Bible version with the KJV. It might explain you getting missed messages in your version.

Old Testament wise, yes and that is still in effect today for why Jesus spoke against it. We cannot make ourselves good or to do good by making promises as if by doing it by the deeds of the law. That is the whole point for why Jesus had come because we cannot do it. The law shows not only our need for God to be Our Savior but our Good Shepherd & Friend as well when we trust Him to do this.

This has everything to do with our faith in Jesus Christ in how we follow Him rather than by doing the best we can by the flesh or will of man in keeping promises, oaths, & commitments. If we deny our faith in Him in how we are following Him by boasting of ourselves in keeping the promises & oaths by the law, then we will be judged by the law regarding those oaths, especially in a secular and yet religious fellowship that swears falsely on the Bible.

If you cannot take a step back in seeing the whole picture of what you are doing, failing to see it as another religion by appearance itself to the outside world & thus denying Him, , then God will have to perform a miracle to get you to see it, even if it means being left behind at the rapture event. There will be no Freemasonry in the Kingdom of God in Heaven nor His coming Kingdom on earth. Count on that, brother.
Again, what does a Christian killing Christians (or anyone else) have to do with Freemasonry?

LOL, I'm quoting from the KJV for almost all of them. I've used the KJV Amplified a few times.

Actually, I'm here because I'm a Christian apologist by avocation and the false and heretical teachings of antimasonry that claims to be Christian found on these forums require an answer from faith. Christ is freedom, but He is also duty.

Your appeal to 2 Corinthians 6:14-18 requires a number of unproven assumptions on your part as well as proven falsehoods. Mostly they are related to an incorrect belief that Freemasonry is a religion instead of a secular fraternity. Hint: Freemasonry is not a religion. You are also judging, by claiming the above passage is relevant, that all of the members of Masonry are wicked, evil and non Christian. Without knowing any of the fruits of their walk with Christ or in the world.

I would suggest you go to Romans 14, read that and attempt to understand what it is teaching about faith on things not touched on directly by Scripture, like being a Mason, or joining a fraternity at college, or being a sports fan, or holding a great many jobs, or doing charitable work in a nondenominational setting.

I don't need to "step back", I simply have to not accept the false witness being spouted by antimasons who claim to be Christians, but act like Pharisees.

Leviticus 5:1And if a soul sin, and hear the voice of swearing, and is a witness, whether he hath seen or known of it; if he do not utter it, then he shall bear his iniquity. KJV

How are you applying that verse to mean because this is referring to a witness to someone sinning and failing to testify of it.

1 Thessalonians 5:27 I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren. KJV

Paul is being led by the Lord to charge that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren.

You posted "BTW, unless you are preaching a polytheistic Christianity, if God swears, that means the entire Trinity swore. God is One, not three."

For God to establish a true witness or to judge any one, He does so by the Three Witnesses within the One God. That means when He speaks, it is done. There is no need for extra swearing for every time He speaks. Jesus did not do that every time He spoke and yet His word spoken is done. If you wish to argue for that, then you need not swear then because you just speak it and so it is an agreement of what you will do.

I do not relay on CARM. You should be relying on Jesus Christ as your Good Shepherd. Ask Him to help you trust Him today for that.

Jesus is testifying how of old times, people performed their oaths unto the Lord, but then He said but I say unto you, sear not at all.. for that is how people make oaths in those days to express their sincerity of performing that oath. The reason for why Jesus spoke against it is found in verse 36, because you cannot make one hair white or black, meaning you cannot make yourself good or be good when you are supposed to be relying on Him for that by faith alone. That is why we are t say yes yes or no no as any thing more than that puts you under the law.

If Gentiles are discouraged to do circumcision, they would be discouraged from making oaths as any oath is a bondage..

2 Corinthians 11:19 For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise. 20 For ye suffer, if a man bring you into bondage, if a man devour you, if a man take of you, if a man exalt himself, if a man smite you on the face.

Let's review

and

You admitted that masons is not a Christian fraternity. So .... not sure why you refer falsehoods by anti-masons as who claim to be Christians.

Former believers are still saved because He still abides per 2 Timothy 2:11-13 * note verse 13 for why they are called to depart from iniquity and not just those who profess Him but in religious works they deny Him as heresy will do that per 2 Timothy 2:18-21.

So if you are thinking I am judging you as not saved or not a Christian, you are wrong in that regard, but I believe that secular religious work on that foundation is denying Him for which you run the risk of being denied by Him when He comes as the Bridegroom for the abiding bride of Christ. Those left behind are still saved and when they die, their spirits will be with the Lord in Heaven, awaiting their resurrection after the great tribulation. So what you build on that foundation will be judged per 1 Corinthians 3:10-17 & any works that deny Him will be judged Titus 1:15-16 That is what the rapture is about; God judging His House first( 1 Peter 4:17-19 KJV ) by excommunicating the disqualified from attending the Marriage Supper in Heaven as we are to eat in sincerity & in truth as the requirement for fellowship down here to even eat with fellow believers. Verses 4 & 5 below is why God will do this too and verse 11 is why the Marriage Supper in Heaven be held in same manner.

1 Corinthians 5:4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, 5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. 6 Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump? 7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us: 8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth. 9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: 10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. 11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

So how do you apply His words to your fellowship & eating with Freemasons? It doesn't look like you do.
As long as you are trying to hold onto your position, there is no help, you remain in error. The foolish faith in a certain translation (KJV) as inspired, which you appear strongly to be practicing, degrades that value of that translation (and it is a great translation, after a few editions to get rid of the errors in it). Especially when after I posted a clearer statement from the Amplified version, you posted the KJV of 1 Thessalonians 5:27 which says exactly the same thing and proves my point about Christ swearing an oath as commanded to by the high priest in accordance with the Law, which Jesus was under at that time and in obedience to. You've hand waved away the clearest verse in the KJV, then hand wave away everything else that isn't the KJV. Suggestion: Go do your research about adjuring as relates to the Bible, there are multiple references and multiple dictionaries and multiple commentaries who all agree with me and not thee.

As I do with fellowshipping (which isn't a religious event necessarily, but can be) with any other group I am a part of, including a group of us standing at a bus stop chatting away. As I do with any other group of people I share a meal with, including family, friends and strangers.
You are communicating like one straining to fit extra rules into the Bible while outright and openly denying what it teaches that contradicts your position.

Hence another religion. One that has special rites at funerals too with "so mote it be".
Why yes, it seems that Freemasonry held with Freedom of Religion long before the Bill of Rights was written.

Yes, there is a memorial service available at funerals for Masonic brothers that have passed on. Haven't found an antimason yet who did any more than you just did with your insinuation. There are no religious claims there beyond the one that there is a Creator, which at that point is a philosophical one. If anyone claims that makes Freemasonry a religion, then they are calling every religion that claims a Creator (virtually all of them) into the exact same religion.
For a Christian to join Freemasonry and swearing it on the Bible, is not a Christian abstaining from all appearances of evil.
Only because you have your incorrect belief that Freemasonry is "evil" somehow. It certainly isn't a Christian one given how much you twist what the Bible says by selective editing and/or making unproven assumptions and then trying to force Freemasonry into your false assumptions.
The red in bold is to accept this other religion for what it is.
Again:
The teachings of these Readings are not sacramental, so far as they go beyond the realm of Morality into those of other domains of Thought and Truth. The Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite uses the word "Dogma" in its true sense, of doctrine, or teaching; and is not dogmatic in the odious sense of that term. Every one is entirely free to reject and dissent from whatsoever herein may seem to him to be untrue or unsound. It is only required of him that he shall weigh what is taught, and give it fair hearing and unprejudiced judgment. Of course, the ancient theosophic and philosophic speculations are not embodied as part of the doctrines of the Rite;...

Bold emphasis added.
Red emphasis added to mark the relevant false claim above.

See, this is EXACTLY how you are (mis)interpreting the Bible often enough, by taking the bit you want out and discarding the rest of the context.
You mention nothing about the open quoting of forgeries in your "proof" link.
You mention nothing about the sentence before your red one that I bolded, because it disproves your claim above about the sentence in red.
You mention nothing about the sentence after your red one that I bolded, because it also disproves your claim above about the sentence in red.

This is openly showing your lack of veracity and honest consideration on the subject for everyone to see.

I can give partiality to accusations that may be false, but the appearance of evil is plain enough. No one can see your Christian faith in Freemasonry. You either serve him to be a witness to ALL the world or you are denying Him in a lace where His light is not allowed to shine.

I am not a follower of CARM. Thanks to Jesus Christ as my Good Shepherd, He helps me to follow Him.

Do consider that you may have been scammed into leaving your faith in Jesus Christ at the door of your Mason Lodge and every time you make a Masonic oath as if you were not in the light, but now entering the light.

Only Jesus Christ will tell you whether not honoring Him in that Lodge is something He will judge you by.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: 23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Colossians 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 22 Abstain from all appearance of evil. 23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

So ask Jesus Christ today to help you hear Him if you need to withdraw from Freemasonry so they can see your faith in Jesus Christ.
One doesn't have to be a "follower of CARM" to use the resources available on this Christian ministry. Especially when such resources do not contradict the Bible.

BTW, saying that I do not honor God in the Lodge would be an outright bearing of false witness and revelation of your ignorance. Do I really honor God in a lodge? None of the verses you quoted at the end are in conflict with my membership in Freemasonry. The only conflict you can claim is based on your personal (false) beliefs and (mis)interpretations of Scripture in the same manner that you openly showed above where you directly picked out a sentence out of context and made a claim that was directly disproven by the context you were trying to ignore.

I honestly don't see Jesus joining any of the local churches anywhere in the world, can you?
In the Book of Revelations; Jesus addressed 7 churches that are His, and 5of them needed correction or else while 2 were exhorted to hold fast or else. God will be coming to judge His House first at the rapture event for why many saved believer will not be found abiding in Him & left behind to die in the bed of the coming great tribulation ( Revelation 2:18-25 ) , but their spirits will be with the Lord in heaven awaiting their resurrection day after the great tribulation.
If you can't, then you just "condemned" every Christian church in existence by the same logic, assuming you are trying to condemn Freemasonry by your comment.
Jesus will judge everything you built on that foundation that denies Hi which defiles the Temple of God. 1 Corinthians 3:10-17

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

You admitted that Jesus is not to be acknowledged in the Lodge, did you not? How does that work when you will not confess Him before Masons?
Oh, BTW, you also just condemned many secular groups, organizations and institutions right along with it. Jesus wouldn't join the military, be a cop, serve on the local school board, teach at a school or a great many other things. Why? Not His Job.
He is the King of kings and He is the Judge. His life on earth before His death, resurrection, and ascension was to teach us and if we are not abiding in His words, He will judge us.
If you can, it would be amusing to hear your logic as to why Jesus would submit to a pastor to teach Him about Christianity...
Salvation cannot be lost because that foundation remains forever as laid by Jesus Christ BUT ay works on that foundation as wood, stubble, and hay that deny Him and defiles the temple of God, the works will be burned off of that foundation and the physical body will die ( 1 Corinthians 3:16-17 ) , but their spirits will be with the Lord in Heaven ( 1 Corinthians 3:15 ) awaiting their resurrection as vessels unto dishonor in His House after the great tribulation.

Why not play it safe and ask Jesus Christ at that throne of grace if He has anything to say to you about your involvement in the Freemasonry? Ask Him to help you see the offense if there be any, if He has not shown you already.

Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. 10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ. 11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

Freemasonry is after man so why represent man that deny Him in their Lodge?

Agreed.
If you can't, then you just "condemned" every Christian church in existence by the same logic,
I wouldn't say that they're necessarily condemned, they're just not following Christ. They are what Paul refers to as those who are judged "outside" the law rather than "under" the law.
assuming you are trying to condemn Freemasonry by your comment.
I'm not trying to condemn freemasonry. I'm just pointing out that Jesus wouldn't have anything to do with them.
Oh, BTW, you also just condemned many secular groups, organizations and institutions right along with it.
Fallacy of the Non Sequitur.
Jesus wouldn't join the military, be a cop, serve on the local school board, teach at a school or a great many other things. Why? Not His Job.
True. Assuming he was a carpenter like his father, he wouldn't join a carpenter's union either.
I agree.

Why yes, it seems that Freemasonry held with Freedom of Religion long before the Bill of Rights was written.
That would be admitting that it is a religion; thus not of Christ.
Yes, there is a memorial service available at funerals for Masonic brothers that have passed on. Haven't found an antimason yet who did any more than you just did with your insinuation. There are no religious claims there beyond the one that there is a Creator, which at that point is a philosophical one. If anyone claims that makes Freemasonry a religion, then they are calling every religion that claims a Creator (virtually all of them) into the exact same religion.
There is no other gospel nor religion for you to be representing on earth.
Only because you have your incorrect belief that Freemasonry is "evil" somehow. It certainly isn't a Christian one given how much you twist what the Bible says by selective editing and/or making unproven assumptions and then trying to force Freemasonry into your false assumptions.
If you are not allowed to confess Him in the lodge, how selective are they?
Again:

How can it if you are not allowed to confess Jesus in the Lodge?
See, this is EXACTLY how you are (mis)interpreting the Bible often enough, by taking the bit you want out and discarding the rest of the context.
You mention nothing about the sentence before your red one that I bolded, because it disproves your claim above about the sentence in red.
You mention nothing about the sentence after your red one that I bolded, because it also disproves your claim above about the sentence in red.

This is openly showing your lack of veracity and honest consideration on the subject for everyone to see.
Believers can become double-minded. You should consider that is the mental state you are in by trying to defend that which will not allow members to confess Him before Masons.
One doesn't have to be a "follower of CARM" to use the resources available on this Christian ministry. Especially when such resources do not contradict the Bible.
CARM does not follow everything the Bible teaches as they believe it is okay to worship the Holy Spirit with the Father & the son when the indwelling holy Spirit has been sent to honor the Son by testifying of the son in seeking His glory thru us; ( John 15:26-27 )
BTW, saying that I do not honor God in the Lodge would be an outright bearing of false witness and revelation of your ignorance. Do I really honor God in a lodge? None of the verses you quoted at the end are in conflict with my membership in Freemasonry. The only conflict you can claim is based on your personal (false) beliefs and (mis)interpretations of Scripture in the same manner that you openly showed above where you directly picked out a sentence out of context and made a claim that was directly disproven by the context you were trying to ignore.
This is the judgment hanging over every believer;

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: 23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

The moment Christians honor the Holy Spirit in worship, they are not honoring the Son and thus not honoring the Father. This is a work of iniquity because there is no other way to come to the Father in worship other than by the only way of the Son and by only honoring the Son is how any saved believer can honor the Father.. The ecumenical Nicene creed of 381 A.D. broadened the way in worship by including the worship of the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son, per Matthew 7:13-27 for why many believers fall down in these movements of the "spirit" in all those signs & wonders vs 21-27 . Examples; slain in the spirit, holy laughter movement, Toronto's Blessings, Pensacola Outpouring, Ernest Angeley's Healing Crusade, and even seeking another baptism with the Holy Ghost with evidence of tongues are apostate callings.

See all those weird things happening when they put the focus on the Holy Spirit? That is what the spirit of the antichrist does by their visitations of signs & wonders in seducing believers to chase after them for a sign, in taking the spotlight away from the Son in worship which the real indwelling Holy Spirit will never do.

You are allowing Freemasonry to take your focus off of the Son to keep you from honoring Him in the Lodge.

Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. 17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Can you say you are keeping that verse as part of your testimony of Him when it comes to the Lodge? What about when you stop honoring Him in that Lodge, because the Lodge forbids you to honor Him in that Lodge. It is one thing that they just don't do it, but it is another to make a rule to restrict members from doing it.

Go before that throne of grace and ask Jesus for help to make sure everything is okay between you & Him because so far, you seem to be acknowledging His words as if they do not apply. You may just not want to believe you have to give it up & need His help to do it.

Personally I think hempcrete is a step above traditional methods. Unfortunately the cost is greater at the time of the build even though heating and cooling cost would be lower over time.

I believe the moral issue with weed has gotten much smaller in the last decade or two. People are finally becoming aware that weed isn't as evil as we were led to believe.

I've had cancer a few times and I'll tell you that weed certainly helped me during this last bout. Found various strains that helped me eat, or sleep, depending on what my needs were.
Must be a glutton for punishment, but here I go again.

If anyone has any questions about Freemasonry, please step up and ask. I will do my upmost best and answer honestly.
If you just want to throw stones, start your own thread.
I'm a 33rd degree Master Mason and have been involved with Freemasonry on a national and international stage for over 25 years. Mainly working with the Scottish Rite Childrens hospitals. I've personally flew 100's of kids and families to these hospitals for 40 some years. I took my passion for flying and turned it into a way to help a family.

So be nice, or be gone.

Straight questions with straight answers.
My husband is battling cancer right now & I got him some Delta 8 that is legal here in NC. It has increased his appetite and helped him to relax. The doctors frown at it but after having colon cancer & know finding out that he has 5 lung nodules, I'll do whatever I can to help him. He's my life, my buddy & best friend in the world. We see the oncologist again next Tuesday about the nodules. Any advice on cancer would be appreciated. Don't know much about Freemason. My brother-in-law is a mason but he has never really talked about it. Thanks so much

True, since the by laws forbid anyone talking about Jesus Christ; so they would be literally ignoring Him. To join them is to deny Himself.

True, since the by laws forbid anyone talking about Jesus Christ; so they would be literally ignoring Him. To join them is to deny Himself.
Don't know where you got this information, but it's highly incorrect. We speak of Jesus Christ often. From our prayers, to the Holy Bible, we speak of God and his son at every meeting.
Why else would The Holy Bible sit in the center of our lodge, and is prayed over every meeting?

Again:

My brother, I apologize for my absence. I came down with Covid in late August and am just now getting back to normal.

This new antimason is a hoot and a half aren't they? 20 years later and their still bringing in nonsense that's been refuted so many times is literally ridiculous.

In one of their first postings here, they said they "heard" that we did things a certain way. HEARD??? LOLOLOLOLOL......oh my goodness, that's rich.

My husband is battling cancer right now & I got him some Delta 8 that is legal here in NC. It has increased his appetite and helped him to relax. The doctors frown at it but after having colon cancer & know finding out that he has 5 lung nodules, I'll do whatever I can to help him. He's my life, my buddy & best friend in the world. We see the oncologist again next Tuesday about the nodules. Any advice on cancer would be appreciated. Don't know much about Freemason. My brother-in-law is a mason but he has never really talked about it. Thanks so much
I don't have any advice about cancer at all. You'd think after the years battling it, I'd have a better answer. It just sucks. It not only sucks real bad for the person who has it, but the stress their family and friends have to deal with its just as bad.
I'd love to find some of that Delta 8 around here. It helped me eat, relax, and sleep the one time I used it. Maybe you can mail me some. ...lol.....

My thoughts and prayers are with the both of you, including family and friends. Please private message me your names so I can add y`all to our prayer list. Feel free to add your personal email address and we can chat better that way.

Freemasonry shows that it can bring people together, even though you don't know much about it. You found me and read some of my story because of freemasonry. I'd like to see any of those antimasons out there refute that!

Wrong. You cannot mention religion in a manner similar to how you cannot mention religion in various other secular situations. Easy example, business or administrative meetings, even at churches. Which, interestingly enough, only happens when a lodge is conducting their business, not at any other time.

That would be admitting that it is a religion; thus not of Christ.

<snip>
Your first comment sets the tone of the rest of your post.
You are wrong in your assumptions of what was said.
What I said was:
Which means that before the First Amendment was written, that Freemasonry held that all people can hold whatever religious beliefs they desire.
The only requirement in Freemasonry is a philosophical one (since it can be inferred from reason) that the creation requires a Creator, a religious position shared by the vast majority of religions. Freemasonry does not presume to judge among the religious beliefs of its members, letting them be the guide of their own souls.

Since the US Constitution is not a religious document, how does holding a position from that source make Freemasonry a religion?

Agreed.

I wouldn't say that they're necessarily condemned, they're just not following Christ. They are what Paul refers to as those who are judged "outside" the law rather than "under" the law.

I'm not trying to condemn freemasonry. I'm just pointing out that Jesus wouldn't have anything to do with them.

Fallacy of the Non Sequitur.

True. Assuming he was a carpenter like his father, he wouldn't join a carpenter's union either.

I agree.
Jesus wouldn't have had a lot to do with much of the modern world or the medieval world or the ancient world. It simply wasn't His mission.

The problem being dealt with here consists of refuting modern day Pharisees, which is something that Jesus did do quite a bit of.

Your not simple man, or are you "Smiles"

Are you a christian, if so what denomination?

What is your Masonic affiliation?

What degree have you attained?
Simply Christian. If you are looking for more, then I'm on the more fundamentalist side. You can reference here for a confession of faith I agree with.

Blue Lodge, Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction, former Shriner, former Eastern Star.

3d Degree, 32d Degree (although the KCCH and 33d are trivial if I wanted them), regular member, regular member.

Note that I'm not a member of the York Rite, which doesn't number their degrees or of a number of other side orders.

Your first comment sets the tone of the rest of your post.
You are wrong in your assumptions of what was said.
What I said was:

Which means that before the First Amendment was written, that Freemasonry held that all people can hold whatever religious beliefs they desire.
The only requirement in Freemasonry is a philosophical one (since it can be inferred from reason) that the creation requires a Creator, a religious position shared by the vast majority of religions. Freemasonry does not presume to judge among the religious beliefs of its members, letting them be the guide of their own souls.

Since the US Constitution is not a religious document, how does holding a position from that source make Freemasonry a religion?
Freemasonry is a religion that mentions the name of God throughout its rituals and teachings, oaths are sworn on the bible "Religion"

The freemasons have a children's org named after Jobs daughters, what happened to Jobs Daughters?

They were all killed by satan (Evil)

Freemasonry is the Occult, and this information is only revealed to the higher initiates as Albert Pike teaches (Lucifer Is The Lightbearer)

As the 1st degree initiate is told, he is going from darkness to light

Back