Ask Any Questions Get the Answers BIBLICAL!

Pipiripi

There are many people are abandoning their faith, because they don't get their questions answer BIBLICAL. Here I will show you that all your questions their answer is in the Bible. Sometimes i must go search for it, and sometimes I already know where it is.

Never forget that Jesus is your ONLY true master!!

Tell me, what answer should be received by people whose relatives have been subjected to violence? What retribution should they expect for the offender?

Tell me, what answer should be received by people whose relatives have been subjected to violence? What retribution should they expect for the offender?
Hi, first what kind of person is the offender? Christian, non Christian.

Someone that is subjected to violence, is a person that have been threaten bad at home, school or bad friends. Its depending what way also they have choose.
We cannot describe any person violence without knowing their background. For changed them or help them be another person, is to know what has occurred to make them violence.

I have preached in the prison, and there is one of the best place to speak the word of God. Many shall know God and changed, not all completely at the same moment. But they hear things and feel things that they never have feel before. And that is the Holy Spirit. Jesus self is talking to them.
There are many people in prison that will never come out. But today they are preaching to gospel with power.

Again, for helping people who is violent we must let them speak first, tell him/her that you want to know why they are so violence. And listen to their stories. And after that you can open your Bible and show them the love of Jesus Christ. Let them see that they must forgive the person that was hurt.

It is the same with the victim.
Read the book of Proverbs. Matthew 5.

Is Jesus God ?
Is Jesus God? There are actually two answers to this question. One is most definitely yes! The other answer is no. And the answer depends upon what you mean by "God". Confused? There's no need to be! You see, the word "God" in the Bible refers to two things. In one instance it refers to the 'Sovereign of the universe', the 'only true God.' And in another instance it refers to the divine nature, the 'God nature' and the 'name of God.' So I will show you that while Jesus is FULLY divine and is FULLY God by nature (being begotten of the Father from eternity, Micah 5:2, Proverbs 8:22-30), and possessing the Father's own name, he is not the 'sovereign of the universe', the 'only true God' as that is His Father alone.

"The Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of the Father, is truly God in infinity, BUT NOT IN PERSONALITY." (Ms116, 1905, par.19)

In other words, Christ IS God in respect of being divine and eternal. But in His distinctive character and person, He is NOT the 'only true God', He is the SON OF the only true God - His Father!

Quick Note: Jesus is NEVER called 'God the Son' in the Bible. He is always called the 'SON OF God'.
Now let me confirm quickly that I am in no way trying to make Jesus a 'lesser' being than His Father. The Bible confirms that Jesus is equal with the Father (Philippians 2:6). Jesus is as divine as His Father, just as my son is as human as me. But what I are addressing here are those trinitarian and unitarian confusions that make Jesus and the Father part of the same being.

Need more evidence? Let me know.

Is Jesus God? There are actually two answers to this question. One is most definitely yes! The other answer is no. And the answer depends upon what you you mean by "God". Confused? There's no need to be! You see, the word "God" in the Bible refers to two things. In one instance it refers to the 'Sovereign of the universe', the 'only true God.' And in another instance it refers to the divine nature, the 'God nature' and the 'name of God.' So I will show you that while Jesus is FULLY divine and is FULLY God by nature (being begotten of the Father from eternity, Micah 5:2, Proverbs 8:22-30), and possessing the Father's own name, he is not the 'sovereign of the universe', the 'only true God' as that is His Father alone.

"The Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of the Father, is truly God in infinity, BUT NOT IN PERSONALITY." (Ms116, 1905, par.19)

In other words, Christ IS God in respect of being divine and eternal. But in His distinctive character and person, He is NOT the 'only true God', He is the SON OF the only true God - His Father!

Quick Note: Jesus is NEVER called 'God the Son' in the Bible. He is always called the 'SON OF God'.
Now let me confirm quickly that I am in no way trying to make Jesus a 'lesser' being than His Father. The Bible confirms that Jesus is equal with the Father (Philippians 2:6). Jesus is as divine as His Father, just as my son is is as human as me. But what I are addressing here are those trinitarian and unitarian confusions that make Jesus Jesus and the Father part of the same being.

Do you believe in the Trinity ? Yes or no

Also is Jesus a real man in heaven with a real glorified human body ? Yes or no

So only the Father is Eternal is that correct ?

Is the Holy Spirit the Father or something else ?
Read what I have write about Jesus and the Father. Jesus also is eternal from the day He has come out of the Father. Now Jesus cannot die anymore.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit that come from the Father to Jesus and from Jesus to us. And that is the power of God. It manifest everywhere!!

Read what I have write about Jesus and the Father. Jesus also is eternal from the day He has come out of the Father. Now Jesus cannot die anymore.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit that come from the Father to Jesus and from Jesus to us. And that is the power of God. It manifest everywhere!!
Is the Holy Spirit a person ?
Is the Father a person ?

Is the Holy Spirit a person ?
Is the Father a person ?
The Holy Spirit is Jesus and the Father that comes in us through their Holy Spirit (power).
God the Father is a spiritual being. (Person) just like the angels, with no flesh and bones.

The Holy Spirit is Jesus and the Father that comes in us through their Holy Spirit (power).
God the Father is a spiritual being. (Person) just like the angels, with no flesh and bones.
Oneness

Hello!! Are people afraid to know the answer of their questions Biblical?

Actually, I find your thread offensive.
Who do you think you are, that some anonymous poster can come here and proclaim himself the "teacher"?

Nobody here accepted you as their "teacher".
You are simply another individual with an opinion, and most opinions on the Internet are wrong.

You need to get over yourself, IMO, and come back as an "equal", instead of pretending to be "superior" to everyone else.

Is Jesus God? There are actually two answers to this question. One is most definitely yes! The other answer is no. And the answer depends upon what you mean by "God". Confused? There's no need to be! You see, the word "God" in the Bible refers to two things.

civic probably understands theology 100x better than you do.
He's not asking you because he doesn't know.
He's asking you to test YOUR knowledge.

If you want to be here as a "teacher", then you need to be INTERVIEWED, so that we are confident that you actually know what you're talking about.

You might also want to work on your tone.

The Bible confirms that Jesus is equal with the Father (Philippians 2:6). Jesus is as divine as His Father, just as my son is as human as me. But what I are addressing here are those trinitarian and unitarian confusions that make Jesus and the Father part of the same being.

So you believe Jesus and the Father are two separate gods (ie. separate beings).
Good to know.

No, I don't think ANYONE needs anything more from you.
They are far better getting their theology from the Bible, than from heretics.

Actually, I find your thread offensive.
Who do you think you are, that some anonymous poster can come here and proclaim himself the "teacher"?

Nobody here accepted you as their "teacher".
You are simply another individual with an opinion, and most opinions on the Internet are wrong.

You need to get over yourself, IMO, and come back as an "equal", instead of pretending to be "superior" to everyone else.
I have never say that I am a teacher. I said that I can answered all questions BIBLICAL. And that's why people that don't have the Holy Spirit OF God hate me. Because they have a strange god holy spirit in them so that they cannot love. 2 Thessalonians 2:8-12

I have never say that I am a teacher.

If that's true, then there's no reason for anyone to ask you any questions, since you have nothing to teach them.

(Btw, it's, "I have never SAID", not "I have never say".)

I said that I can answered all questions BIBLICAL.

(Btw, it's, "all questions BIBLICALLY" (adverb), not "all questions BIBLICAL" (adjective).)

Your deficiency in the English language gives no confidence that you can even understand the Bible.

And that's why people that don't have the Holy Spirit OF God hate me.

I don't know anyone who "hates" you.
Although I understand it's very popular these days to pretend to be a "victim".

But it seems pretty lame to throw around false accusations without any evidence whatsoever that anyone who disagrees with your OPINIONS allegedly "don't have the Holy Spirit OF God".

(Btw, it' "people WHO don't have the Holy Spirit", not "people THAT don't...".)

Because they have a strange god holy spirit in them so that they cannot love. 2 Thessalonians 2:8-12

Yeah, nobody's going to miss anything important by ignoring your posts.
Buh-bye...

Back