Ask Any Questions Get the Answers BIBLICAL!

If that's true, then there's no reason for anyone to ask you any questions, since you have nothing to teach them.

(Btw, it's, "I have never SAID", not "I have never say".)

(Btw, it's, "all questions BIBLICALLY" (adverb), not "all questions BIBLICAL" (adjective).)

Your deficiency in the English language gives no confidence that you can even understand the Bible.

I don't know anyone who "hates" you.
Although I understand it's very popular these days to pretend to be a "victim".

But it seems pretty lame to throw around false accusations without any evidence whatsoever that anyone who disagrees with your OPINIONS allegedly "don't have the Holy Spirit OF God".

(Btw, it' "people WHO don't have the Holy Spirit", not "people THAT don't...".)

Yeah, nobody's going to miss anything important by ignoring your posts.
Buh-bye...
My friend, I can defend myself with 4 languages, it isn't important now for me to learn perfect English.

It is the Bible that teaches the truth. Jesus self is teaching us we few that He has opened our minds and hearts.

Aslong that people can understand my bad English it is okay.

I am giving them Jesus Christ! Not a pope "Vicarious Filii Dei"!!

You are jealous because I can answered all questions BIBLICAL, and I have shown everybody here your false trinity god from your Roman Catholic Church. Do you want me to write more for you to learn what the Bible teaches? Ask me!!

My friend, I can defend myself with 4 languages,

Even if that were true, that's hardly an endorsement to convince others that you have an adequate understanding of the Bible.

It is the Bible that teaches the truth. Jesus self is teaching us we few that He has opened our minds and hearts.

I already know all that...
And guess what? I didn't need YOU to figure that out for me.

Aslong that people can understand my bad English it is okay.

Not when you teach them false teachings.

I am giving them Jesus Christ! Not a pope "Vicarious Filii Dei"!!

Couldn't be more irrelevant.
Jesus is not yours to "give" to others.
Get over yourself.

You are jealous because I can answered all questions BIBLICAL,

<Chuckle>
My understanding of the Bible (based on 30 years study, and ability to read it in Greek) is probably 10x better than yours. So you have nothing for me to be "jealous" of.

and I have shown everybody here your false trinity god from your Roman Catholic Church.

No, you have "shown" exactly NOTHING.
All you have done is CLAIM the Trinity is false.
And that demonstrates your complete ignorance of the Bible.

So nobody should ask you any questions unless they're interested in getting the WRONG answers.

Do you want me to write more for you to learn what the Bible teaches?

You need to spend FAR more time studying, and far less time offering to share your false teachings with others.

Even if that were true, that's hardly an endorsement to convince others that you have an adequate understanding of the Bible.

I already know all that...
And guess what? I didn't need YOU to figure that out for me.

Not when you teach them false teachings.

Couldn't be more irrelevant.
Jesus is not yours to "give" to others.
Get over yourself.

<Chuckle>
My understanding of the Bible (based on 30 years study, and ability to read it in Greek) is probably 10x better than yours. So you have nothing for me to be "jealous" of.

No, you have "shown" exactly NOTHING.
All you have done is CLAIM the Trinity is false.
And that demonstrates your complete ignorance of the Bible.

So nobody should ask you any questions unless they're interested in getting the WRONG answers.

You need to spend FAR more time studying, and far less time offering to share your false teachings with others.
30 years, but still today you cannot understand what is, Vicarious Filii Dei!!
If I'm wrong, what about the quotes of your holy fathers against the Bible? Speak somethings about them!! Let's go there and let we talk. I'm going to write two quotes more of your holy fathers on earth!! Wait.

30 years, but still today you cannot understand what is, Vicarious Filii Dei!!

30 years, but still today you cannot understand that I'm not Roman Catholic?

If I'm wrong, what about the quotes of your holy fathers against the Bible?

You're spouting gibberish.
No wonder nobody wants to ask YOU any "questions".

Speak somethings about them!!

Why should I waste my time?
You obviously have no desire to learn anything.

Let's go there and let we talk.

Sorry, not interested in wasting my time with someone who doesn't have a clue what the Bible teaches.

I'm going to write two quotes more of your holy fathers on earth!! Wait.

I don't have any "holy fathers on earth".

30 years, but still today you cannot understand that I'm not Roman Catholic?

You're spouting gibberish.
No wonder nobody wants to ask YOU any "questions".

Why should I waste my time?
You obviously have no desire to learn anything.

Sorry, not interested in wasting my time with someone who doesn't have a clue what the Bible teaches.

I don't have any "holy fathers on earth".
Aslong as you are a trinitarian, you belong to the a Sunday keepers, then you are a daughter of the Roman Catholic Church.

And with an attitude like that, you expect people to ask you questions?? Get real!
You don't need to ask, why do you didn't ask question before you also ignore the truth that you cannot understand?

Again!! All Sunday keepers are the daughters of their mother harlot, the Roman Catholic Church.

You don't need to ask, why do you didn't ask question before you also ignore the truth that you cannot understand?

Again!! All Sunday keepers are the daughters of their mother harlot, the Roman Catholic Church.
Because with your poor command of the English language, I can not be sure you understand my question correctly, nor that I correctly understand your answer. Comprendes?

Here's a Biblical question for you: How are you applying 1 Cor. 13 in your life, specifically in your interactions here on CARM? Especially vss. 1 and 4-8a?

1Co 13:1 [ISV] If I speak in the languages of humans and angels but have no love, I have become a reverberating gong or a clashing cymbal.

1Co 13:4-8a [ISV] Love is always patient; love is always kind; love is never envious or arrogant with pride. Nor is she conceited, and she is never rude; she never thinks just of herself or ever gets annoyed. She never is resentful; is never glad with sin; she’s always glad to side with truth, and pleased that truth will win. She bears up under everything; believes the best in all; there is no limit to her hope, and never will she fall. Love never fails.

And do not forget Mat 5:43-44a [ISV] “You have heard that it was said, ‘You must love your neighbor’ and hate your enemy. But I say to you, love your enemies..."

Your reply will be quite informative.

Because with your poor command of the English language, I can not be sure you understand my question correctly, nor that I correctly understand your answer. Comprendes?

Here's a Biblical question for you: How are you applying 1 Cor. 13 in your life, specifically in your interactions here on CARM? Especially vss. 1 and 4-8a?

1Co 13:1 [ISV] If I speak in the languages of humans and angels but have no love, I have become a reverberating gong or a clashing cymbal.

1Co 13:4-8a [ISV] Love is always patient; love is always kind; love is never envious or arrogant with pride. Nor is she conceited, and she is never rude; she never thinks just of herself or ever gets annoyed. She never is resentful; is never glad with sin; she’s always glad to side with truth, and pleased that truth will win. She bears up under everything; believes the best in all; there is no limit to her hope, and never will she fall. Love never fails.

And do not forget Mat 5:43-44a [ISV] “You have heard that it was said, ‘You must love your neighbor’ and hate your enemy. But I say to you, love your enemies..."

Your reply will be quite informative.
Thanks for this question.

All the verses of chapter 13 is to teach me how to love. Verse 13 is the complete answers of my life for humanity.

Now! If I don't love you, I just sit back and think one time safe is safe forever. Because I love everybody, I let them see the truth Biblical, just the way that you see chapters 13. Because I love I can proclaim that there is no Biblical evidence that support the trinity doctrine.
Galatians 1:1-10, and Revelation 22. Read it completely. There is something strong bounded on it.
The Bible interpreted itself. Once that we have a little misunderstanding of the words of the Bible, then the rest of the whole content shall be not true.

An example, if there is nowhere in the Bible speaking about three gods in one, then the whole teachings is false. It is against what the apostles have teach. Read John 17, and listen what Jesus has prayed about us that only followed the Bible. And that is true love. Only the people of God come out of the wrong church and entered in His church. John 10:14-16. And this I am doing right now.

But this is written for those that don't follow only the Bible teachings. 2 Thessalonians 2:8-12.🤔🤔

"Also is Jesus a real man in heaven with a real glorified human body ? Yes or no"

Is Jesus the Spirit of the Lord? Is Jesus the Spirit of Christ? Yet you want to reduce the Spirit of God to a glorified human flesh body! Why? God bless you. :)

Back