Assignment for school (non- christians)

Pathfinder86

Worldview Questions:
(Origin question): How do you describe the origin of the human race and the world?
(Identity question): Who are “we” as the human race? Are we an accident? Do we have intrinsic value?
(Meaning/purpose question): What is the meaning and purpose of life?
(Morality question): Where does the idea of right and wrong come from?
(Destiny question): What do you think happens to people after they die? Do you believe in heaven and hell? Who decides or how does one get to heaven versus hell?
Apologetic Action Questions:
What is your opinion of Christians in general?
If a Christian were to sit down and talk with you about their faith, what would it take to convince you that it was worth looking into or accepting?

Pathfinder86

Sorry if this seems like an entrapment but I did not design the question, and am not looking to butt heads with anyone, just complete a task

sk0rpi0n

Worldview Questions:
(Origin question): How do you describe the origin of the human race and the world?
(Identity question): Who are “we” as the human race? Are we an accident? Do we have intrinsic value?
(Meaning/purpose question): What is the meaning and purpose of life?
(Morality question): Where does the idea of right and wrong come from?
(Destiny question): What do you think happens to people after they die? Do you believe in heaven and hell? Who decides or how does one get to heaven versus hell?
Apologetic Action Questions:
What is your opinion of Christians in general?
If a Christian were to sit down and talk with you about their faith, what would it take to convince you that it was worth looking into or accepting?

"How do you describe the origin of the human race and the world?"
God created the world. God created the original human, adam, who then begat children and populated the earth. Then, most of the human race was wiped out in the flood and Noah had to re-start civilization on earth.

"Who are “we” as the human race? Are we an accident? Do we have intrinsic value?"
Humans are the slaves of God. We are not an accident. I don't understand what you mean by "intrinsic value". Some people are more precious to God than others.

"What is the meaning and purpose of life?"
To worship God. That is our purpose.

"Where does the idea of right and wrong come from?"
From God.

"What do you think happens to people after they die? Do you believe in heaven and hell? Who decides or how does one get to heaven versus hell?"
  • When we die, we enter the "grave" or what the Bible calls "the world of the dead". Those that God is pleased with will enjoy their stay there, others will not.
  • When the day of Jdgement arrives, we will be resurrected back into our bodies. Then we will be judged by God. Those who receive a good judgement will be allowed into paradise. Those who receive a bad judgement will be sent into hell.
  • Heaven in Islam is a realm above the universe where angels dwell. We don't go to heaven, but rather paradise - a place of enjoyment and joy.

"What is your opinion of Christians in general?"
In day to day life, they're as good or as bad as anyone else. But when it comes to matters of faith and religion, they're in error because they make Jesus out to be God or say that God is triune.

"If a Christian were to sit down and talk with you about their faith, what would it take to convince you that it was worth looking into or accepting?"
There are a lot of interesting aspects to Christianity. I keep reading through the Bible and make new discoveries, but I don't think there's anything that would convince me that Christianity is right. (For the record, I considered myself a Christian many years ago).