Atheeists refuse to produce evidence of their fantasy human/primate common ancestor.

Authentic Nouveau

Rock solid speculationism
That is how dishonest people get caught.

God formed Adam from the dust. He took a rib from Adam in the first case under anesthesia and formed Eve. One dishonest Aussie insisted that was cloning.

Show us the common ancestor.

We need soft tissue. We don't accept excuses and dumpster fire mumbo jumbo.
We require DNA samples.
Bring out gemmules
We require a genealogy.

Observation is normal in science. In Darweeniestan is observation a taboo? EvoDogma is a substitute for tissue samples.

Authentic Nouveau

Here is a report on Darwinizers travels to AussieLand to harvest skins and skulls. Darwin said the aborigine savages were less evolved.

It is also a story about those who created an extensive body-parts market in Australia and in leading institutions around the world. Until the mid-20th century, Australia's Aboriginal people were seen as something of a missing link to the prehistoric; as late as 1945, Arnhem Land people were likened to Neanderthals, their bodies studied just like the other fauna that officialdom considered them to be. The renowned amateur anthropologist Charles Mountford promoted a 1945 lecture tour about Aboriginal people in Arnhem Land under the title Australia's Stone Age Men, drawing on a stereotype that had defined the work of Darwinists and phrenologists for 150 years. Phrenology, best described as a pseudo or even voodoo science "of the mind", had created its own prolific market for the body parts – especially heads – of Australian and other indigenous people since the late 18th century. Long after phrenology was widely discredited, Aboriginal skulls were still sought and displayed with the same benign sentiment that one might attach to animal remains. Mountford's expedition removed hundreds of skeletons from sacred sites in Arnhem Land in the Northern Territory. Many made their way to the Smithsonian in Washington DC and were only returned, after considerable resistance, in 2010.

Holding the child captive, Wills writes, "I took it on my head to get a few specimens of certain Limbs, and head of a Black fellow, which was not a very delicate occupation… I took my trophies home to the Station that morning, and in the afternoon I took some of my limbs to the Lagoon also to divest of its flesh as much as I could… I packed them home to Bowen as well as my little protegee of a girl let me who rode on the front of my saddle for over 80 mile and crying nearly all the way. And as I neared the town of Bowen I met different people who hailed me with how do, and so on and where did you get that intelligent little nigger from. My answer was that I had picked her up in the bush lost to her own tribe and crying her heart out… I decided to take her home and bring her up with my own children which I did, and even sent her to school with my own."
Kidnapping
Body parts harvest

Authentic Nouveau

How should I know? (gnrTales)

How should I know?

Why dont you flesh out your "evoPushers", and your "atheeists", so you can have a full character?
You are running from questions again.

Why do troo disciples of Darwin peddle their common ancestor fantasy without physical evidence?

You still hate science?

Mr Laurier

You are running from questions again.

Why do troo disciples of Darwin peddle their common ancestor fantasy without physical evidence?

You still hate science?
I still have yet to run from questions. Stop lying about me.

Because "troo disciples of Darwin" do not exist TOO peddle ANYTHING.

I have never hated science. And you know this. So you are lying about me again.

What is/are "evoStories"?
What is/are "Darweeniestan"?
What is/are "EvoDogma"?
What is/are "EvoHunch"?
What is/are "Werks"?
What is/are "Darwinizers"?
What is/are "AussieLand"?

Mr Laurier

We have medical pathologists on standby waiting for "common ancestor" tissue samples.
No you dont.

What is/are "evoStories"?
What is/are "Darweeniestan"?
What is/are "EvoDogma"?
What is/are "EvoHunch"?
What is/are "Werks"?
What is/are "Darwinizers"?
What is/are "AussieLand"?

Tiburon

Here is a report on Darwinizers travels to AussieLand to harvest skins and skulls. Darwin said the aborigine savages were less evolved.

Kidnapping
Body parts harvest
Good Christian men all.

Kwiitsupaitu

I see after all this time someone still isn’t potty trained.

Nothing to discuss here, just walls smeared with with Doctor Captain Billionaire’s excrement...
Rock solid speculationism
That is how dishonest people get caught.

God formed Adam from the dust. He took a rib from Adam in the first case under anesthesia and formed Eve. One dishonest Aussie insisted that was cloning.

Show us the common ancestor.

We need soft tissue. We don't accept excuses and dumpster fire mumbo jumbo.
We require DNA samples.
Bring out gemmules
We require a genealogy.

Observation is normal in science. In Darweeniestan is observation a taboo? EvoDogma is a substitute for tissue samples.