Atheeists rely on speculationism to overcome abiogenesis a proven deal breaker.

Authentic Nouveau

Poofery.

Old man Darwin drafted the origin of life. He was not bright enough to mention the 4 building blocks of life and demonstrate how they self organized into single cell lifeforms according to allegories and fairy tales.
Origin begins with telling us where the molecules came from. Today evo patchworks deliver bluffs and pseudoscience. The trend is for street hustler evoPushers to say "not my problem man"

Please post the recipe for primordial soup. Abiogenesis
Fatal blow to the fevered imagination.

Poofery.

Old man Darwin drafted the origin of life. He was not bright enough to mention the 4 building blocks of life and demonstrate how they self organized into single cell lifeforms according to allegories and fairy tales.
Origin begins with telling us where the molecules came from. Today evo patchworks deliver bluffs and pseudoscience. The trend is for street hustler evoPushers to say "not my problem man"

You really don't have a clue how science works, do you?

Temujin

Poofery.

Why are you so fixated on Charles Darwin? He wasn't the first person to consider the principles of evolution. He wasn't even the first in his family. Evolution as an idea was first mooted a 1000 years before Darwin. It has been validated and verified in the 150 years since Darwin. Its obvious validity will remain whatever Darwin's character is alleged to have been. Your obsession appears more than slightly unhinged.

Go ahead and demonstrate abiogenesis.

You don't even know the scientific method. Why?
There was a point where there was no life on Earth, there is life here now. Thus abiogenesis must have happened.

I do know what the scientific method is, unlike you I went to university and was trained in a science subject - specifically physics.

Which university did you go to, Nouveau? And what subject did you study?

Authentic Nouveau

There was a point where there was no life on Earth, there is life here now. Thus abiogenesis must have happened.

I do know what the scientific method is, unlike you I went to university and was trained in a science subject - specifically physics.

Which university did you go to, Nouveau? And what subject did you study?
More bluff and bluster.
Why can't the British drones demonstrate abiogenesis instead of being restricted to a faith based wishful thinking?

No primordial soup recipe?
You don't understand the scientific method.

J regia

More bluff and bluster.
Why can't the British drones demonstrate abiogenesis instead of being restricted to a faith based wishful thinking?

No primordial soup recipe?
You don't understand the scientific method.
Why can't you prove your hypothesis that kangaroos and sloths are native to the middle east instead of being restricted to a faith based wishful thinking?

CrowCross

Why are you so fixated on Charles Darwin? He wasn't the first person to consider the principles of evolution. He wasn't even the first in his family. Evolution as an idea was first mooted a 1000 years before Darwin. It has been validated and verified in the 150 years since Darwin. Its obvious validity will remain whatever Darwin's character is alleged to have been. Your obsession appears more than slightly unhinged.
What has been validated...micro-evolution or macro-evolutionism?

CrowCross

Why can't you prove your hypothesis that kangaroos and sloths are native to the middle east instead of being restricted to a faith based wishful thinking?
Who says kangaroos and sloths were naitive to the middle east? Should I answer straw man arguments?

What I can say it the kinds they speciated from were from the middle east after being released from the ark....but as to where they originally came from???? That location was destroyed by the flood.

Authentic Nouveau

Big news. They discovered some pigs with an additional vertebra.

Foot long hot dog protein.

Macro-evo! lol

CrowCross

Big news. They discovered some pigs with an additional vertebra.

Foot long hot dog protein.

Macro-evo! lol
You're on a roll...

SteveB

Poofery.

Thought you might appreciate this.

1603137505515.png

Sounds like once you leave the realm of the speculative, atheism is useless.

J regia

Who says kangaroos and sloths were naitive to the middle east? Should I answer straw man arguments?

What I can say it the kinds they speciated from were from the middle east after being released from the ark....but as to where they originally came from???? That location was destroyed by the flood.
So what evidence do you have to support your claim that kangaroos and sloths evolved after most of Noah's family were drowned?
And what kinds did they evolve from?

Last edited:

Temujin

The distinction between the two is nonsense. Evolution is what it is, and it happens. Get over it. If your belief system does not fit reality, then your belief system is wrong. Evolution is not just minor tweaks at the sub-species level. It is responsible for the entire diversity of life on this planet, including human beings. That's the facts. The evidence is overwhelming.

Authentic Nouveau

Do you have any evidence to support the claim that kangaroos and sloths evolved from kinds after most of Noah's family were drowned?
Your Darwin insists Aussies were much closer to apes than to humans. Please prove your Pope's claim

15 million human-specific letters of code that are not shared by the chimp. Why didn't uneducated Darwin seek truth?