Atheeists: who told you sin is not sin?

You deliver your own evidence.
You ONLY attack and mock Christianity.

You wouldn't dare mock Nazi religions.
What do you want me to deliver evidence for?

Also, this is a Christian apologetic forum. Of course I discuss Christianity here. If you feel that my questions and logic are mocking or attacks then maybe this is not the forum for you.

I think people on the American right call this a snowflake. I think a snowflake is someone who claims to be attacked or mocked if someone dares to disagree with them. You melt if someone like me just asks simple questions about your beliefs. But I may be using the term wrong.

FYI I also reject Hinduism, Islam, Mormonism, and all religions and gods. I actually talk about them quite a built here as reference, metaphor, and example. It is not just Christianity I reject.

Go ahead and demonstrate how NOGOD created matter, energy and the Universe.

Give us 4 examples where NOTHING created Something.
Four examples? Heck, just give one example that you can prove with empirical evidence and you win the Nobel Prize in physics. No need for four :)

This is a Christian straw man. No scientist knows what this universe came from. We do not know what it came from. That is not the same as a belief that it came from nothing.

Diogenes

There is no record of Bob Dole ever mentioning your name.

I never claimed he told me publicly. It was on a smoke break, he a good friend of the tobacco industry. He's a bit weird though as he says his name a lot and speaks in third person.

How would you file a claim against him if you landed in Hell and discovered he was wrong?

I doubt God would recognise any such claim as having standing, plus, God is omniscient so God would know even if it was off the public record.

Edit: I should add though for legal reasons, I am joking. Not that it shouldn't be obvious

Tiburon

So how will you know if evidence is actually presented?

Shifting the burden,

An argument from ignorance. How would you know you have not seen any if you admit you would not know what that evidence would look like? Now you commit circular logic.
I would have to evaluate the alleged evidence and whether it supports the proposition.
How am I shifting the burden? What claim have I made? I'm asking you to present the evidence you base your beliefs on. If you can't do that just say so.
Is said I'm not sure of what would be evidence for a God that was solely a creator.
An interactive God is a different proposition especially if that God is claimed to act on a supernatural plane.

Diogenes

Hans Kerrl, served as Hitler's Minister for Church Affairs and pushed for "Positive Christianity".
At the time of the Nazi rise to power. Germany was approximately 70% protestant.

As we know, the Confessing Church didn't exist and there were no other internal squabbles and every German saw Hitler as the Second Coming and fully support Nazi eugenics with full knowledge.

ferengi

I would have to evaluate the alleged evidence and whether it supports the proposition.
Thats not answering the question - again - So how will you know if evidence is actually presented?
How am I shifting the burden?
By demanding I present evidence you dont present evidence for your POV.
Evidence for a creator of the universe for starters.
Which would be what exactly?
I'm asking you to present the evidence you base your beliefs on.
Again - shifting the burden.
Is said I'm not sure of what would be evidence for a God that was solely a creator.
Then how do you know if that evidence has been presented or not?
An interactive God is a different proposition especially if that God is claimed to act on a supernatural plane.
Why?