Atheism And Ceasing To Exist Oblivion.

Become enlightened.
I will help you just a little bit.
Here:
If you want enlightenment, start with that ↑ link.
If not, then party on, pecking the keys.

PS
Fudge is as Bible believing orthodox as they come.

Scot me up Beamy.

JAG

[]
OK, so you want a fate for humanity in which you and a few others live in eternal paradise while the rest of humanity roasts in hell.

If you had left a link, that would be more impressive.
Will this work?

Eternity Definition & Meaning
Merriam-Webster
https://www.merriam-webster.com › dictionary › etern...
Aug 17, 2023 — noun ; 1 · the quality or state of being eternal ; 2 · infinite time ; 3 · age sense 3b ; 4 · the state after death : immortality ; 5 · a seemingly ...

Eternity - Definition, Meaning & Synonyms

Vocabulary.com
https://www.vocabulary.com › dictionary › eternity
Eternity means "time without end, or infinity," like people who promise to love one another for eternity — they aren't planning to ever split up. When you put ...

Eternity definition in American English

Collins Dictionary
https://www.collinsdictionary.com › dictionary › etern...
Eternity is time without an end, or a state of existence outside time, especially the state which some people believe they will pass into after they have died.

eternity noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and ...

Oxford Learner's Dictionaries
https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com › english
[uncountable] time without end, especially life continuing without end after death. There will be rich and poor for all eternity.

Eternity | Definition & Variations

Britannica
https://www.britannica.com › ... › Spirituality
eternity, timelessness, or the state of that which is held to have neither beginning nor end. Eternity and the related concept of infinity have long been ...

Eternity Definition & Meaning

YourDictionary
https://www.yourdictionary.com › eternity
The quality, state, or fact of being eternal; eternal existence or duration; continuance without end. · Infinite time; time without beginning or end. · The ...

eternity

Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Online
https://www.ldoceonline.com › dictionary › eternity
1 → an eternity ; 2 [uncountable]ALWAYS/FOREVER the whole of time without any end a little animal preserved for all eternity as a fossil ; 3 [uncountable]ALWAYS/ ...

As I stated eternity is not a time frame.

I did find it in the "oxford Pocket Dictionary of current english" where it says:
infinite or unending time: lasted for all eternity.
a state to which time has no application; timelessness.
Then you didnt look in there right places, but more likely dont understand that eternity is timeless. It is not a time frame that you seem to be trying to place on it.
That is certainly a cherry picked definition.
That is exactly what I said, eternity is not a time frame, it has no end. Read the definitions if you will, or can. You seem to think it has an end for some odd reason.
He said that to the Pharisees on one occaison and it isn't recorded in the other gospels or in any other place. That is certainly a cherry picked understanding of a cherry picked passage.
I understand if you do not believe Jesus in what he said in Luke 17;2021, nor believe that man is the temple of God, but in realty he did say to the Pharisees, then and today, that the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is within you, you just do not follow Jesus to believe him, you have your own ends instead just as most claiming to be Christian do.
May I suggest that redefining the entire kingdom based on this singular passage and an obscure definition of the word "eternity" is the wrong way to go about understanding and preaching what the kingdom of God is.
That is always a good idea and you should follow your own advice. But you should examine what really is being conveyed instead of skimming over the texts and trying to edit it for your own understanding.

At the very end of Christ's ministry, right before his ascencion, and after he had spent 40 days teaching the apostles about the kingdom, they had a completely different understanding of the kingdom that what you preach:
Amen, and they finally came to that same reality in an upper room that Jesus did from God Himself in. Matt 3:16 where God opened the same in all of them as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.
He appeared to them over a period of forty days and spoke about the kingdom of God. On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command: “Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about. For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.”
And they did wait for that promise and recieve that promise in an upper room from God Himself. You can read how He did that in Jesus and these. All today who God is manifest Himself in us receieve the very same Spirit of God as all of these did mainly Jesus in Matt 3:16.
Then they gathered around him and asked him, “Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?”
7 He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
And Jesus was spot on, Read what happened in them in an upper room.
The apostles, who had alot more knowledge that us regarding what Jesus preached about the kingdom believed that Israel once posessed the kingdom, and that it would be restored to them. They didn't believe the kingdom was something esoterical.
The apostles didnt know anymore about God or Jesus than we do today who has received from God Himself that what Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16. Fact is every single one of Jesus disciples and apostles flat out denied to be associated with Jesus in his trials and tribulation. Not one came to his aid to be identified with him. They all rejected him and walked away did they not? Can you name just one?

Jesus referred to his new state of mind as born again. His mind was renewed by God Himself just as all today who has come face to face with God as he did, as Adam did in Gen 3:22 even he became like God to know this difference. Jesus wasn't the first to know God, Adam was. read it. Abraham met God face to face, Mose did on the mountain met Him face to face, Jesus did the same from God in Matt 3;16, a 120 did in an upper room, and all today who has met God face to face all becomes like Him and in His same image.

Here is the truth for you, that when you see Him as He is, ye shall be like Him as well as all of these became like Him especially Jesus in Matt 3:16. That is in 1 John 3:2. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Are you now a son of God and it doest appear to you yet what you shall be? Here is the guarantee -- that when he appears and you see him as he really is, you will be like him, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect Matt 5:48, you will walk as He walks in His same light no different from that what Jesus did in the Father who sent him, the same signs will follow you who followed Jesus.

But then you would have to believe what is written and obviously you do not, so obvious where you try and edit that what Jesus actually said in Luke 17:20-21.

It is very obvious that you dont have a clue who God is nor who Jesus was from lack in seeing Him as He really is. That is why the kingdom of God is not within you as you just stated of yourself from Luke 17:20-21 that you totally reject of Jesus and dictate to him your own rules and regulations even though you read what he said to the same mentality of the Pharisees today. At lest some of them back when got his message.

Last edited:
OK, so you want a fate for humanity in which you and a few others live in eternal paradise while the rest of humanity roasts in hell.
You did not follow the little help that I offered.

Try this:

Go to YouTube and type into the search engine:

"Edward Fudge The Fire that"

Best

JAG

[]

But what is the relevance of that? How does it affect a person?
We come, we live, we die, return to the very elements we came from Mother Earth. We are no longer in the same form of man but the remnants goes back to where we came from and goes on forever without end. That is eternal without beginning or end. You will return to where you came from someday. Our grave yards are full of eternity.

Back