Atheist beliefs are a cover-up for insecurity

Authentic Nouveau

Ever notice how much false bravado is displayed by CARM atheeists.

DeeepakChopra is another single flavor of the multitude of atheeist

There is a linear correlation between how hard atheeists push and the magnitude of their insecurity.

Torin

Ah yes, the great atheist thinker, Deepak Chopra. /s

For your information, Chopra is a theist:

"Chopra has likened the universe to a "reality sandwich" which has three layers: the "material" world, a "quantum" zone of matter and energy, and a "virtual" zone outside of time and space, which is the domain of God, and from which God can direct the other layers. Chopra has written that human beings' brains are "hardwired to know God" and that the functions of the human nervous system mirror divine experience."

Gus Bovona

Ah yes, the great atheist thinker, Deepak Chopra. /s

For your information, Chopra is a theist:

"Chopra has likened the universe to a "reality sandwich" which has three layers: the "material" world, a "quantum" zone of matter and energy, and a "virtual" zone outside of time and space, which is the domain of God, and from which God can direct the other layers. Chopra has written that human beings' brains are "hardwired to know God" and that the functions of the human nervous system mirror divine experience."

/thread

DeeepakChopra is another single flavor of the multitude of atheeist

There is a linear correlation between how hard atheeists push and the magnitude of their insecurity.
Chopra is not an atheist. He spouts some of the most insane supernatural beliefs I have ever heard. He believe that atoms have consciousness and he says 'quantum' whenever he cannot explain something.

He may not be Christian but he is no atheist. He believes lots of stuff that he cannot prove with empirical evidence.

Tiburon

I would have thought Christianity was more about insecurity. You're looking for a perfect father figure to forgive you because you've been a bad Boy/Girl. You're desperate for approval.

Authentic Nouveau

You joined 16 days ago, and since hen have posted 496 times. that is 31 posts every day. You really are pushing hard.

Why do you feel so insecure, Authie?

Is it the bad spelling?
Are your insecure beliefs threatened?

You keep hurling accusations but don't have permission to hurl them at your brethren.

The Pixie

|You keep hurling accusations but don't have permission to hurl them at your brethren.
That sound more like you. How many of your 31 posts every day are hurling accusations? Nearly all. How many are hurling accusations at your brethren? Zero.

Jesus had a lot to say about hypocrisy. You should read up on it. Here, I will get you started:

Mat 23:1 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4 They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.

Are you a real Christian who lives by Jesus' commands? Or are you a pretend Christians, like the Nazis, just picking and choosing what you want from scripture?

Temujin

There is no more obvious example of insecurity than someone who invests a huge amount of time and effort into making up elaborate, but still obvious, lies about themselves, their accomplishments, their education, their family, their standing in the community. Such craving for approval and respect is unhealthy. Do we know anyone like that on these boards? If so, are they atheist?

Try a YouTube from a Sam Harris debate. Harris is an actual atheist - see how much false bravado he displays. Deepak is many things but he is not an atheist - he espouses all kinds of supernatural beliefs clouded with his repeated misuse of quantum physics, theoretical physics, and reality.

:)

PS: if you think spelling it atheeist is some kind of zinger I can assure you that it is not. I'll start calling you a Chrisssssssssssssstian or a theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeist if that helps you see the folly.

Authentic Nouveau

Try a YouTube from a Sam Harris debate. Harris is an actual atheist - see how much false bravado he displays. Deepak is many things but he is not an atheist - he espouses all kinds of supernatural beliefs clouded with his repeated misuse of quantum physics, theoretical physics, and reality.

:)

PS: if you think spelling it atheeist is some kind of zinger I can assure you that it is not. I'll start calling you a Chrisssssssssssssstian or a theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeist if that helps you see the folly.
Not when - if. Since you have not established that anything you believe is true.

Why should we believe your sources?

Why should we believe your sources?
You do not have to take my word for it. Go evaluate the evidence for yourself - that is the great thing about empirical evidence. Anyone can evaluate it and draw their own conclusions. Google 'Sam Harris Debate' on YouTube and watch one or two and see if you find it valuable. I like the one against William Lane Craig but they are all good.

If you think Sam Harris displays 'false bravado' that's cool -that is your opinion of the evidence.