Atheist or Agnostic

We have scientific evidence of similar DNA. We have no scientific evidence of any non-human designers. Also, Intelligent Design has a big problem with trying to explain the origin of intelligence. What cause the intelligence in the intelligent designer?
Similarity proves common Creator. God always existed.
And intelligence proves God created all thing.
Descartes said “I think therefore I am” but that just is dumb. “I think therefore God is”
And one day, we will all meet Him.

You do realize that Descartes was a theist, right? And that he went on from the Cogito to try and prove God's existence?
And what he said was true, but the famous quote missed the obvious. Yes. Many of the great scientists of all times were 6 day recent creationist who believed in Christ. All the entire modern world and modern science is from them. Unfortunately, many have veered off into pagan myth.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I was being ironic. Your logic sucks. Everything about your conversation sucks. Which is why you are going back on ignore.
Here is a great song. I am in great joy and happiness now praising and worshipping my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
You should know that there is a testimony of the salvation of millions and that each became a new creature.
Millions of verifiable miracles.

Not true at all. Simply showing an internal inconsistency in what god is purported to be would absolutely prove god does not exist.

Proving that god existing is inconsistent with known facts about the universe would absolutely prove god does not exist.
Hardly

Not true at all. Simply showing an internal inconsistency in what god is purported to be would absolutely prove god does not exist.

Proving that god existing is inconsistent with known facts about the universe would absolutely prove god does not exist.
You are a legend in your own mind.
What inconsistency?

Back