Atheist or Agnostic

From the kinds on the ark. I have no details about that.
That is why a lot of your questions are ignored. You are asking in too fine a detail.

How do you explain the Cambrian explosion?
The evolution of teeth and shells. Before then everything was soft and squishy and did not fossilise well. With teeth and shells, fossilisation was a lot more likely. I already mentioned conodonts when you asked this question before.

Why are there living fossils?
Because evolution fits species to their environments. When an environment remains static, so the species in that environment do not change.

More evasion coming. Running away isn't the answer. Have the guts to follow through an argument to it's conclusion. For once.
Temujin, you suggested genetics may be found that 'promote' homosexuality.
Why are you not open to discovery that isotope dating is wrong or c-decay has changed?

Temujin, you suggested genetics may be found that 'promote' homosexuality.
Why are you not open to discovery that isotope dating is wrong or c-decay has changed?
They have left all reason.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
2 Thess 2:8-12

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Exactly. However whilst this is the secular section, the woke ideologues dont even like liberals or atheists pointing out reality to them.
But you are right, when the argument reaches a peak its Christianity they attack.
The image of God is a man and a woman in union... the lgbt is Satan's attempt to destroy the truth.

That is why a lot of your questions are ignored. You are asking in too fine a detail.

The evolution of teeth and shells. Before then everything was soft and squishy and did not fossilise well. With teeth and shells, fossilisation was a lot more likely. I already mentioned conodonts when you asked this question before.

Because evolution fits species to their environments. When an environment remains static, so the species in that environment do not change.
But the flood surely would not be considered a stable environment

The flood didn't happen. It's a non-existent environment. There's nothing in science that can be used to discuss the flood and vice versa. It's a supernatural event that never took place, left no marks on the geology or biology of the planet and is as undetectable as it is unimportant.

The flood didn't happen. It's a non-existent environment. There's nothing in science that can be used to discuss the flood and vice versa. It's a supernatural event that never took place, left no marks on the geology or biology of the planet and is as undetectable as it is unimportant.
Trans doesnt happen. There's nothing in science that can be used to discuss the possibility sex not being immutable. Trans ideology is an imaginary fantasy that never takes place in reality. leaves no empirical evidence and is as undetectable as it is unimportant.

There has been no recent worldwide flood. There was a large local flood in the ANE, as documented in various texts from that region.

Your failure to provide DNA evidence from wombats, armadillos and wolves is just one more piece of evidence that the flood was not worldwide.

There has been no recent worldwide flood. There was a large local flood in the ANE, as documented in various texts from that region.

Your failure to provide DNA evidence from wombats, armadillos and wolves is just one more piece of evidence that the flood was not worldwide.
And you have no idea what happened with any kind after the flood.

Which I why I am asking for wombat, armadillo and wolf DNA sequences, so I can find out.

You claim there was a flood; you need to provide the evidence.

Remember, there is no flood in my scriptures.

Which I why I am asking for wombat, armadillo and wolf DNA sequences, so I can find out.

You claim there was a flood; you need to provide the evidence.

Remember, there is no flood in my scriptures.

Why are there living fossils? They should have evolved since their last record in the rock layers and they should have left fossils in intermediary layers since.

How does one explain polystrate trees?

Why are there living fossils? They should have evolved since their last record in the rock layers
They have. Fossil coelacanths are up to 18 inches long and lived in shallow water. Modern coelacanths are a different genus, are five or six feet long and live in very deep water. They are different.

They live in a different environment, so they have evolved.

Limulus, another living fossil, lives in the same environment as its fossil ancestors, and it has not changed.

They have. Fossil coelacanths are up to 18 inches long and lived in shallow water. Modern coelacanths are a different genus, are five or six feet long and live in very deep water. They are different.

They live in a different environment, so they have evolved.

Limulus, another living fossil, lives in the same environment as its fossil ancestors, and it has not changed.
Limulus should have evolved more.
And both should have left their fossils in intermediary layers.

=-ytgrfdsaz\ cvbhjkl;p'[#]

Unfortunately, Bible verses don't scientifically show show why scientific claims are wrong

Back