Atheists and Agnostics risk infinite loss for no gain.

He doesn't read any post, except his own, and not all that f those. It's completely hopeless trying to correct or point out errors. He is totally unteachable. Which is why he is still trotting out garbage debunked decades ago.
Why is it that it's individuals from a particular demographic only who display these levels of, whatever it is that I hesitate to say?

Right. He just creates the universe, including Satan, and sets it running. Just like in a simulation.

I have never met them. Not sure how many days they think it took to program the simulation, but yeah, six days seems possible.
Of course, He did not just set it running.
free will.
So yo and your cohorts are now pushing the computer simulation.

No, they don't. Not concluding there's a God is not the same as assuming there isn't one. Correcting your errors is not a con job.
Sure one of the great cons is to get people to assume no God when determining the age question, then to argue against the truth of 6 day creation 6000 years ago. Just because you have been deceived does not mean that you should not be called out.

Sure one of the great cons is to get people to assume no God when determining the age question, then to argue against the truth of 6 day creation 6000 years ago. Just because you have been deceived does not mean that you should not be called out.
No-one's making that assumption. You have been deceived by your YEC sources.

Well I got you again in deception and you cannot admit it.
if there is no “no God” assumption, then God created all things in 6 days, about 6000 years ago.
You may have tried to deceive me, but it isn't working. Your poor logic again betrays you, as the absence of any no-God assumption does not entail a pro-God conclusion.

You may have tried to deceive me, but it isn't working. Your poor logic again betrays you, as the absence of any no-God assumption does not entail a pro-God conclusion.
Your everlasting fate is coming one day.

Where are all the pagan gods? One book stands unchallenged. The Bible.
what was the first living thing?
How did the universe come into being?

Have you ever studied actual biology?
It is crazy to believe living things are not created by an intelligent Creator.

How did the Bible predict all those things with exact details and exact timing?
How could the Bible have all that advance scientific knowledge that has only been discovered recently?

And of course, the testimony of millions of the saved also proves the Bible.
Remember you are a great prediction from the Bible.

Wrong. What did you actually learn when you supposedly studied logic? Do you not remember any of it?
And I also would fail you in logic, math, probability, statistic, physics, biology, chemistry, logic, reading comprehension, and the Bible. Also history and common sense.

And I also would fail you in logic, math, probability, statistic, physics, biology, chemistry, logic, reading comprehension, and the Bible. Also history and common sense.
Which is irrelevant given that you're not qualified to teach any of those subjects. I notice you just completely ignored my question. Seriously, what did you actually learn about logic from studying it? You don't seem to understand even the most basic logical concepts.

Back