Atheists and Agnostics risk infinite loss for no gain.

Which is irrelevant given that you're not qualified to teach any of those subjects. I notice you just completely ignored my question. Seriously, what did you actually learn about logic from studying it? You don't seem to understand even the most basic logical concepts.
I would fail you in current events, And I also would fail you in logic, math, probability, statistic, physics, biology, chemistry, logic, reading comprehension, and the Bible. Also history and common sense. That is 13 Fs.

I would fail you in current events, And I also would fail you in logic, math, probability, statistic, physics, biology, chemistry, logic, reading comprehension, and the Bible. Also history and common sense. That is 13 Fs.
So you learned nothing at all about logic? Or have you just completely forgotten all of it? You don't understand basic notation, truth tables, formal validity, counterexamples, or even the difference between an argument and a statement. How do you explain this?

So you learned nothing at all about logic? Or have you just completely forgotten all of it? You don't understand basic notation, truth tables, formal validity, counterexamples, or even the difference between an argument and a statement. How do you explain this?
Your trying to slander me is evil and wicked. Knock it off. Stop it at once.
What is your educational credentials and your professional credentials?

What slander? I asked what you learned from studying logic and you couldn't give me anything at all.
and you just slandered me again. Pleas stop this constant harassment and Belittling me.

and you just slandered me again. Pleas stop this constant harassment and Belittling me.
I don't share my credentials. Asking questions is not harassment. Stop playing the victim. You claimed to have studied logic. Asking for an example of at least one thing you learned from that study is not an unreasonable thing to ask.

I don't share my credentials. Asking questions is not harassment. Stop playing the victim. You claimed to have studied logic. Asking for an example of at least one thing you learned from that study is not an unreasonable thing to ask.
Wow. I thought so.

What evidence for your false theories do you have?
And I mean real evidence?
You're going to have to be more specific for a specific answer. But generally speaking, that gleaned from observation, experimentation, etc using the scientific method.
Btw, when did you stop beating your wife?

I just ask for one piece of real evidence.
Ok, the simplest observable evidence that the earth orbits the sun (and that the sun orbits the earth) is the existence of winter and summer. If there were no orbital relationship (i.e. if the sun and earth were fixed in space), there would be no seasons.

Ok, the simplest observable evidence that the earth orbits the sun (and that the sun orbits the earth) is the existence of winter and summer. If there were no orbital relationship (i.e. if the sun and earth were fixed in space), there would be no seasons.
That is your evidence for evolution and billions of years. That is not any evidence for those false theories.
Btw, God created them for that purpose.

Ok, give any evidence for evolution and billions of years.
Perhaps the most persuasive fossil evidence for evolution is the consistency of the sequence of fossils from early to recent. Nowhere on Earth do we find, for example, mammals in Devonian (the age of fishes) strata, or human fossils coexisting with dinosaur remains.
Found here.

Here's an example of one way we know the Earth is much older than 6000 years.

The oldest annual layers are extracted from ice cores, whose laminae arise from seasonal variations in snowfall (Fig. 4). A 2,000-meter ice core from East Antarctica reveals 160,000 annual layers of accumulation, year-by-year, snow layer by snow layer. And those annual layers rest atop another 2,000 meters of ice, which sit on vastly older rocks. Similar ages of ice cores comprise Greenland’s thick glacial deposits. The obvious conclusion is that at least a million years is needed to account for many surficial deposits of sediment and ice. Earth must be much older than that, but how old?
Found here.

Found here.

Here's an example of one way we know the Earth is much older than 6000 years.

Found here.
You are using assumptions. This has been shown to be false, After the flood and probably for decades the weather would have been very different. The snow, rain, Ice and melting of these many storms and vastly changing weather would have left just such a pattern worldwide .
You failed to provide real, actual evidence. Instead you used the already proven false theories of evolution and ages over 6000 years old.

Anything else?

Here is a great video. Worshipping and rejoice in my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, who created all things in 6 days about 6000 years ago.

You are using assumptions. This has been shown to be false, After the flood and probably for decades the weather would have been very different. The snow, rain, Ice and melting of these many storms and vastly changing weather would have left just such a pattern worldwide .
You failed to provide real, actual evidence. Instead you used the already proven false theories of evolution and ages over 6000 years old.

Anything else?
This assumes the flood.

Back