Atheists and non-believers in the Quran.

sk0rpi0n

The Quran contains many verses that accurately describe the traits of those who reject belief in God and His signs and revelations of God. Many of them apply to modern day atheists, agnostics, skeptics and the mockers of religion. We also see that the Quran addresses the common claims and statements of the disbelievers and atheists with regard to God, the hereafter and scripture.

Bob1

The Quran contains many verses that accurately describe the traits of those who reject belief in God and His signs and revelations of God. Many of them apply to modern day atheists, agnostics, skeptics and the mockers of religion. We also see that the Quran addresses the common claims and statements of the disbelievers and atheists with regard to God, the hereafter and scripture.
Too bad you can't back any of that up with objective evidence.

Bob1

Define objective evidence.
Evidence that can be objectively demonstrated. All you offered in that video is the same thing that Christians and other theists offer; "my holy book says it, so it must be true."
To date, much like the Bible, I have seen nothing that would make me conclude the Koran to be divine.