Atheist's inability to know how the truth and reality works.

If God doesn't exist, then why do you still feel guilt?
I don't.
The guilt is a sign to you that He is still there waiting for you to ask Him to make you believe and rid you of the burden of guilt. That alone is priceless, but He has even more than that on the other side waiting for you.
But I don't feel guilt.

So, how can I beg God for the truth If I don't think He exists?

I don't.

But I don't feel guilt.

That's not a very good thing to say about yourself. When taking into account that people who don't feel guilt are sociopaths, and suffer from antisocial personality disorder, they have a pervasive pattern of disregard for consequences and for the rights of others. People with antisocial personality disorder go after what they want without considering the consequences for themselves or others and without feeling any remorse or guilt.

So, how can I beg God for the truth If I don't think He exists?

You can't.

Asking why you'd instruct me to do something that doesn't make sense isn't choosing anything.

Strawman. Actually asking me to instruct you in something that you already know must occur in reality before the truth is known to you is not a good sign.

Strawman and projection.
Neither of those things, actually.

Actually it is you who is arguing from a position of your unbelief (atheism) and not me at all.
And when it comes to our refutations of our arguments? Do you have belief or unbelief with respect to those?

Are you denying that belief is necessary for the knowledge that our refutations of your arguments are true?

If belief and a believing mind is necessary in order to make known the truth and reality. But atheists disbelieve that belief is capable of making the truth and reality known to them, making them unbelievers of the only means by which the truth and reality is made known. Then this unbelief (atheism) is necessarily sufficient to make the truth and reality unknown to atheists.
Strawman. No one (as far as I'm aware) claims that belief and a believing mind aren't necessary.
What atheists or anyone else but you, don't believe is that belief is sufficient to make the truth known. I don't think anyone claims that it isn't necessary.

Yes, but I didn't say you needed "forgiveness", rather you did.

Unmitigated guilt is a terrible burden on a unbeliever's mind, when there is no way to rid yourself of it in your unbelief.

If God doesn't exist, then why do you still feel guilt? The guilt is a sign to you that He is still there waiting for you to ask Him to make you believe and rid you of the burden of guilt. That alone is priceless, but He has even more than that on the other side waiting for you.

Yes of course.
Guilt is the result of social programming. It has nothing to do with God.

That's not a very good thing to say about yourself. When taking into account that people who don't feel guilt are sociopaths, and suffer from antisocial personality disorder, they have a pervasive pattern of disregard for consequences and for the rights of others. People with antisocial personality disorder go after what they want without considering the consequences for themselves or others and without feeling any remorse or guilt.
There is a distinction between feeling guilty or not for the terrible things you have done, and feeling guilty or not for trivial things or nothing at all.

A sociopath feels no guilt for doing something terrible.

A Christian feels guilt, but has done nothing terrible.

But there is a middle ground between the two, where we feel no guilt, having done nothing terrible.

No, and you know it. This doesn't make sense ...

The truth and reality always make sense, because all Belief in reality begins with God and ends with everyone believing Him knowing the truth.

Guilt is the result of social programming. It has nothing to do with God.
There is a distinction between feeling guilty or not for the terrible things you have done, and feeling guilty or not for trivial things or nothing at all.

Guilt is a sign that you have done something contrary to the truth and reality standard of good.

A sociopath feels no guilt for doing something terrible.

Sociopaths see no wrong in doing anything against other people.

A Christian feels guilt, but has done nothing terrible.

Anything that goes against God's truth and reality is terribly wrong.

But there is a middle ground between the two, where we feel no guilt, having done nothing terrible.

No. There is just a point when the truth and reality doesn't matter to you any longer, it is called moral reprobation. And it is caused and occurs when one disbelieves belief is capable of making the truth and reality known to you. This universal unbelief dooms and corrupts the unbeliever's mind and prevents them from knowing and participating in God's truth and reality; aka His Kingdom.

Strawman. No one (as far as I'm aware) claims that belief and a believing mind aren't necessary.
What atheists or anyone else but you, don't believe is that belief is sufficient to make the truth known. I don't think anyone claims that it isn't necessary.

All unbelievers in God's truth and reality (His Kingdom) disbelieve belief is capable of making the truth and reality known to them.
As if YOU "don't believe" "belief is sufficient to make the truth known", then you disbelieve in belief's ability to make the truth known to you and this now becomes your default position that is impossible to make the truth known to you. This wouldn't be a problem, but in reality; belief is still necessary in order to make reality known to you.

Guilt is a sign that you have done something contrary to the truth and reality standard of good.
Sure. The trick to not feeling guilt is not do stuff contrary to the truth and reality standard of good

Sociopaths see no wrong in doing anything against other people.
Right.

Anything that goes against God's truth and reality is terribly wrong.
There we disagree. I think owning slaves is wrong, but picking up sticks on the Sabbath is fine. God has it the other way around.

If I owned a slave, I would feel great guilt. Picking up a stick on Saturday, not so much.

Christians are conditioned to believe so many thinks are terrible wrongs they cannot help but feel guilty. Jesus said looking at a pretty woman is as bad as having sex with her. That is a huge amount of guilt to saddle someone with.

And that is the business model. Convince people they are guilty of all sorts of trivial wrongs, and then convince them Christianity is the only way out of the guilt.

No. There is just a point when the truth and reality doesn't matter to you any longer, it is called moral reprobation.
Two different things. Lots of people do not care about the truth (in a philosophical sense), but live good lives nevertheless.

And it is caused and occurs when one disbelieves belief is capable of making the truth and reality known to you. This universal unbelief dooms and corrupts the unbeliever's mind and prevents them from knowing and participating in God's truth and reality; aka His Kingdom.
It is a shame your all-powerful God is unable to convince people he exists.

Actually I am spanning the abyss
Actually you said the abyss doesn't exist in the reality of God's believing mind.

Therefore, either you don't exist in that reality (because spanning the abyss would have to happen outside God's believing mind), or you're making this **** up as you go along.

edit: this, too, is an example of a clear refutation of your arguments. Bookmark it, so that the next time you demand such an example, you'll already have what you're demanding of us.

Last edited:
Sure. The trick to not feeling guilt is not do stuff contrary to the truth and reality standard of good

Actually it isn't a "trick" at all. Rather it is knowing what and from Whom the truth in reality Originates and He has a Believing Mind. So, we too require a believing mind in order to make His truth and reality known to us.

Including deceiving others into thinking there is no means in which the truth and reality is known. And your punishment for doing so is your own exclusion from the truth and reality of God.

There we disagree. I think owning slaves is wrong, but picking up sticks on the Sabbath is fine. God has it the other way around.

Actually employing indentured illegal immigrates to operate farms (plantations) today is slavery too; that is occurring right in under your nose and the Biden administration even encourages such slavery and is the governing body who is making this possible.

Indentured servitude is a form of slavery in which a person is contracted to work for a lower salary or without salary for a specific number amount of time. The contracted slavery is called an "indenture", and even some enter into it "voluntarily" for purported eventual compensation or debt repayment to pay off the debt they owe to the cartels and/or a contractor in the US. And may even include an imposed judicial punishment if not fulfilled.

Slavery is occurring around us if not in all countries, then most.

If I owned a slave, I would feel great guilt. Picking up a stick on Saturday, not so much.

How about remaining complicit when governments around the world including your own enslave people today right in under your nose. And your virtue signaling about what occurred in the past; even hundreds and thousands of years ago in which we right now can't doing nothing about, because it occurred in the past.
What about the slavery occurring today seen over by leftist governments under another name like "unrestricted immigration", do you at all feel guilty about that? Or do you lie to yourself and say this isn't slavery?

Christians are conditioned to believe so many thinks are terrible wrongs they cannot help but feel guilty. Jesus said looking at a pretty woman is as bad as having sex with her. That is a huge amount of guilt to saddle someone with.

Strawman. Actually what he meant was that you can't look at a woman and lust in your heart after her, because this type of lusting and fantasizing is what leads to taking action and pursuing her.

And that is the business model. Convince people they are guilty of all sorts of trivial wrongs, and then convince them Christianity is the only way out of the guilt.

Strawman. That's not what I am doing here. You need to believe that belief makes the truth and reality known to you, otherwise; truth and reality is unknowable to you.

Two different things. Lots of people do not care about the truth (in a philosophical sense), but live good lives nevertheless.

What does not caring "about the truth (in a philosophical sense)" even mean?

It is a shame your all-powerful God is unable to convince people he exists.

Strawman. He has been creating millions of believers daily from the beginning.

Actually you said the abyss doesn't exist in the reality of God's believing mind.

Therefore, either you don't exist in that reality (because spanning the abyss would have to happen outside God's believing mind), or you're making this **** up as you go along.

edit: this, too, is an example of a clear refutation of your arguments. Bookmark it, so that the next time you demand such an example, you'll already have what you're demanding of us.

Strawman and more projecting.

Am I not a believer who believes in the truth and reality of God? I am. And am I not telling a YOU (a unbeliever) who is outside of the truth and reality of God and in the abyss, because of your unbelief. Am I not telling you of how God's truth and reality works and how He is made known to you? If that's me and what I am doing; then that is me spanning the abyss between God and you to tell you of how and why you were made for the truth and reality and not for destruction and the abyss.

Back