Atheists just love peer reviews. If a "scholar" reviews something they like favorably, the "scholar" is an official peer.

Ah, so you don't know.
No, it's quite extensive and I thought you would learn more from a google search....would you like me to do a search for you? I mean, if you can't I'll do it for you.
You're being very vague. What did they say exactly? What reasons did they give?
One of them was surprised to see the interaction and connectivity....forget the exact words...on the cellular level.

The point...to date I have seen no answers that adequately explain how an assembly line of organelle could have possibly evolved.

I don't know if you've seen this video...I've posted it several times...and it shows one of the assembly lines.

No, it's quite extensive and I thought you would learn more from a google search....would you like me to do a search for you? I mean, if you can't I'll do it for you.

One of them was surprised to see the interaction and connectivity....forget the exact words...on the cellular level.

The point...to date I have seen no answers that adequately explain how an assembly line of organelle could have possibly evolved.

I don't know if you've seen this video...I've posted it several times...and it shows one of the assembly lines.

Is that it? You have nothing more substantial to say than that?

I don't think you have asked your question in a thorough manner of the right people.

So the question remains. Why haven't you asked your question of people who could properly answer it? Do you plan to do so?
As always, if the opportunity arises I will ask the question again and again.

To date I have not received an answer.....which doesn't bide well with evo-ism.

On this forum I can easily draw the conclusion that the evo's here don't have an answer.

As always, if the opportunity arises I will ask the question again and again.

To date I have not received an answer.....which doesn't bide well with evo-ism.

On this forum I can easily draw the conclusion that the evo's here don't have an answer.
I admit I can't answer the question because I don't have the expertise, but of course that doesn't mean there isn't an answer.

I asked before if you'd asked an expert your question, and you gave some vague answer about hardly remembering who you'd asked and what they'd said. I rather doubt you'd asked the sort of expert I mean.

Are you going to go to a real expert and ask them your question?

I admit I can't answer the question because I don't have the expertise, but of course that doesn't mean there isn't an answer.

I asked before if you'd asked an expert your question, and you gave some vague answer about hardly remembering who you'd asked and what they'd said. I rather doubt you'd asked the sort of expert I mean.

Are you going to go to a real expert and ask them your question?
I have no reason to. I'm not going to search them out.

The thing is we have all these self proclaimed experts here.....and not one of them has the ability to answer the question.

This pretty much puts a nail in their evo-coffin. Basically, I won the debate.

I have no reason to. I'm not going to search them out.
If you're genuine about wanting to know the truth, you would.
The thing is we have all these self proclaimed experts here.....and not one of them has the ability to answer the question.
A self proclaimed expert might not be real deal, a professional biologist might well be able to.
This pretty much puts a nail in their evo-coffin. Basically, I won the debate.
Really? But you won't talk to an expert, and you've won the debate? Such hubris.

ROFLOL....

Wow...that's pretty heartless. Do you really find the idea of millions of people around the world suffering hardship due to climate change to be funny? That's sick.

Some of the recent.....getting rid of gas ranges.....getting rid of the combustion engine...15 minute cities...

Gas ranges have been shown to harm people - particularly children - by releasing cancer causing chemicals. Do you really care so little for people and their children?

The combustion engine is a useful yet old technology. What's wrong with phasing it out and replacing it with more modern, more efficient, and cleaner technologies?

15 Minute Cities - are you really against making people's lives easier?

I suppose your entitled to your opinion...

Nothing I stated was an opinion, just facts. If you don't like them then that's your problem.

Then again do you want to discuss assembly lines of organelle? You know, using your science show all of us they they evolved?

Can you do that? Or will you wait for the science of the gaps to catch up?

I'm more than happy to discuss the aseembly lines of organelle - however you lack the basic education and understanding of evolution and biochemistry to join in the discussion. I offered to help you learn about the basics but you ran away.

Are you willing to put some effort into learning some basic science?

Why don't you get your head out of the....sand.

I am not the one with my head in the sands. You see, I studied physics at university and have a very good understanding of Newtonian mechanics - something ancient people also understood (not in an academic sense but in terms of practical application). Understanding such will allow you to move huge stones, and if you have the technology you can send people to the moon.

lots of time they link you to a 100 page document and say.....the answer is in there, go read it.
The latest is telling me to go seek out and find an expert on the subject.....as if they'll have the answer.

Sometimes the answer isn't some simple sound bite but requires 100 pages to explain. Are you really so ignorant that you think everything has a simple explanation?

Wow...that's pretty heartless. Do you really find the idea of millions of people around the world suffering hardship due to climate change to be funny? That's sick.
Man made climate change isn't effecting anyone.
Gas ranges have been shown to harm people - particularly children - by releasing cancer causing chemicals. Do you really care so little for people and their children?
Bravo Sierra.
The combustion engine is a useful yet old technology. What's wrong with phasing it out and replacing it with more modern, more efficient, and cleaner technologies?
Nothing....as long as it works and isn't forced upon people.
15 Minute Cities - are you really against making people's lives easier?
Are you really for confining people to a 15 min circle?
Nothing I stated was an opinion, just facts. If you don't like them then that's your problem.

Facts????
I'm more than happy to discuss the aseembly lines of organelle - however you lack the basic education and understanding of evolution and biochemistry to join in the discussion. I offered to help you learn about the basics but you ran away.
LOL.
Are you willing to put some effort into learning some basic science?
Then tell us how an assemble line of organelle evolved. Balls been in your court.
I am not the one with my head in the sands. You see, I studied physics at university and have a very good understanding of Newtonian mechanics - something ancient people also understood (not in an academic sense but in terms of practical application). Understanding such will allow you to move huge stones, and if you have the technology you can send people to the moon.
Why are you stuck in the mud like a stick? Its more than moving enourmous stones.

They seem to not realize without coal, natural gas, oil....the world would starve.

Hey, maybe we should spray more chemicals into the sky to reflect the sunlight back to outer space so we can cool down the earth so "millions" of people won't suffer this so-called hardship....

Sometimes the answer isn't some simple sound bite but requires 100 pages to explain. Are you really so ignorant that you think everything has a simple explanation?
Nope...that's why I critize you evo-babblers for presenting your coloring book version of evolutionsm as the end all answer.
Go a little deeper and you flounder.

Considering the question is too hard for you to answer I would suggest you go visit another thread.

Nope...that's why I critize you evo-babblers for presenting your coloring book version of evolutionsm as the end all answer.
Go a little deeper and you flounder.

Considering the question is too hard for you to answer I would suggest you go visit another thread.
So are you going to go to an expert? I doubt it, too afraid.

Back