Atheists may not be aware of this...

Whateverman

The title is clickbait, but this may be a useful PSA thread:

Unlike previous incarnations of the forums, atheists appear to be able to post to other sections of the forums here; I just posted to biblical prophecy, for example. We used to get slapped with the "secular forums member" label back in the day, which kept our posts in the Secular ghetto here at CARM.

FYI only.

ps. speaking for myself, I probably wont do this very often. I don't have a lot of interest in the religious disagreements between believers, but some of you may...

The Pixie

To be clear, we have the ability to, but the rules still say you should not (I did post on another forum myself before I discovered the rules).

Whateverman

To be clear, we have the ability to, but the rules still say you should not (I did post on another forum myself before I discovered the rules).
Yup. I hadn't planned on using the ability, but I was just surprised to see it existed.

In hindsight, it makes sense on several levels. Without a Secular Forums Member label, there'd be no way to indicate that users are categorized - and thus preventing / allowing access based on that category shouldn't exist either.

yrger

Beware the God of reason and the God of religion.

I try to contact God, in concept as the permanent self-existent creator cause of the object world and man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

I mean the God of reason, because I tell myself that first and foremost, God must be a God of reason, and then a God of religion.

Now, you know dear fellow posters here, you know what?

I get a sort of voice telling me: Time to revamp the God of religion.

From Whateverman Yesterday at 10:50 PMYesterday at 10:50 PM#1

The title is clickbait, but this may be a useful PSA thread:

Unlike previous incarnations of the forums, atheists appear to be able to post to other sections of the forums here; I just posted to biblical prophecy, for example. We used to get slapped with the "secular forums member" label back in the day, which kept our posts in the Secular ghetto here at CARM.

FYI only.

ps. speaking for myself, I probably wont do this very often. I don't have a lot of interest in the religious disagreements between believers, but some of you may...

---------------------------
Reactions: Komodo

----------------

From Pixie 19 minutes ago #2

Attachments

• 1608488880107.gif
    1608488880107.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 0