Atheists, We Will Get The Answers When We Get To Heaven.

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 1 John 5:11
And I am His son and has Gods same life just as Jesus received His same life in Matt 3:16.

My life as Gods son, He is my Father. Evidently He is not yours, for you sure reject the son and made a god of your own out of a man instead.

And I am His son and has Gods same life just as Jesus received His same life in Matt 3:16.
I stand witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:— 23 that the Christ would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim the light of salvation to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26
My life as Gods son, He is my Father. Evidently He is not yours, for you sure reject the son and made a god of your own out of a man instead.
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4

I stand witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:— 23 that the Christ would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim the light of salvation to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26
Paul stands witness for sinners that he was. And because he preaches that you are a sinner as well, Christ suffers big time for you follow a sinner instead of the righteous One.
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing.
Pauls gospel causes people to perish in sin never receiving the promises of God to be perfect as He is perfect and without sin. You are perfect example for these who do perish under sin. There is no salvation as long as sin has its grip on you that you learned from Paul and not of Christ at all.

For in Christ there is no sin, impossible to be in sin if you are of Christ. You are a sinner right?
4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4
For sure and Paul has blinded so many because of his sin that people can follow him because they can relate to being a sinner but cant relate to the perfections that God Himself puts in man.

Paul stands witness for sinners that he was. And because he preaches that you are a sinner as well, Christ suffers big time for you follow a sinner instead of the righteous One.
Pauls gospel causes people to perish in sin never receiving the promises of God ...
These lawless gnostics perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, believing brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth. 2 Thess 2

These lawless gnostics perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
Yes and because of these they hung Jesus on a cross because of his gnostic teachings. You are right there with them for sure.
But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, believing brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth. 2 Thess 2
He chose Paul for salvation as well but Paul rejected His salvation to be without sin in favor of the sin he never could kick from.

At least Paul was honest enough to admit he was the sinner instead of the saint, and honest enough to confess he used witchcraft, trickery, on you to get you to follow him in his ways instead of Jesus in His ways for righteousness. You are bewitched by his trickery for sure.

At least Paul was honest enough to admit he was the sinner instead of the saint, and honest enough to confess he used witchcraft, trickery, on you to get you to follow him in his ways instead of Jesus in His ways for righteousness. You are bewitched by his trickery for sure.
At least Paul sent you gnostics to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that they may be saved on the day of the Lord.

At least Paul sent you gnostics to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that they may be saved on the day of the Lord.
Paul didnt send anything but confusion for those who he used trickery, witchcraft, on you who are gullible enough to fall for his ways instead of Jesus ways.

May I ask why you shun the ways of Jesus and accept Pauls was in sin instead? But you won't answer. All you will do is go to the list of scriptures you have in a folder and copy and past of Paul. LOL

Youve never has an original meeting with God that you would have His mind instead of Pauls mind as a sinner. That is what you won't quote Jesus for who he said you should be and would be if you actually followed Jesus to Him to be like him in the Father.

Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, ...Rev 1:5
Paul didnt send anything but confusion for those who he used trickery, witchcraft, on you who are gullible enough to fall for his ways instead of Jesus ways.
But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness...Acts 26:16
May I ask why you shun the ways of Jesus and accept Pauls was in sin instead? But you won't answer.
Therefore, having obtained help from God, to this day I stand, witnessing both to small and great, saying no other things than those which the prophets and Moses said would come— 23 that the Christ would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles.” Acts 26

Last edited:
4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

You cant see the AND JESUAS CHIST there for sure because you take everything completely out off Gods context. You di it all the time and snip just a little portion and try and make it sound different from what it really says. Which is the very ways of the devil indeed.
But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness...Acts 26:16
15 And I (Paul)_ said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.

16( And Jesus said to him) But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,

Ironic is that Paul went out with trickery teaching that people are dirty ole sinners not worthy of the kingdom of God. Totally against everything God AND Jesus Christ stands for. God didnt send Paul at all as a sinner, Paul sent himself out using trickery, witchcraft, to make sinners. And his spell defiantly has worked on you for sure.

All that you know about God or Jesus is what Paul has told in trickery. That was his purpose from the beginning, and he knew he could not persecute all the Christians so he took a new strategy to infiltrate these and look noble toward these gullible people, and if he could get these gullible people to follow him as a sinner they would turn from the perfections of God and follow him in his imperfections for sure.

Paul has lead a whole lot more people to sin as yourself for our pews are full of these, a lot more than Jesus ever did make saints in righteous perfections that God puts in man. See Matt 3:16 this is how He does it in us all who will recieve Him instead of one such as Paul as a sinner.
Therefore, having obtained help from God, to this day I stand, witnessing both to small and great, saying no other things than those which the prophets and Moses said would come— 23 that the Christ would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles.” Acts 26
But to you he is not risen from the dead you are still waiting for Him to come out of that grave and because of the likes of Paul these who follow Paul will got the grave never knowing the God Jesus knew who came to him and opened up why He is and all of His heaven. That is the on out from the grave and is at your door knocking this day that you reject every day for He is clear that He is at your door knocking but not welcomed to come in for sure.

5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

You cant see the AND JESUAS CHIST there for sure because you take everything completely out off Gods context. You di it all the time and snip just a little portion and try and make it sound different from what it really says. Which is the very ways of the devil indeed.
The devil has no jurisdiction up here.
Now has come—the salvation and the power and the kingdom the dominion, the reign of our God, And the power the sovereignty, the authority of Jesus Christ the Messiah; for the accuser of the brethren has been cast out! Rev 12:10

JonHawk said:

Gary Mac said:

The devil has no jurisdiction up here.
Now has come—the salvation and the power and the kingdom the dominion, the reign of our God, And the power the sovereignty, the authority of Jesus Christ the Messiah; for the accuser of the brethren has been cast out! Rev 12:10

Back