Atheists Who Celebrate All The Good That God Causes , , , , ,

bigthinker

Ok If God exists as you say -- then you say you dont believe in God -- something isn't adding up here. Either you believe in God and then flat out reject Him or God doesn't exist and you are wasting your time trying to convince me and commenting about a subject that you are totally ignorant in.
my position is that God's exist in the imaginations/minds of believers. This is supported by the lack of evidence for God's existence outside of the mind.
I'm not trying to convince you that my position is correct, rather I'm trying to get you to convince me that my position is wrong.

Gary Mac

my position is that God's exist in the imaginations/minds of believers. This is supported by the lack of evidence for God's existence outside of the mind.
I'm not trying to convince you that my position is correct, rather I'm trying to get you to convince me that my position is wrong.
Yes I understand your position, it is your mind of beliefs just as you say. It is that you do not understand the reality of mind that is of Love is all.

I cant convince you of anything all I can do is present what it is to be of Love. For some reason you cannot relate to a mind motivated by Love. You have blocked your mind from learning something unfamiliar to it is all a mind that is static and unwilling to learn something unfamiliar to thinking.

If you had searched out the God who is Love as you say that you did and the disposition of the man who is beholder of and gained that knowledge for yourself, we wouldn't be having this conversation at all. But in reality, you may have searched out a god that doesn't exist and in that is where all these denominations who cant agree about their gods fall short of the One of Love just as you have done. They are static in beliefs just as you are and make up all these laws to govern god to be what you would have him be.

Aww but the One who is Love we become like Him and in His same image, that of Love. Love never changes, is the same yesterday as today and will be the same tomorrow and man is the temple of. Such a simple God that people as yourself makes so complicated.

bigthinker

Yes I understand your position, it is your mind of beliefs just as you say. It is that you do not understand the reality of mind that is of Love is all.
This is meaningless and intellectually lazy assertion as you have no way to determine what I understand or don't. All you have is the words I post so address those and stop with the ad hominems.
I cant convince you of anything all I can do is present what it is to be of Love.
Incorrect, you definitely could convince me if you had a convincing explanation.
For some reason you cannot relate to a mind motivated by Love.
Another meaningless, intellectually lazy assertion.
You have blocked your mind from learning something unfamiliar to it is all a mind that is static and unwilling to learn something unfamiliar to thinking.
Another meaningless, intellectually lazy assertion. You are wasting an opportunity to explain your position and actually say something meaningful.
Do you have anything meaningful to say?
If you had searched out the God who is Love as you say that you did and the disposition of the man who is beholder of and gained that knowledge for yourself, we wouldn't be having this conversation at all.
Ah, THERE's the confirmation bias! I can't possibly have done it because I didn't arrive at the same bias confirming conclusion you did, right?
But what if I did? The problem is that you don't have an answer for that, do you; your bias won't accept it as a valid idea.

But in reality, you may have searched out a god that doesn't exist and in that is where all these denominations who cant agree about their gods fall short of the One of Love just as you have done. They are static in beliefs just as you are and make up all these laws to govern god to be what you would have him be.

Aww but the One who is Love we become like Him and in His same image, that of Love. Love never changes, is the same yesterday as today and will be the same tomorrow and man is the temple of. Such a simple God that people as yourself makes so complicated.
I have love. I am not convinced your God exists outside of your imagination and I am not convinced there is any reason I should have any concern for the God you believe in.
Feel free to make your case without ad hominems. I can make my case without ad hominems and you should be able to as well; I can make my case without asserting that you are simply incapable of understanding.

Gary Mac

This is meaningless and intellectually lazy assertion as you have no way to determine what I understand or don't. All you have is the words I post so address those and stop with the ad hominems.
I know exactly what you understand, you are very clear in your own testimonies of what you believe. It doesn't take an intellectual genius to read what you wrote.
Incorrect, you definitely could convince me if you had a convincing explanation.
And you defiantly could convince me if you had a convincing explanation why you do not believe in God. So far all you have presented is speculation with nothing to prove otherwise.
Another meaningless, intellectually lazy assertion.
It isnt I who is ignorant of a mindset of Love.
Another meaningless, intellectually lazy assertion. You are wasting an opportunity to explain your position and actually say something meaningful.
Do you have anything meaningful to say?
Do you?
Ah, THERE's the confirmation bias! I can't possibly have done it because I didn't arrive at the same bias confirming conclusion you did, right?
But what if I did? The problem is that you don't have an answer for that, do you; your bias won't accept it as a valid idea.
If you did you would know who God is, He would have manifest in you.
I have love. I am not convinced your God exists outside of your imagination and I am not convinced there is any reason I should have any concern for the God you believe in.
Love as in?
Feel free to make your case without ad hominems. I can make my case without ad hominems and you should be able to as well; I can make my case without asserting that you are simply incapable of understanding.
Then you should do it instead of dancing around the real issue of

bigthinker

I know exactly what you understand, you are very clear in your own testimonies of what you believe. It doesn't take an intellectual genius to read what you wrote.
Well you keep getting it wrong so what does that say?
And you defiantly could convince me if you had a convincing explanation why you do not believe in God. So far all you have presented is speculation with nothing to prove otherwise.
The complete and utter lack of demonstrable evidence. I realize that you believe differently but despite your inability to present or even suggest the existence of demonstrable evidence, you continue to believe.
It isnt I who is ignorant of a mindset of Love.
Its not me....
Yes.
I lack belief in God because there is a lack of evidence for the existence of Gods outside of the minds of believers.
-That statement has meaning. The meaning is clear and unambiguous and one can agree or disagree.
If you did you would know who God is, He would have manifest in you.
confirmation bias.
Love as in?

Then you should do it instead of dancing around the real issue of
I'm not dancing around anything; My position is clear and its stable.

Gary Mac

Well you keep getting it wrong so what does that say?
Then you should clarify your intent. Is not the reason you are here to try and prove that you do not follow a god?
The complete and utter lack of demonstrable evidence. I realize that you believe differently but despite your inability to present or even suggest the existence of demonstrable evidence, you continue to believe.
Again, and it is obvious that you do not understand, Love is not a belief, Love is disposition of mind.
Its not me....
Then you would understand Love is not a belief.
Yes.
I lack belief in God because there is a lack of evidence for the existence of Gods outside of the minds of believers.
-That statement has meaning. The meaning is clear and unambiguous and one can agree or disagree.
You lack in belief in God because you never have met Him. You are assuming yourself to be in a certain condition of mind that you never have been in. And you can agree or disagree but I can tell you now there is One that you never has met or know. You prematurely has made judgment from lack in the tenacity to seek out the truth in it. Stopping short from a mind that is limited by its own rules.
confirmation bias.
The manifestation of is the proof. You cant know of a place that you are ignorant of but there is a way to gain the knowledge of that in which you are ignorant in.
I'm not dancing around anything; My position is clear and its stable.
Stable in your own mind but is wishy washy as a blade of grass driven by the wind with no substance to sustain your beliefs. Only an opinionated state of mind that is gone into spiritual retirement and incapable to explore what it is not familiar with.

bigthinker

Then you should clarify your intent. Is not the reason you are here to try and prove that you do not follow a god?
Excellent question.
My primary reasons are for my own benefit.
Secondly, it is to argue that you do not follow a god.
Again, and it is obvious that you do not understand, Love is not a belief, Love is disposition of mind.
Yes. we agree, love is a concept. it is conceptual in nature. that what a "disposition OF THE MIND" means.
Then you would understand Love is not a belief.
Yes. I've not said that it is.
You lack in belief in God because you never have met Him.
No, I lack belief because there is no evidence that Gods exist outside of the imagination.
I haven't met your God because he exists in your imagination.
You are assuming yourself to be in a certain condition of mind that you never have been in.
Nope.
And you can agree or disagree but I can tell you now there is One that you never has met or know.
You can say whatever you want but without being able to demonstrate that what you say is correct, there is no reason for me to take it seriously.
You prematurely has made judgment from lack in the tenacity to seek out the truth in it.
Nope.. definitely not prematurely.
Stopping short from a mind that is limited by its own rules.
This describes your situation. Your rules prevent you from dealing with truth and reality.
The manifestation of is the proof.
lol. you haven't proved a manifestation of anything.
You've made something up then "proved" it with something else you've made up. Is there any part of your beliefs that aren't entirely imaginary? is there any part of your beliefs that you can demonstrate existing outside of your imagination?
You cant know of a place that you are ignorant of but there is a way to gain the knowledge of that in which you are ignorant in.
agreed.
Stable in your own mind but is wishy washy as a blade of grass driven by the wind with no substance to sustain your beliefs.
Quite the contrary my friend.
For my position there is no "wind".
That's because I do not have beliefs.

Only an opinionated state of mind that is gone into spiritual retirement and incapable to explore what it is not familiar with.
What is "spiritual"?
define it please.

Gary Mac

Excellent question.
My primary reasons are for my own benefit.
Secondly, it is to argue that you do not follow a god.
Mine is for the benefit of others that they may live that life of a sound mind, that of Love where there is no bias to countless religious beliefs such as the one that you present. Which really is a religious belief that you seem to be in denial of.
Yes. we agree, love is a concept. it is conceptual in nature. that what a "disposition OF THE MIND" means.
Love is not a concept at all, Love is the state of ones being. Love is only a concept if you are not the owner of. You cant know that what you dont have as your own.
Yes. I've not said that it is.
Do you not believe Love is only a concept?
No, I lack belief because there is no evidence that Gods exist outside of the imagination.
Do you know why there is no evidence of Love? Your imagination is dictating to your beliefs.
You haven't met my God because Love is only a concept for you and not real in your mind that is limited only by you.

Man had a concept for going to the moon, had it only remained a concept without curiosity for the manifestation of -- man never would have made it there would he?

Thus it is with you, It is only a concept but the difference is they sook it out and walla, the manifestation of a concept.
Sure you are, you are only in a state of concept with noting static to confirm.
You can say whatever you want but without being able to demonstrate that what you say is correct, there is no reason for me to take it seriously.
But I am in demonstration. It is my desire that all would come to the knowledge of Love to live the life of. If you say that you do then you actually do follow that God of.
Nope.. definitely not prematurely.
If not then you would have sook Him out for truths.
This describes your situation. Your rules prevent you from dealing with truth and reality.
Love has no rules it can not be governed by laws such as you have made only reality is to have the disposition of.
lol. you haven't proved a manifestation of anything.
Nor have you.
You've made something up then "proved" it with something else you've made up. Is there any part of your beliefs that aren't entirely imaginary? is there any part of your beliefs that you can demonstrate existing outside of your imagination?
You have made something up from a mind depraved
agreed.

Quite the contrary my friend.
For my position there is no "wind".
That's because I do not have beliefs.
Then you are very misleading for you have stated over and over that your beliefs of a God is not for you.
What is "spiritual"?
define it please.
The mind. everything the mind is is spirit. You cant see it, you cant touch it, but you can incorporate which ever spirit suits your own understanding. The mind is not flesh and bone, the spirit of controls what thinking is and controls the actions of this mortal man. An organic computer that is controlled only by the information you put in it. There is no mind of its own, you control the data of the spirit you apply to it. It is who you are not what you are.

bigthinker

Mine is for the benefit of others that they may live that life of a sound mind, that of Love where there is no bias to countless religious beliefs such as the one that you present. Which really is a religious belief that you seem to be in denial of.
Well, you method isn't very effective. Essentially it consists of talking at people, telling them what they think and asserting your own position without offering any reason anyone else should think your beliefs are meaningful, true or valid.
Love is not a concept at all, Love is the state of ones being. Love is only a concept if you are not the owner of. You cant know that what you dont have as your own.
Yes, love is conceptual.
Do you not believe Love is only a concept?
Love is conceptual. It is experienced in the mind.
Do you know why there is no evidence of Love?
Yes.
Your imagination is dictating to your beliefs.
You haven't met my God because Love is only a concept for you and not real in your mind that is limited only by you.
Ah, so your God is less powerful than my mind. I can prevent your God from being able to act just with my mind.
Man had a concept for going to the moon, had it only remained a concept without curiosity for the manifestation of -- man never would have made it there would he?
Yes, there is a difference between thinking about an action and performing the action.
Thus it is with you, It is only a concept but the difference is they sook it out and walla, the manifestation of a concept.
And that is the problem with your situation, God never comes out and fails to manifest outside of your imagination.
Sure you are, you are only in a state of concept with noting static to confirm.

But I am in demonstration.
No, you are saying things. Think back to your moon example; you can talk about it or demonstrate that it happened.
It is my desire that all would come to the knowledge of Love to live the life of.
You have given me no reason to believe that but it is meaningless; you can say whatever you want. Actions matter, words are cheap.
If you say that you do then you actually do follow that God of.

If not then you would have sook Him out for truths.

Love has no rules it can not be governed by laws such as you have made only reality is to have the disposition of.

Nor have you.

You have made something up from a mind depraved
Actually, I have not. I have not made up anything. That is what YOU are doing.
Then you are very misleading for you have stated over and over that your beliefs of a God is not for you.
I have not. Perhaps you are getting me confused with someone else.
The mind. everything the mind is is spirit. You cant see it, you cant touch it, but you can incorporate which ever spirit suits your own understanding.
So spirit is synonymous with mind -which is exactly what I have been saying. There is no distinction between what you call "spirit" and what I call conceptual/imaginary.
The mind is not flesh and bone, the spirit of controls what thinking is and controls the actions of this mortal man. An organic computer that is controlled only by the information you put in it. There is no mind of its own, you control the data of the spirit you apply to it. It is who you are not what you are.
You agree with me.

Gary Mac

Well, you method isn't very effective. Essentially it consists of talking at people, telling them what they think and asserting your own position without offering any reason anyone else should think your beliefs are meaningful, true or valid.
Valid in truth is You can live a life of mystery, hate, paranoia, drudgery, or you cane live a life in joy and peace The message in Love is to have that joy and peace of mind. Then one will say well I live in peace of mind then deep within are captive to their own devices where judgment creeps in because e the other doesn't think as you do.

In that my message of Love has no agendas, Love has no preferences, Love never ever fails for Love is the only thing on this planet that is perfect and never ever changes. It is easy to say I love with the lips, but it is another matter to think of them, cater to them, as you think of yourself. And in that Love it isnt an effort to try and do, either you love as you love yourself or you do not and judgment sets in. .
Yes, love is conceptual.

Only to one that does not have it as their own mind. Without it it is only a concept. But concepts can come to reality if one is willing.
Love is conceptual. It is experienced in the mind.
No it is not experienced, it spawns experience.
Yes.

Ah, so your God is less powerful than my mind. I can prevent your God from being able to act just with my mind.
Yes it is your choice to be ignorant of. Your choice to deprave of the knowledge of.
Yes, there is a difference between thinking about an action and performing the action.
Love is an action not passive.
And that is the problem with your situation, God never comes out and fails to manifest outside of your imagination.
But He will come to all who has the tenacity to seek out His truth.
No, you are saying things. Think back to your moon example; you can talk about it or demonstrate that it happened.
Bingo! Man could talk about it until they are dead in a grave with no manifestation of it at all, but by effort to gain a truth did it not happen?
You have given me no reason to believe that but it is meaningless; you can say whatever you want. Actions matter, words are cheap.
Point being exactly. You can say there is no god, then turn right around and worship the one you have established of mind that is contrary to the one of Love. You just worship a different god from the One of Love is all. .
Actually, I have not. I have not made up anything. That is what YOU are doing.
Sure you have, you have made all kinds of laws to govern your god of disbelief.
I have not. Perhaps you are getting me confused with someone else.
Oh' so you do believe in God. perhaps I do have mixed up with someone else. Sorry about that.
So spirit is synonymous with mind -which is exactly what I have been saying. There is no distinction between what you call "spirit" and what I call conceptual/imaginary.
Sure there is -- Love is manifest, imaginary concepts are not.
You agree with me.
Yes Spirit is the state of ones mind. If Love is not ones mind then there is another to fill the gap. The gap filled for yours is you dont follow a god, but in reality one has you in grip.

bigthinker

Valid in truth is You can live a life of mystery, hate, paranoia, drudgery, or you cane live a life in joy and peace
Yes. I live a life of joy and peace.
The message in Love is to have that joy and peace of mind.
Which I have.
Then one will say well I live in peace of mind then deep within are captive to their own devices where judgment creeps in because e the other doesn't think as you do.
There's always a condition, always an excuse to confirm your bias. You are captive to you own device where judgment creeps in because I don't think as you do.
In that my message of Love has no agendas, Love has no preferences, Love never ever fails for Love is the only thing on this planet that is perfect and never ever changes. It is easy to say I love with the lips, but it is another matter to think of them, cater to them, as you think of yourself. And in that Love it isnt an effort to try and do, either you love as you love yourself or you do not and judgment sets in.
Blah blah blah.
Only to one that does not have it as their own mind. Without it it is only a concept. But concepts can come to reality if one is willing.

No it is not experienced, it spawns experience.

Yes it is your choice to be ignorant of. Your choice to deprave of the knowledge of.

Love is an action not passive.

But He will come to all who has the tenacity to seek out His truth.

Bingo! Man could talk about it until they are dead in a grave with no manifestation of it at all, but by effort to gain a truth did it not happen?

Point being exactly. You can say there is no god,
I could but I don't; I do not say there is no god.
then turn right around and worship the one you have established of mind that is contrary to the one of Love. You just worship a different god from the One of Love is all.
I worship no god. I know this may be difficult for you to understand since you are all knowing and your belief does not allow for the possibility that you are wrong. That's the problem with unsupported belief, you have no way of knowing if your beliefs are right or wrong. But, since they are beliefs, it doesn't matter as you can just believe that you are correct.
Sure you have, you have made all kinds of laws to govern your god of disbelief.
nope.
Oh' so you do believe in God. perhaps I do have mixed up with someone else. Sorry about that.
Gary, I'm not sure why you struggle with this; I lack belief in God. That does not mean I believe there is not God.
Sure there is -- Love is manifest, imaginary concepts are not.
Love does not manifest outside of the mind.
Yes Spirit is the state of ones mind. If Love is not ones mind then there is another to fill the gap. The gap filled for yours is you dont follow a god, but in reality one has you in grip.
I have love without God. The love I have has no conditions. That's another difference between you and me.

Gary Mac

Yes. I live a life of joy and peace.
Then you do believe in the God of it.
Which I have.
Then you have the God of it.
There's always a condition, always an excuse to confirm your bias. You are captive to you own device where judgment creeps in because I don't think as you do.
yes always a condition, excuse, to confirm your bias religion of you dont believe in a god and captive to you your own device for your religious beliefs where judgment has crept in about God that you say doesnt exist because you are totally ignorant of the one you say you do not believe.
Blah blah blah.
Is that the best your mind can respond to?
I could but I don't; I do not say there is no god.
Then you do believe in God.
I worship no god. I know this may be difficult for you to understand since you are all knowing and your belief does not allow for the possibility that you are wrong. That's the problem with unsupported belief, you have no way of knowing if your beliefs are right or wrong. But, since they are beliefs, it doesn't matter as you can just believe that you are correct.
Sure you worship a god, the one you creed to the laws of that belief system.
Sure you have. You have told us the laws you follow over and over.
Gary, I'm not sure why you struggle with this; I lack belief in God. That does not mean I believe there is not God.
No struggle for me at all, I understand perfectly how you came up with the notion that you follow no God but ibn fact has made your own and you cant even see what you are doing at all.
Love does not manifest outside of the mind.
It manifests in the actions of the beholder of.
I have love without God. The love I have has no conditions. That's another difference between you and me.
No you do not have the love of God without Him as your mind. You have made your own rules for your god, your own rules, conditions, for love. And that is the difference between your own ideas for love and having the Love that only the God of it can give. You cant have the Love of God without Him.

bigthinker

Then you do believe in the God of it.
lol. no.
Then you have the God of it.
no. I do not believe that love is god.
yes always a condition, excuse, to confirm your bias religion of you dont believe in a god and captive to you your own device for your religious beliefs where judgment has crept in about God that you say doesnt exist because you are totally ignorant of the one you say you do not believe.
I wish that were true. But you make my case, confirm my position. You said yourself that its in the mind. Do you remember that? Spirit and mind are the same.
Is that the best your mind can respond to?

Then you do believe in God.

Sure you worship a god, the one you creed to the laws of that belief system.

Sure you have. You have told us the laws you follow over and over.

No struggle for me at all, I understand perfectly
you most obviously do not.
how you came up with the notion that you follow no God but ibn fact has made your own and you cant even see what you are doing at all.
Gary, you can't make your case, cannot support it with facts, so you are trying to shift the focus on me. Accept reality, accept the facts, accept the truth. Just look around.
It manifests in the actions of the beholder of.
This is meaningless because it isn't falsifiable; it doesn't support the notion of a god. People can act in loving ways without being handicapped by belief in gods.
No you do not have the love of God without Him as your mind.
And you have no idea of what you are talking about.
You have made your own rules for your god, your own rules, conditions, for love. And that is the difference between your own ideas for love and having the Love that only the God of it can give. You cant have the Love of God without Him.
You can't have the love of Batman without him either. So there.
I'm sorry you can't make your case; all you can do is talk because there is no substance to your beliefs, no way to show that it manifests as anything other than acts of love -which you have given zero examples of, btw.

Why do you believe what you believe? There's no point to it, no benefit. You're just using different words to try to convince yourself that its not all in your mind; while describing concepts that exist in your mind... Your commitment to deny reality is intriguing.

Because God is a non-physical entity. We have no scientific instruments that exist today to measure or observe anything non-physical.

In other words, you lack belief because the tools of science cannot measure or observe anything beyond this material world.

bigthinker

Because God is a non-physical entity. We have no scientific instruments that exist today to measure or observe anything non-physical.

In other words, you lack belief because the tools of science cannot measure or observe anything beyond this material world.
Yes.
And the non-physical nature of God is consistent with the non-physical nature of other characters that exist in the mind such as Sasquatch, mermaids, Batman etc. God isn't alone in this respect.

Gary Mac

Then you need to make up your mind.
no. I do not believe that love is god.
Then love is something you have conjured to believe from your own will.
I wish that were true. But you make my case, confirm my position. You said yourself that its in the mind. Do you remember that? Spirit and mind are the same.
Yes Spirit is the state of ones mind. Spirits drive your thinking and there are many of them. And one must try them to see which is of God. Love the other person as yourself is the Spirit of God. And you know very well if you do or not.
you most obviously do not.
Sure you do, you creed to the laws of the spirit who says you dont believe in a god, do not follow a god when in fact that god is directing your own path and your mind is so close to spirits it cant see how it is directed.
Gary, you can't make your case, cannot support it with facts, so you are trying to shift the focus on me. Accept reality, accept the facts, accept the truth. Just look around.
You are shifting the focuses from yourself and trying to focus on me. I have received the reality of Love as my Spirit, He is a fact and that fact is Love,. you however cannot accept that truth, just look around at your own confessions of it. Your mind is locked in a stalemate between reality and your own religious. Whether you know so or not the belief of there is no such thing as a God is a religious belief governed by the laws you have established to regulate that belief. You are no different from any other religion just different laws to govern it.
This is meaningless because it isn't falsifiable; it doesn't support the notion of a god. People can act in loving ways without being handicapped by belief in gods.
Hitler said he loved his country and people so much he he was wiling to defend it with every means. IS that really love or just lip service? One can say they love me then turn right around and rob and murder me. it is a different matter to lay down your own life to help the need of another and set aside your own life. which is Love. One is true one is false. And you know very well if you are willing to go out of your way to help those in need.

DO I have proof of this? I spent 25 years in volunteering to work in Texas Department of Corrections and the Texas Youth Commission counseling inmates to try and help them establish a sound mind. There was many who got their lives together and made something of themselves when released, but the majority would not adhere to the noting of a God who could show them a better way and at that time there was a 87% return rate.

Some hated me for trying to help, some loved me for helping. those who rejected me rejected the noting of a Loving God much as you do. They cant know of this God least they try Him.

You said you tried Him so I have to take it that Love is not part of your lifestyle and you flat out rejected Him. You cant cover that up that is your own words, Did not you say you tried Him but now reject Him? that was the most reply from inmates who returned to prisons. God didnt do anything for them and blame Him for their own iniquities.
And you have no idea of what you are talking about.
Sure I do it is that you dont have a clue what I am talking about. Did not you say you tried Love, for God is Love, and is not for your beliefs?
You can't have the love of Batman without him either. So there.
I'm sorry you can't make your case; all you can do is talk because there is no substance to your beliefs, no way to show that it manifests as anything other than acts of love -which you have given zero examples of, btw.
If the spirit of Batman is your way for a god then you are correct you cant have it without him.
Examples? I did prison work, I gathered food and clothing for the street people for many years. I counseled youth at the Texas Youth Commission. Counseled married folk who had problems.

Inmates was the most challenging, some would have killed me had they the opportunity. Been to the Ellis Unit in Texas which is death row and tried to comfort inmates who hated me for trying. Was it fun, did I loke the abuse? Absolutely not but my Love tor the other outweighed my own desires for I am secured in Love these were not and my desire was to help those in need. I used my own money to travel to these, no money involed from outside sources.

How about you. you say you are of Love but so far all you can do is talk because there is no substance to your beliefs, no way to show that love manifests as anything other than acts of love -which you have given zero examples of, btw. All you have said is there is you dont believe in God with no evidence there is no God.

You asked what I have done and there is much more, now you can accuse me of bragging, or egotistic, as most who ask that same question do.
Why do you believe what you believe? There's no point to it, no benefit. You're just using different words to try to convince yourself that its not all in your mind; while describing concepts that exist in your mind... Your commitment to deny reality is intriguing.
Again Love is not a belief, that doesn't seem can sink into your mind. All you can relate to is beliefs and cant relate to the substance to prove otherwise.

And Im not trying to convince myself of anything, either you live the life of Love or you do not. Love is not a concept as you see it, Love is who I am. As long ia only a concept for you you will never experience the reality of it. You say you are of a concept of love, concepts vary as there is people on this planet. But Love is static and there is only one Spirit of it and either it is manifest in you or it is not. And evidently for you it is only a concept just as you just stated. Your comment to deny this reality is less than intriguing. You are purely of speculation due to that spirit of skepticism that you are not willing to break away from. And it is because of fear that you might have to give up something of yourself in order for approval. Which is the mentality of all these religious denominations who make their own laws to govern their religious beliefs just as you are doing.

bigthinker

Then you need to make up your mind.
again?! lol
I'm comfortable with my conclusion until evidence comes along to change it.
Then love is something you have conjured to believe from your own will.
I don't believe that love is god, that doesn't mean I don't experience or share love.
Yes Spirit is the state of ones mind. Spirits drive your thinking and there are many of them. And one must try them to see which is of God. Love the other person as yourself is the Spirit of God. And you know very well if you do or not.

Sure you do, you creed to the laws of the spirit who says you dont believe in a god, do not follow a god when in fact that god is directing your own path and your mind is so close to spirits it cant see how it is directed.
Meaningless nonsense.
You are shifting the focuses from yourself and trying to focus on me.
I'm not trying, that IS the focus. Your beliefs and whether or not you can demonstrate (not just say) that there is any reason that anyone else should believe as you do.
So far, you haven't made that case.
I have received the reality of Love as my Spirit, He is a fact and that fact is Love,.
I don't care; unless you can DEMONSTRATE it, it doesn't matter and is irrelevant. I'm not asking you to make unsupported claims, I'm asking you to DEMONSTRATE.
you however cannot accept that truth, just look around at your own confessions of it. Your mind is locked in a stalemate between reality and your own religious.
No, my mind is locked in reality.
Whether you know so or not the belief of there is no such thing as a God is a religious belief governed by the laws you have established to regulate that belief.
It might be but I don't believe that. Is it really that hard to understand?
You are no different from any other religion just different laws to govern it.
Well, I have no religious beliefs, no doctrine, no dogma, nothing to worship and the only laws are the laws of reality and nature -other than societal laws of course.
Hitler said
I don't care.
DO I have proof of this?
No, you do not.
You said you tried Him so I have to take it that Love is not part of your lifestyle and you flat out rejected Him.
Nope.
You cant cover that up that is your own words, Did not you say you tried Him but now reject Him?
There isn't anything to reject.
that was the most reply from inmates who returned to prisons. God didnt do anything for them and blame Him for their own iniquities.
lol, first you compared me to Hitler and now criminals... Is that the best you can come up with?
Sure I do it is that you dont have a clue what I am talking about.
You haven't a clue.
Did not you say you tried Love, for God is Love, and is not for your beliefs?

If the spirit of Batman is your way for a god then you are correct you cant have it without him.
Examples? I did prison work, I gathered food and clothing for the street people for many years. I counseled youth at the Texas Youth Commission. Counseled married folk who had problems.
That's good of you and all but it doesn't mean that your God exists or that one cannot love without God.
Inmates was the most challenging, some would have killed me had they the opportunity. Been to the Ellis Unit in Texas which is death row and tried to comfort inmates who hated me for trying. Was it fun, did I loke the abuse? Absolutely not but my Love tor the other outweighed my own desires for I am secured in Love these were not and my desire was to help those in need. I used my own money to travel to these, no money involed from outside sources.
Well, some people don't like what you have to offer; they want substance not your beliefs.
How about you. you say you are of Love but so far all you can do is talk because there is no substance to your beliefs,
Correct, there is no substance to my beliefs because I have none.
Its like this:
Let's say you have an imaginary glass of water. I do not have an imaginary glass of water and I am telling you that your glass of water is imaginary.
no way to show that love manifests as anything other than acts of love
Yes, love manifests as acts of love, selfless giving, empathy, help etc. It doesn't mean that God exists outside of your imagination.

-which you have given zero examples of, btw. All you have said is there is you dont believe in God with no evidence there is no God.
I don't have to provide evidence for that which does not exist outside of your mind. I'm not making a positive claim; you are. The burden falls to you.
You asked what I have done and there is much more, now you can accuse me of bragging, or egotistic, as most who ask that same question do.

Again Love is not a belief, that doesn't seem can sink into your mind.
Except that I didn't say love is a belief; love is conceptual, it exists in the mind.
All you can relate to is beliefs
Actually, I can't relate to beliefs. I don't think in terms of beliefs because I care whether I am right or wrong; I think it matters. Beliefs are for those who don't care.
and cant relate to the substance to prove otherwise.

And Im not trying to convince myself of anything, either you live the life of Love or you do not. Love is not a concept as you see it,
Yes, it is.
Love is who I am.
Conceptually speaking, yes.
As long ia only a concept for you you will never experience the reality of it.
Well, it is a concept for you and you claim to experience it; the same is true for me.
You say you are of a concept of love, concepts vary as there is people on this planet. But Love is static and there is only one Spirit of it and either it is manifest in you or it is not. And evidently for you it is only a concept just as you just stated. Your comment to deny this reality is less than intriguing. You are purely of speculation due to that spirit of skepticism that you are not willing to break away from. And it is because of fear that you might have to give up something of yourself in order for approval. Which is the mentality of all these religious denominations who make their own laws to govern their religious beliefs just as you are doing.
All religious denominations make their own religious laws and their gods.
I have neither.

It is quite likely they exist, statistically speaking.
But while I expect they exist it is not something I believe; either they do or they don't.

Do you believe that we are alone in the universe? Do you believe that the earth is the only planet in the universe that has intelligent life?