Atonement extended to All

No. He (and I) are not interested in your teaching, which really is attempting to become a slave to your version of works righteousness

The Catholic Universe Bulletin, August 14, 1942, p. 4.​

The [Roman Catholic] Church changed the observance of the Sabbath to Sunday by right of the divine, infallible authority given to her by her founder, Jesus Christ. The Protestant claiming the Bible to be the only guide of faith, has no warrant for observing Sunday. In this matter the Seventh-day Adventist is the only consistent Protestant.
"a slave to your version of works righteousness", Is your version of "works righteousness" is Sunday Keeping, in the light of absence of Direct Bible support ???

We are both running out of time.

I archive posts to analyze changes made in our exchanges, to develop better communication strategies.

Yours in Christ, Michael

brightfame52

AV Re 22:11-12 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. 12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward [is] with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Jesus has identified a misunderstanding between us. Care to discuss what Jesus means ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Nope not at this time!

TomFL

"a slave to your version of works righteousness", Is your version of "works righteousness" is Sunday Keeping, in the light of absence of Direct Bible support ???

We are both running out of time.

I archive posts to analyze changes made in our exchanges, to develop better communication strategies.

Yours in Christ, Michael
You do realize this is not the seventh day Adventist forum and you are abusing the privelege to post here ?

You do realize this is not the seventh day Adventist forum and you are abusing the privelege to post here ?
Do you realize how many times Adventists been accused of Arminian Doctrines, especially during the early days of the SDA church ???
Many Christian denominations have been influenced by Arminian views on the will of man being freed by Grace prior to regeneration, notably the Baptists in the 17th century, the Methodists in the 18th century and the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the 19th century.
Question: Were the Arminians/Calvinists, Sunday Keepers ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Last edited:

TomFL

Do you realize how many times Adventists been accused of Arminian Doctrines, especially during the early days of the SDA church ???

Question: Were the Arminians/Calvinists, Sunday Keepers ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Who cares ?

This is not the Seventh Day Adventist forum

and you are not confining yourself to the forum subject matter