Atonement on the cross Doctrine is a destructive error?

Buzzard

Those that deny Christ,
Christ will deny
as Peter says
"Be always Ready and ABLE to give an answer
to fail to do so is too deny Christ

Just answer the Question; Michael

Common Tater asked
do you believe that the Son is a created being.

let your Yea's be Yea, and the Nays be Nay
don't beat around the bush
a simple Yes or No will suffice

SDAchristian

Those that deny Christ,
Christ will deny
as Peter says
"Be always Ready and ABLE to give an answer
Common Tater asked
do you believe that the Son is a created being.
Maybe you care to answer these questions, as well ???
Is Jesus fully human ??? How many humans are not created then ???
Yours in Christ, Michael

Buzzard

Buzzard said:
Those that deny Christ,
Christ will deny
as Peter says
"Be always Ready and ABLE to give an answer"

Common Tater asked
"do you believe that the Son is a created being."
------------------------------------------------------------------------
and typical of those that refuse to confess Christ in front of men
Michael gives us the ole SDA deflect and deny
Maybe you care to answer these questions, as well ???
Yours in Christ, Michael

I wasn't asked;
this is the SDA forum;
here its up to the SDA to defend their beliefs
so why are you so Ashamed of Christ

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Are we going to debate Paul's view as well ???
Then Moses asked God, “Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is His name?’ What should I tell them?”
God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ” Exodus 3:13-14 NASB
Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and You have seen Abraham?”
“Truly, truly, I tell you,” Jesus declared, “before Abraham was born, I am!”
At this, they picked up stones to throw at Him. But Jesus was hidden and went out of the temple area. John 8:57-59 NASB
They wanted to stone him because he had just claimed to be GOD, Eternal God.
AV Jn 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

I will assume that you believe Jesus always tells the Truth.

AV Jn 8:57-59 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? 58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. 59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

In believing Jesus' whole testimony, Who said those words in John 8:57-59 then ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Mt 4:5-7 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, 6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in [their] hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. 7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

I know who misquoted scriptures to Jesus, for a reason. And others who do the same ???

AV 1Ti 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Any Truth, mixed with a lie, is still a whole lie. Reference conversation of Eve and the serpent, in Garden of Eden.
Buzzard said:
Those that deny Christ,
Christ will deny
as Peter says
AV 1Pt 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

"to fail to do so is too deny Christ", How is not answering @Common Tater's question related to "the hope" in Christ, to "deny Christ", please give a plain answer ???

"to fail to do so is too deny Christ", Until you give evidence to reading my heart's feelings, You can state your opinion as often as you want. But each time, GOD will judge the truth of your words back to you.
Buzzard said:
Those that deny Christ,
Christ will deny
as Peter says
Common Tater asked
"do you believe that the Son is a created being."
------------------------------------------------------------------------
and typical of those that refuse to confess Christ in front of men
Michael gives us the ole SDA deflect and deny
I wasn't asked;
this is the SDA forum;
here its up to the SDA to defend their beliefs
so why are you so Ashamed of Christ
AV 1C 15:45 And so it is written, The{G3588 ho, the definite article} first man{G444 anthropos} Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam [was made] a quickening spirit.
Spiritual iterations abound.
AV Mk 2:27 And he said unto them, The{G3588 ho, the definite article} sabbath was made for {G3588 ho, the definite article, in the Greek text}man{G444 anthropos}, and not man for the sabbath:

Is Jesus' testimony for all "{G3588 ho, the definite article, in the Greek text}man{G444 anthropos}" ???

What is your confession of Jesus' above Truth "in front of men" then without "deflect and deny" ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

JonHawk

AV Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Are we going to debate Paul's view as well ???

AV Jn 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me?

“I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; 21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: 23 I in them, and You in Me; " John 17

SDAchristian

“I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; 21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: 23 I in them, and You in Me; " John 17
AV Re 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

As you can tell, Jesus' expressions of Truth in words, are not well received here by some other posters. But in this spiritual "war", each side understand who is on who's side.

Yours in Christ, Michael

JonHawk

JonHawk said:
AV Re 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

As you can tell, Jesus' expressions of Truth in words, are not well received here by some other posters. But in this spiritual "war", each side understand who is on who's side.
As long as you know what team you're on SDAc.

Don't Be Ashamed of the Gospel
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
8 Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord,...who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace; 2 Tim 1