Aussiestan, edit and KiwiStan are newist fascist states. Toxxine

Authentic Nouveau

Warlords seize power.

As was reported by the Daily Expose in the United Kingdom and Red State in the United States, Australia’s Brad Hazzard, the Minister for Health and Medical Research, has told parents in a press conference that 24,000 children are being rounded up and sent to a stadium to get the experimental Covid-19 vaccine. Parents are not allowed to be present. Hazzard insisted to parents that their children would be ‘well looked after.’

Toxxine given to children without parental consent. 3 dead and more will die.

The parents that resist will go to jail. Under fascism, children are the property of The State.

From the beginning of the “pandemic” three countries, in particular, have set the pace on this – Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Since last spring these three have been one-upping each other in a race to the fascist finish line. And right now, Australia is putting a sprint in to pull away from the pack.

Cities are going into full lockdown for just one positive test. Some Australian cities and states aren’t just under total lockdowns, but also ever-extending curfews. The details of which read like a dystopian novel.

People are not permitted to leave the state, let alone the country. They’re not even permitted more than 5km (~3 miles) from their home. They’re not allowed out at all after 9pm or before 5am. Masks are mandatory everywhere for everyone. Outdoors and in. No religious services. No weddings. Shoot stray dogs, just in case.

Aussiestan is a rather large German style Jewish ghetto.

The proletariat will self identify as such when fully brainwashed.

Yakuda

The people in bondage get "freedom" and lose it the second someone gets sick.

In medicine, only the infected are placed in isolation.

Aussiestan is a penal colony. Again.
I'm afraid America is going to turn into Covidstan.

It's like the Israelites in Exodus. They were slaves and complained the whole time they were free asking if they were freed just to die. Is it human nature to desire safety over freedom? If so I must be weird. I'd much rather be free than a slave.

Nouveau

Of course you are, that's what minions do...whatever they are told
More insults? Sensible people follow public health guidelines in a pandemic. That's how we get to stay Covid-free and retain our freedoms.

Did you previously post as Ignatious? I remember you being far less rude and insulting than this before.

Authentic Nouveau

I'm afraid America is going to turn into Covidstan.

It's like the Israelites in Exodus. They were slaves and complained the whole time they were free asking if they were freed just to die. Is it human nature to desire safety over freedom? If so I must be weird. I'd much rather be free than a slave.
How many dungeons are they building for their subjects?

Gondwanaland

And yet here in NZ, we are now getting our freedoms back (including freedom from Covid) because we were smart enough to respect and follow the lockdown requirements.
What freedoms? They're going to put you right back into lockdown the second another person tests positive. You're nothing but sheep.

Gondwanaland

The freedoms now being restored to us under Level 2, including freedom from Covid.

We'll lockdown again if there is uncontrolled community transmission because that is how we get to stay Covid-free.
'restored to us'. You don't have freedoms if they're so easily taken and given by your government. You're literally sheep.

Yakuda

More insults? Sensible people follow public health guidelines in a pandemic. That's how we get to stay Covid-free and retain our freedoms.

Did you previously post as Ignatious? I remember you being far less rude and insulting than this before.
What guidelines? Wear a mask for show? That guideline? How about the one that interferes with the personal medical decision of a patient and their doctor? That guideline? Ive had covid so the guideline ive seen says that the vaccine has no significant benefit for us who have had it. Most stabbers dont like that guideline.

EDITED FOR LANGUAGE VIOLATION

Last edited by a moderator: