Aussiestan, edit and KiwiStan are newist fascist states. Toxxine

Beloved Daughter

Between you and me, I'm willing to bet Biden forgot :D

Have you ever heard of the term "sun downing"? It's well known in elder care...
But, it does not apply to most elders. I grow weary of people (not necessarily you) who belittle, diminish and mock the elderly.

If you are talking about POTUS, I'd say SPOT ON!;)

Bonnie

Try posting the facts for a change. Australia has had 14 days of quarantine for all incoming people, even our Prime Minister and Premiers if they left the country did 14 days. These are mostly done at hotels not quarantine stations. Residents, who can not separate from their love ones in their homes, who get covid can go into a quarantine hotel to keep them safe.

There is only one quarantine place at the moment it is in Northern Territory and it is better than the hotels. It has better air circulation and outside areas to each room. It is not like living in a zoo that is great emotional rubbish and not true.

Australia is one of many countries that tried to limit the spread of the disease via quarantining incoming travellers even the states:

Being an island it was easier to limit the virus entering the country than other countries. We also have home quarantine for residents who catch covid again not the only country. The bulk of Aussies and Kiwis care about our countrymen. NZ has done a better job of containment that we have.
Your country certainly did something right, to have such a low covid death rate. Kudos to Down Under!

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
Your country certainly did something right, to have such a low covid death rate. Kudos to Down Under!

Most Australians would disagree as they sit and watch Australia turn commie. One more reason to never give up our guns.

J regia

Most Australians would disagree as they sit and watch Australia turn commie. One more reason to never give up our guns.
And that's why we've had less than 1200 deaths from Covid 19 and why we can't proudly brag that we have daily mass shootings and regular school massacres.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
And that's why we've had less than 1200 deaths from Covid 19 and why we can't proudly brag that we have daily mass shootings and regular school massacres.

You can keep your commie country. Please list the DAILY mass shootings we have....since no one here is aware of them.

J regia

You can keep your commie country.
Cool!!! And we became commie on 1st Jan 1901. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia
Please list the DAILY mass shootings we have....since no one here is aware of them.
That's because it's just irrelevant collateral damage because of a well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, and is being swamped by the daily death toll of anti-vaxxers.

Last edited:

4Him

Administrator
Staff member

kiwimacnz

But I do know that you know nothing about Australia or what a "commie" is, and that we don't have daily mass shootings and regular school massacres.

Once they accepted a certain number of deaths as 'okay' just so long as they kept their weapons their day was over.

Bonnie

But I do know that you know nothing about Australia or what a "commie" is, and that we don't have daily mass shootings and regular school massacres.
I find it....interesting that people who do not live in Australia or NZ presume to know better what is going on in those countries than people who actually live in these places. Sad that some think trying to save lives and prevent the spread of a potentially dangerous disease and death is somehow communistic. I guess George Washington was a "commie" when he mandated that his troops MUST be inoculated against smallpox. I guess school districts that won't allow children to attend public schools unless they provide proof of being vaccinated against certain diseases, like measles and meningitis, are "commies."

Last edited: