Aussiestan, edit and KiwiStan are newist fascist states. Toxxine

kiwimacnz

But I do know that you know nothing about Australia or what a "commie" is, and that we don't have daily mass shootings and regular school massacres.

Once they accepted a certain number of deaths as 'okay' just so long as they kept their weapons their day was over.

BMS

There is a difference with laws that require people to wear seatbelts or helmets for safety, and one that requires them to take a vaccine that affects them internally.
OTU Hospital workers tell me that people treated who are double jabbed are recovering unless they have serious underlying or other conditions. Nonetheless the double jab doesnt help the latter.
Recently the UK were deciding probably not to vaccinate 11-15 year olds because the risk was not that great, but were concerned about likely disruption in schools. My question, if there is no risk why the disruption? Doesnt make sense.

If the vaccine protects someone then why should the person who has taken it worry about the person who hasnt? If the person who hasnt taken it chooses not to that must be their choice. I dont see why they should be penalised financially or required to take the vaccine or be excluded.
This could however be a smokescreen for countries such as Canada who are penalising people for freedom of conscience and speech. Thats Canada not China. But its forcing things on people if people dont choose what they want. You know a child can choose to pretend to be the opposite sex from what they are without the parents knowing, but the parents cant choose whether to take the vaccine or not.
Loony lands

Authentic Nouveau

Aussie getting worse by the day.

New South Wales Premier Says Unvaccinated Sydney Residents Face Total Social Isolation *Indefinitely* When Covid Lockdown Ends​

Bonnie

You are an Australia outsider.
For once, this poster's news is correct:

I would not say "total" isolation however. It does seem a bit drastic, however. I am not sure I believe in barring unvaccinated people from stores and restaurants. I would allow them to enter, but they must wear a mask and stay at least 6 feet away from anyone else. Although wearing a mask in a restaurant would not be possible with eating....but all of this is to stop the spread of disease and save lives.

But the OP is still 100% fake news.

Authentic Nouveau

For once, this poster's news is correct:

I would not say "total" isolation however. It does seem a bit drastic, however. I am not sure I believe in barring unvaccinated people from stores and restaurants. I would allow them to enter, but they must wear a mask and stay at least 6 feet away from anyone else. Although wearing a mask in a restaurant would not be possible with eating....but all of this is to stop the spread of disease and save lives.

But the OP is still 100% fake news.
Left wingers with robust disagreement.

Notice The leftist zealots never told us how their Arch Bishop snopes plagiarized.

David Mikkelson,

Mikkelson used fake name Jeff Zarronandia Copy other stories and violate copywrite infringements.

He plagiarized like their beloved Biden.
As a medical outsider, you do NOT know what isolation means.

These are the same cultures now getting a dose of Marxism.

Authentic Nouveau

Aussie getting worse by the day.

New South Wales Premier Says Unvaccinated Sydney Residents Face Total Social Isolation *Indefinitely* When Covid Lockdown Ends​

This is what evil looks like.

Notice the left wingers do NOT call this evil out. How can they build a raft and cross over to Miami and taste freedom?

Bonnie

This is what evil looks like.

Notice the left wingers do NOT call this evil out. How can they build a raft and cross over to Miami and taste freedom?
Notice the far rightist still continues to misrepresent the character and political leanings of a certain poster on here, despite repeated correction.

Also, The far rightist is an Australian outsider, who does not live in Australia, so does not really know what life is like Down Under and what is truly going on there, and whose OP on this thread is proven fake news. Which proves what I just wrote.

Bonnie

Our uppity left wingers are not speaking out against these abusive fascist gubments.
To whom are your referring? Since I am not a left-winger....but it would be "uppity" of anyone who is an Australian outsider to condemn what is going on there without knowing all the facts, since they do not live in Australia. I mean, look at the OP--totally false, fake news! You didn't fact check the article in the source you used, did you? Not a shred of truth to it! So, why should we listen to ANYTHING you write on here about Australia and NZ? When YOU are an Australian outsider?

Authentic Nouveau

Gideon Rozner, the Director of Policy at the Institute of Public Affairs in Melbourne, joined Tucker Carlson on Thursday night to discuss the

Gozner says the police urged the government of Victoria to issue a no-fly zone over Melbourne so people could not see how large the anti-government protests are.

There is a lot of evil and wickedness in the world if Democracies don't speak out against this Marxist tyranny.

Bonnie

There is a lot of evil and wickedness in the world if Democracies don't speak out against this Marxist tyranny.
People can speak out against it, all they want to--but apparently"Marxist tyranny" is in the eye of the beholder. And some people don't even know what Marxism really is.

But if such folk call something Marxist tyranny--when it really is NOT--then those in Democracies have the right to point out that error--correct?

Authentic Nouveau