Aussiestan, edit and KiwiStan are newist fascist states. Toxxine

Authentic Nouveau

EDITED OFF TOPIC COMMENTS

So crazy "apes" according to the heathen 'science" evostory.

Australia’s medicine and therapeutics regulator, the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), has introduced new restrictions on the prescribing of ivermectin for COVID-19 and other off-label use.

The TGA, an agency under Australia’s Commonwealth government Department of Health, announced that the changes were introduced “because of concerns with the prescribing of oral ivermectin for the claimed prevention or treatment of COVID-19.”

This move is equal parts idiotic and deadly. The TGA has banned doctors from prescribing ivermectin to their patients as a preventative or treatment for the Wuhan virus (COVID-19). We should resist this move by phoning the TGA on 1800 020 653 to demand they reverse their decision to ban doctors from prescribing ivermectin off-label.

Fascist gubment needs to step away from Dr patient relationship.

On the otherhand.

Socialized medicine is rotten to the core.

Last edited by a moderator:

balshan

“At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated. The break will then be rendered wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state as we may hope, than the Caucasian and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.”

― Charles Darwin, Descent of Man

Crazy Chuck says Australians barely above apes.

So crazy "apes" according to the heathen 'science" evostory.

Fascist gubment needs to step away from Dr patient relationship.

On the otherhand.

Socialized medicine is rotten to the core.
This post is racist to the core and how you keep getting away with your insults and racist comments is beyond me.

Every human being is entitle to have basic needs met that includes health care. Only an ungodly person would deny medical help to those less fortunate than themselves. But don't worry our present Federal Government is trying to wipe out medicare.

By the way you have already posted those lies. That drug is not banned for legitimate use. Get your facts straight.

Oh does your FDA mean you have socialized medicine? Every country has an organisation which monitors medical drug use and approves new drugs etc.

Your post continue to show you know nothing about the country you are belittling and also you are medical outsider. Otherwise you would stop posting false claims.

Last edited:

Authentic Nouveau

Looks like America needs to send missionaries to these heathen tribal lands.

America has some great churches that are having revival and growing. Our church bought an out of business church 2 months ago, ordained 4 new pastors. Started expansion construction.

balshan

Looks like America needs to send missionaries to these heathen tribal lands.

America has some great churches that are having revival and growing. Our church bought an out of business church 2 months ago, ordained 4 new pastors. Started expansion construction.
If you are an example of who they would send please don't. We have churches who are spreading the good news and do not need people like you at all. By the way with your racist attitude you would turn people off the Lord.

And once again shows your ignorance of this country. There are many American pastors here. This country does have tribal lands, we have the oldest culture in the world here.

Bonnie

Between you and me, I'm willing to bet Biden forgot :D

Have you ever heard of the term "sun downing"? It's well known in elder care...
Well, I don't know the name of Australia's leader, so I had to look it up.... Scott Morrison. Biden should have had it in his notes.

Authentic Nouveau

If you are an example of who they would send please don't. We have churches who are spreading the good news and do not need people like you at all. By the way with your racist attitude you would turn people off the Lord.

And once again shows your ignorance of this country. There are many American pastors here. This country does have tribal lands, we have the oldest culture in the world here.
More smears. What is with your "racist" accusation?

Clearly you don't know what you are talking about. Your churches have had worship, weddings and funerals shut down..

edited out rule 22 violation

Australia is going down hill at full speed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Electric Skeptic

More smears. What is with your "racist" accusation?

Clearly you don't know what you are talking about. Your churches have had worship, weddings and funerals shut down..

Lastly, your pattern of degradation is directed toward saints of The Living God. We see that.

You are an Australia outsider.

Bonnie

During "sheltering in place" last year, from mid-March until almost June, our church followed Governor Kemp's directives and had to go to modified ZOOM church services at 6:30 PM Sunday nights. Our Pastor also had ZOOM Bible studies on Wednesday nights. We had no problem following our governor's directive to limit gatherings to 20 people or less. By June, we had gone back to church services at church, with mask wearing and social distancing in church, though we had to go to two services, to, again, follow Gov. Kemp's directive to have no more than 50 people present in one place at one time. No one minded or complained. We were able to visit with each other, via the computer screen and it was actually kind of fun. We did miss having Easter services together at church, but Pastor W. went to church and actually had a live service, by himself, except for one man that helped him with the technical aspect of it. It was live on youtube, I think it was. This service was at the normal time on Easter morning.

So, we stayed in touch with each other, still managed to worship together, uplift and help and pray for each other....while obeying the government as the Bible instructs us to do.
Says the Australian outsider, who doesn't live in Australia, but BALSHAN DOES. Whom do you think would have a better handle on what is actually going on, Down Under--an Australian outsider living in the US--like YOU--or someone who actually LIVES IN AUSTRALIA?

Bonnie

more smears.
It would be difficult for Lutheran drinkers to live with beer rations?
That is the best you can do....falling back on your "smear" campaign? How is pointing out that you do not live in Australia and balshan DOES "smearing" you? She LIVES there--YOU do NOT. That is a fact--how is that fact "smearing" you?

As for smearing, good examples of THAT are what you wrote about Dr. Tripp and the Uni. of GA's school of Veterinary medicine...remember? "People in glass houses..."

And I hate beer and never drink it.

Furion

She has just started reading this from page 1 and is mortified at the racism that is showing in these posts. No one should misuse the holocaust it is disgusting. I am glad I have met you Bonnie and a few other Americans, otherwise, I might have formed a very poor opinion. It of course would be unfair for me to do so, but this is what is happening in some of these posts. There is a hatred coming through for a country that has supported America whenever asked to do so. We do not turn our back on our friends. Yet here we are as Australians having to see vile lies about our country and to suffer being called names.
I am also disappointed at Australians and Zealanders speaking vile lies about Americans.

I just read Joey and Australia turned it's back on France. Such a shame.

Bonnie

"....fly, don't bother me...:

Now how about answering my simple questions?

1. What lies did Ausrtralia and NZ spread about the US? And did you read that in Gateway Pundit?

2.Is the bit about the US and Australia supposedly turning their backs on France about those submarines? I read about that in the newspaper this morning...so, is it?

Furion

"....fly, don't bother me...:

Now how about answering my simple questions?

1. What lies did Ausrtralia and NZ spread about the US? And did you read that in Gateway Pundit?

2.Is the bit about the US and Australia supposedly turning their backs on France about those submarines? I read about that in the newspaper this morning...so, is it?
Oh Bonnie. If you insist.

It is because of you that the Australian doesn't think all Americans are goobers, or racists, or whatever crazy things Australians think.

Notice I didn't say Australia or Zealand, but referred to their representative voices here. Read more carefully, Bonnie.

Australia shouldn't have turned their backs on France, their friend. Recalling ambassadors, so I hear. Not good. Not what Australia is about, so I was told.

We do not turn our back on our friends.

J regia

It is because of you that the Australian doesn't think all Americans are goobers, or racists, or whatever crazy things Australians think.

Notice I didn't say Australia or Zealand, but referred to their representative voices here. Read more carefully, Bonnie.

Australia shouldn't have turned their backs on France, their friend. Recalling ambassadors, so I hear. Not good. Not what Australia is about, so I was told.
Presumably Scomo's hillsong pastor told him to, and why he wanted to bring him along to meet the yellow messiah.
But perhaps he might be looking for another job after the general election next year.

Bonnie

Who says Australians think "crazy things"?

I did. In post no. 175, you did NOT write you were speaking of the "representative voices here."

"I am also disappointed at Australians and Zealanders speaking vile lies about Americans. I just read Joey and Australia turned it's back on France. Such a shame."

See? Nothing about "representative voices" in this quote.
Again, I ask, are you referring to the submarines?

Last edited: