Avenging the blood of the saints

Shilohsfoal

In Revelation we read of a prostitute who is drunk on the blood of prophets and saints. Her name is Babylon the Great and Revelation says she is a city.
———————
Revelation 17:3
Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.
The woman was dressed in purple and
scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries.
The name written on her forehead was a mystery: babylon the great the mother of
prostitutes and of the abominations of the earth.
I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus. When I saw her, I was greatly astonished.

——————————
We also read of a beast that ascends out of the bottomless Pitt that will attack her and destroys her.
——————————
Revelation 17:16
The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

——————————
Looking at history, the Lord has always raised up kingdoms to punish apostate Israel. Some things just never change but I believe this will be the last time. Apostate Israel seems happy to worship its country and the goverment they have and I don't believe it will be much longer till thier goverment decides to mark them. Then the persecution of the saints in Israel begins.
Not many people care for Iran, but I bet it's Iran that God uses to punish apostate Israel in the end. Iran and the other Muslim countries around Israel.
——————————
Jerimiah 51:11
Sharpen the arrows, take up the shields! The LORD has stirred up the kings of the Medes, because his purpose is to destroy Babylon. The LORD will take vengeance, vengeance for his temple.

Temple=Saints

Long ago the people of Israel wanted a king like the gentiles have. Basically, they were asking for a beast to govern them Insted of God. Samuel warned them what would end up happening after they have chosen a king.

1 Samuel 8:17-20

He will take a tenth of your flocks, and you yourselves will become his slaves.
When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, but the LORD will not answer you in that day.”
But the people refused to listen to Samuel. “No!” they said. “We want a king over us.
Then we will be like all the other nations, with a king to lead us and to go out before us and fight our battles.”

Boy oh boy are things not going to turn out well for those who chose their beast over the Lord. After they become the slaves of their king, the lord is not going to listen to their cries for help and he's not going to fight for them. They are on their own.

Apostate Israel worships its king it has chosen. You can tell by what city is given the cup of God's wrath.

Revelation 14:9-10
A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand,
they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with
burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.

And the winner of the cup is,

Revelation 16:19
And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

Back