Baptism is a rite, not salvation !

Thistle

I know what I am posting on. I don't think you response to me was anything about baptism. I responded to your example and that had nothing at all to do with baptism.
Go back to my post and you will see it had everything to do with baptism [link].

Kade Rystalmane

CARM is seeming more and more like a school room argument than an intellectual discussion of scriptures by adults bearing in mind the spiritual fruit of Gal. 5. There are a few kind people, but this ego display here speaks more of those posting than the position they argue against.

Baishan. Why not explain how Thistle's post doesn't match up as you would like rather than just dismiss it out of hand?

balshan

CARM is seeming more and more like a school room argument than an intellectual discussion of scriptures by adults bearing in mind the spiritual fruit of Gal. 5. There are a few kind people, but this ego display here speaks more of those posting than the position they argue against.

Baishan. Why not explain how Thistle's post doesn't match up as you would like rather than just dismiss it out of hand?
I did the example used was not appropriate. If he reposts with a better and not a political example. I will elaborate. Falsely accusing me of being unkind, lacking spiritual fruit and ego is judging me without knowledge.

Beloved Daughter

I know this poster and you couldn't be more wrong. He is kind, strong on the Bible and consistent in his statements/beliefs.

I know you are new, but perhaps you should re-read the rules for posting.

Diminishing people, talking about displays of ego and condemning the majority of people here is telling us more about you, than us.

Discussion Rules, Regulations for CARM's Forums and Social Media

Kade Rystalmane

Newbirth

I did the example used was not appropriate. If he reposts with a better and not a political example. I will elaborate. Falsely accusing me of being unkind, lacking spiritual fruit and ego is judging me without knowledge.
an accusation is not a judgment...it is only an accusation you can defend your position with your facts or counter-argument. Claiming that you have been judged by someone is an accusation, which means you just did the same thing you are arguing about...

balshan

an accusation is not a judgment...it is only an accusation you can defend your position with your facts or counter-argument. Claiming that you have been judged by someone is an accusation, which means you just did the same thing you are arguing about...
No answer.