Baptists release list of sex abusers

If you want to discuss transgenders, start a new thread.
You said women and woman and I asked you what you mean.

Have a look at these two words, can you tell the difference?
Women
Transgenders

Are they the same.

A lot of times people never say what they really mean. Is that a foreign concept to you?
What nerve you have to claim to know what I really mean, especially when I have stated my opinion clearly, and it does not match your imagination!!

What nerve you have to claim to know what I really mean, especially when I have stated my opinion clearly, and it does not match your imagination!!

Isn’t education wonderful

Hatred. What other reason could there be?

If they were simply ignorant or mistaken, they'd take correction; you'd be able to explain why they misunderstand you position on whatever they misrepresented you about, and they would take it to heart.

It literally doesn't matter what you say; they're gonna either ignore it or misrepresent it. That's driven by animosity.
Some time back I pointed out that unless we can agree on the meanings of words, especially according to observable evidence, then we wont be able to communicate.
Several other posters have been telling you the same. Its seems hatred is blinding you.

You have been presented with a definition and you cant even answer yes or no. I dont really care what you feel we will stand uo against lies.

Isn’t education wonderful
I am here. If you have a question about what I mean, then ask me.
If you decide instead to parse my words and come up with some alternative comment, and I say that you are wrong, why would you dispute me?
Do you think you know my opinions better than I do?
I can assure you that I am not shy about stating my actual opinions on anything.

I am here. If you have a question about what I mean, then ask me.
If you decide instead to parse my words and come up with some alternative comment, and I say that you are wrong, why would you dispute me?
Do you think you know my opinions better than I do?
I can assure you that I am not shy about stating my actual opinions on anything.
Because I think you are unwilling to tell what you really think, when the topic make you uncomfortable.

The here and now. Where facts and science and the real-world matters.
Yes thats right, biological sex and observable reality and not your imaginary gender identity which you cant and wont define because its not reality and its not science and its perverted mentally deranged stupidity

Your opinion is.mostly observably wrong. That is clear

Back