Baptized in the Holy Spirit

aidenahmer

Hi, I'm new on here. My name is Aiden and I have a prayer request that I don't necessarily believe is urgent, but it is important. I was recently baptized in the Holy Spirit at a church meeting and my request is that I start to seek the Lord in a deeper sense than I have been. Also, pray for me to discern the lies from my own mind and the Enemy and the truth that comes from the Word of God. Also, help me to have a boldness and faith that is unshakable. I work in a hammer manufacturing warehouse in Rockford, Illinois and it is easy for me to slip into the behavioral patterns of some of my coworkers. Pray that God would help me to be a light that shines in dark places.

Magdalena

Welcome... and many blessings to you. He’s watching over you, Aiden. He hears and answers prayers. You’ve put your life in His hands. There’s no better place to be. Be well and happy.

SteveB

Hi, I'm new on here. My name is Aiden and I have a prayer request that I don't necessarily believe is urgent, but it is important. I was recently baptized in the Holy Spirit at a church meeting and my request is that I start to seek the Lord in a deeper sense than I have been. Also, pray for me to discern the lies from my own mind and the Enemy and the truth that comes from the Word of God. Also, help me to have a boldness and faith that is unshakable. I work in a hammer manufacturing warehouse in Rockford, Illinois and it is easy for me to slip into the behavioral patterns of some of my coworkers. Pray that God would help me to be a light that shines in dark places.
Hi Aiden.
Well, the best, most important and effective way to seek God more fully is to read the bible regularly.
I had gotten stuck back about 16 years ago, and I began reading the bible, one chapter a day and praying for a few minutes each morning and evening-- aside from the normal prayers of my thoughts, etc....

I did the reading during breakfast.
It didn't seem effective at first, but within a few weeks, I began seeing some important changes in my life.

Don't overwhelm yourself.

Just keep at it.
And if you miss a day, just pick up where you left off.

You'll be blown away by how much God will do in your life by making this a daily habit.