Be A Man!

Ignatius

This is what we call discussion, Iggy

If you're not interested in discussion, then why are you here?
If you are interested in discussion, then you need to realize that we DO owe it to one another to provide explanations for our claims
I am here to discuss first with people who are genuinely interested in the topic and second who actually can understand the topic. I know for sure you aren't genuinely interested in the topic and i am becoming more convinced you don't want to understand the topic.
I care very deeply about morality and I am deeply offended by the immorality of God because He, of all people, should know better!

In fact, I think it fair to say that I care more about God than you do, Ignatius

I certainly hold Him to a higher standard than do you and, seems to me, that we don't generally expect much of those that we don't much care for - so.....

PS
I will be starting a new thread shortly
And don't worry, I will be sure to give you the credit
I'm sure God cares how offended you are but he doesn't seem to interested in convincing you of anything does he? Lol

treeplanter

I am here to discuss first with people who are genuinely interested in the topic and second who actually can understand the topic. I know for sure you aren't genuinely interested in the topic and i am becoming more convinced you don't want to understand the topic.
I am genuinely interested to know what God's explanation is for how and why He is not immoral despite doing immoral things like drowning babies

You said that God HAS provided an explanation
What is it???
I'm sure God cares how offended you are but he doesn't seem to interested in convincing you of anything does he? Lol
Indeed, He is not interested in convincing me of anything
What, though, can this mean?

One of two things, Iggy:

Either God does not exist
or
He is a bad Father