Be quiet - the parents don't have to know

No, it's not difficult. Examine the physical demands of your sport. Decide what is fair and what is not. Write the rules. Sport bodies are autonomous and pretty well insulated from the demands or expectations of wider society. There are golf clubs that don't allow women members at all. I've no idea how they would cope with a trans member.

I mean, clearly it’s difficult. Sports governing bodies are having all kinds of difficulty navigating this.

I think that once again you are falling for the faux outrage, as if this was the most terrible dilemma ever faced by humanity.

Oh stop. I’ve never said anything like that.

It really isn't. It's just not important to anyone, except the individuals and organizations directly concerned. Plus there's a lot of outright falsehoods being spread.

The single biggest falsehood being spread on this issue is that a male who identifies as a woman is actually a woman. Or that simply believing you’re the opposite gender means you actually are. It’s an assault on biology, reason, and common sense.

There's a current furore in the UK over a person convicted of two particularly vicious tapes, who transitioned to female during the trial process. The uproar over this person being sent to a female prison! The condemnation of woke culture gone mad! The truth is that there's no automatic right for any trans person to be sent to a prison of their adopted gender. The Prison Service decides where to incarcerate someone on a case by case basis dependent on risk, amongst other things. The individual concerned is currently held in a local prison pending final allocation.

Ok.

You keep insisting that there’s such a thing as “acting like girls”. You owe an explanation for what you mean by that. What do you mean by “acting like girls”?
I think it's clear then, you don't think there is such thing as acting like a girl and that is the point.

Remember, this only started because of your claim they are wrong and you are right.

It is the new new thing, boys and girls seemingly interchangeable, and as you say there is no norm for behavior. It seems you are fully on board.
Give me passages that show us what boys are supposed to be like and what girls are supposed to be like.
Oh I think you already know what effeminate means and where it is, along with prohibitions for Israel about men wearing women's clothes, etc.

Like I said, I'm not interested in your biblical reasoning.

I would love to see how researched by this rather sweeping, and on the face of it, ridiculous generalisation. I meant how do you know? Have you secretly been attending female failed hanging out sessions dressed as a woman? Have you any idea of the range of cultures that human society has entertained? Do you think that every male on the planet lives in some kind of Animal House Frat party?
You never struck me as such a thorough going apple polisher, as you have turned out to be. Nobody needs to infiltrate the "world of women" to observe female behavior. It becomes patently obvious whenever two or more females are in the same place at the same time. I make no attempt to try to characterize it. But however that may be, it's completely distinguishable from that of males. But the one thing that it couldn't possibly be described as is "hanging out."

No, it's not difficult. Examine the physical demands of your sport. Decide what is fair and what is not. Write the rules.
This is mentally deranged again. Is it fair to allow adults to box children? Or are you saying a 7 year old child cant identify as an adult?

There are golf clubs that don't allow women members at all.
Depends what you mean by a woman, you havent been able to clarify that.
I've no idea how they would cope with a trans member.
Depends what sex they are. If they are women then they shouldnt be in a men's only golf club.

[quote I think that once again you are falling for the faux outrage, as if this was the most terrible dilemma ever faced by humanity. [/quote] Of course it is, humanity reproduces through male and female, if you are insisting people musnt tell the difference they we are all accepting your lie
It's just not important to anyone, except the individuals and organizations directly concerned. Plus there's a lot of outright falsehoods being spread.
Which means what?
There's a current furore in the UK over a person convicted of two particularly vicious tapes,
Do you mean a man who raped women?
who transitioned to female during the trial process.
So a man and always a man because biological sex is immutable. There should be a furore with such a lie.
The uproar over this person being sent to a female prison!
Obviously because he is a man.
The condemnation of woke culture gone mad!
Obviously has. You cant recognise a man from a woman.

The truth is that there's no automatic right for any trans person to be sent to a prison of their adopted gender.
No, your claim is a lie, and its just your claim, it has no basis in evidence. The truth is biological sex is immutable because one cannot fully change the anatomy and one certainly cannot change every cell in ones' body to have XX or XY chromosomes. So stop lying. Secondly prisons are segregated by biological sex NOT the gender you mentioned, unless of course you want to apologise to us all for having argued at length that sex and gender arent the same.

I think it's clear then, you don't think there is such thing as acting like a girl and that is the point.

Remember, this only started because of your claim they are wrong and you are right.

So long story short, you are either unable or unwilling to tell me what behaviors are “acting like a girl”.

It is the new new thing, boys and girls seemingly interchangeable, and as you say there is no norm for behavior. It seems you are fully on board.

Oh there’s definitely behaviors that fall in the bounds of what is “normal” for boys and girls. Within any statistical measure there’s a “normal” or “typical” range for any demographic. But there’s also going to be data points outside that “normal” or “typical”.

Oh I think you already know what effeminate means and where it is, along with prohibitions for Israel about men wearing women's clothes, etc.

Like I said, I'm not interested in your biblical reasoning.

So I’ve got a good friend from college. Happily married man with three kids. His voice is very effeminate. He doesn’t do any typical “man” things, certainly not things Eldredge says boys and men ought to be like.

But he’s a good guy and loves the Lord. Is he a real man or not?

You may not be interested in my biblical reasoning, but *I* am very interested in *yours*, if it exists.

So long story short, you are either unable or unwilling to tell me what behaviors are “acting like a girl”.
It was never a purpose to try.

I did want you to state it plainly what you are claiming.
Oh there’s definitely behaviors that fall in the bounds of what is “normal” for boys and girls. Within any statistical measure there’s a “normal” or “typical” range for any demographic. But there’s also going to be data points outside that “normal” or “typical”.
That seems like doublespeak.

A boy acting like a girl would not be normative. If it is then your distinctions are just a waste of words.
So I’ve got a good friend from college. Happily married man with three kids. His voice is very effeminate. He doesn’t do any typical “man” things, certainly not things Eldredge says boys and men ought to be like.

But he’s a good guy and loves the Lord. Is he a real man or not?
Am I the one who says it?

You can ask Paul, or Moses maybe. I'm not in judgment over what the scriptures say. You can be if that's what you want.

You never struck me as such a thorough going apple polisher, as you have turned out to be. Nobody needs to infiltrate the "world of women" to observe female behavior. It becomes patently obvious whenever two or more females are in the same place at the same time. I make no attempt to try to characterize it. But however that may be, it's completely distinguishable from that of males. But the one thing that it couldn't possibly be described as is "hanging out."
Well, as you have consistently failed to define hanging out, I can't really do much more than say I don't believe it. There's only one way I can think of that involves hanging out that only males are capable of, but something tells me that's not what you mean.

One of the arguments of the gender identity ideologues is that people are identifying with who they are. Now sex is immutable, age is not changable, skin colour is not really changeable. So we should have a situation where what someone is , has no bearing on who they are. That should mean a 7 year old afro American boy can present as a 67 year old white woman and receive a pension. But the gender identity ideologues arent arguing for that, just the sex based one, its a sexual perversion

It was never a purpose to try.

I did want you to state it plainly what you are claiming.

That seems like doublespeak.

A boy acting like a girl would not be normative. If it is then your distinctions are just a waste of words.

Am I the one who says it?

You can ask Paul, or Moses maybe. I'm not in judgment over what the scriptures say. You can be if that's what you want.

This conversation is pointless. You’re not even really participating. You’re sending words with no point behind them.

I made it clear what I’m saying - that Christians who claim that boys “ought” to be such and such, and girls “ought” to be such and such, are wrong - there’s really no biblical support for that.

If you disagree, the onus is on you to show me from scripture why I’m wrong.

You either can’t do it or won’t do it.

I suspect the former.

Well, as you have consistently failed to define hanging out, I can't really do much more than say I don't believe it. There's only one way I can think of that involves hanging out that only males are capable of, but something tells me that's not what you mean.
What do you understand by 'males' Perhaps if you clarify that he may be able to define hanging out. Debate is a two way street

This conversation is pointless. You’re not even really participating. You’re sending words with no point behind them.

I made it clear what I’m saying.
Correct, you are as woke as any and your biblical understanding is lacking.

I have no time for preachers preaching anti-gay.

I also have no time for christians who don't realize what the scriptures teach.

Just think about any group of men in each other's company, and imagine what they're doing, and that is basically hanging out. They might be watching an athletic event while drinking a beer. My father and his brother would get together about once a year and they would go into my grandmothers living room one of them would sit in a chair and the other one would lay down on the couch and they would take a nap. That's certainly an example. It's all of that male behavior that you see in the presence of males that you don't see when women get together.

Just think about any group of men in each other's company, and imagine what they're doing, and that is basically hanging out. They might be watching an athletic event while drinking a beer. My father and his brother would get together about once a year and they would go into my grandmothers living room one of them would sit in a chair and the other one would lay down on the couch and they would take a nap. That's certainly an example. It's all of that male behavior that you see in the presence of males that you don't see when women get together.
You've been hanging out with the wrong women.

Lets be clear what you mean by women before we start deciding which might be the wrong ones. Forgive me if you have stated this before, but do you agree women have XX chromosomes and female anatomy?

Correct, you are as woke as any and your biblical understanding is lacking.

How can you say with a straight face that I’m as woke as anyone when I’ve been arguing with people that transgenderism and gender dysphoria is a mental disorder and that it’s nuts?

I have no time for preachers preaching anti-gay.

I also have no time for christians who don't realize what the scriptures teach.

So again you really don’t have any biblical argument supporting what you say. Which kinda proves my point.

That's just it. I'm not the one who's incapable of hanging out. Make no mistake when men hang out women are often present, either enhancing the ambience, or soaking it in. But what they're not doing is hanging out. It's just something that women don't do. I'm not at all sure that women would really be interested in hanging out if they could.

That's just it. I'm not the one who's incapable of hanging out. Make no mistake when men hang out women are often present, either enhancing the ambience, or soaking it in. But what they're not doing is hanging out. It's just something that women don't do. I'm not at all sure that women would really be interested in hanging out if they could.
I'm not sure that all men are interested in doing what you describe either. This male bonding notion is peculiar to you and your lifestyle. That you extrapolate what your father and his brother do and apply it to the entire male population of the planet, says rather more about you than you think. A large proportion of humanity has neither the resources nor the leisure time to behave like this, let alone make it the defining behaviour of their existence.

I'm not sure that all men are interested in doing what you describe either. This male bonding notion is peculiar to you and your lifestyle. That you extrapolate what your father and his brother do and apply it to the entire male population of the planet, says rather more about you than you think. A large proportion of humanity has neither the resources nor the leisure time to behave like this, let alone make it the defining behaviour of their existence.
What do you mean by 'male' Temujin?

Note that all those who have sucumbed to the gender identity ideology, point out the lies and grooming

Hope you are please with your ideology that mutilates young people

Back