Be Warned, Testing is surely Coming

Keraz

Isaiah 24:1-6 Be warned, the Lord is about to strip the earth, split it and turn it upside down and scatter its inhabitants. Everyone will be affected. Luke 21:34-36

The earth dries up and withers, it is desecrated by those who live in it. They have broken My Laws and violated My covenant, that is why a curse consumes the earth and its peoples suffer, their numbers dwindle, only a few are left.
The Lords Day of vengeance and wrath strikes the earth, punishing and affecting all its inhabitants. Do not expect a ‘rapture’ at this time, these scriptures refute that. Isaiah 63:1-6, Revelation 6:12-17.

Isaiah 24:7-13 Crops fail, the people are shocked and anxious. Their cities are in chaos and their houses shuttered and locked. Nothing but desolation is left in the towns, the bridges and highways are destroyed. So it will be throughout the world, among the nations, as an olive tree is beaten and stripped.
Cities and towns will become uninhabitable – no food, power or water and roads impassable. “Suddenly, in a single Day” is confirmed by Isaiah 10:7 & Isaiah 47:9 All the nations of the world face the sun over a 24hr period. A huge Coronal Mass Ejection fireball could strike all the earth in one rotation. Isaiah 30:26, Psalms 50:1-6, Malachi 4:1-3

Isaiah 24:16b-20 But, there will be trouble for the earth on the Day that the Lord opens the window of heaven and shakes the earth’s foundation. It will lurch and sway like a drunkard and whoever tries to escape will be caught, like in a trap.
Worldwide earthquakes. The attackers of Israel will be killed and all the unrighteous will be punished. . Isaiah 66:15-17, Amos 9:1-4, 2 Peter 3:7 & 10

Isaiah 24:21-23 On that Day, the Lord will punish the powers in the heavens above and the leaders on the earth below. They will be made prisoners, punished for a long time. The sun and moon will grow pale. God will reign in Jerusalem and will be revealed in His glory to the elders of His people. 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10, Revelation 14:1
The sky will be darkened for a while because of smoke and ash clouds. The Lord is only revealed to His people, not to all the world yet, as at the Return.

Isaiah 24:14-16a People from the West and the East, acclaim the Lord. In the coasts and islands of the sea, we hear them sing- from the ends of the earth, glorifying the God of Israel. These are the faithful Christian people of God.

As Isaiah 30:26-29 says: ‘On that Day, [of His wrath by a CME sunstrike] I will save My people’. They will praise the Lord for their salvation. Isaiah 43:2

That all this is before the Return of Jesus, is clear: then, He will come on the clouds with His angels, visible to all. Then; He destroys the armies of the Anti Christ by the Sword of His Word, not by fire, as the corpses become carrion food.

But first, this shocking and terrible Day of trouble for all the earth will come. The Day the Lord ‘opens the window of the heavens and shakes the earth’s foundations’. This is the event that ‘comes like a thief’, unexpectedly and ‘everyone will be affected’. Soon after that, His faithful Christian people from ‘the coasts and islands: from the ends of the earth’, will move to and settle in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5
The Glory of God will go into the rebuilt Temple. Ezekiel 43:1-9 The elders and leaders will know Him, as in ancient times, with Abraham, Moses and David. Jeremiah 30:21

The rest of the world’s peoples will organise a One World Government, as their leaders have gone. 10 regions will be established, each led by a President. It will not be long before one will assume full dictatorial powers. Then the rest of the prophesies unfold.

The Lords Day of Vengeance and The Great Day of the Sovereign Lord:

2 Thessalonians 1:7-10 ... when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in blazing fire. Then he will mete out punishment to those who refuse to acknowledge God and who will not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They will suffer the penalty of eternal destruction, cut off from the presence of God. When, on that great Day He comes to reveal His glory amongst His own and His majesty to all believers.

Do not confuse this passage with the Return of Jesus in His glory. He does NOT come in fire then. This time, at the Sixth Seal event, He reveals Himself only to those who believe in Him and keep His Laws. Isaiah 24:23, Zechariah 9:14-17, 2

1/ The Day of Vengeance and the wrath of God;

Psalms 11:4-6 The Lord is in heaven,….. He will rain fiery coals onto the wicked….

Isaiah 66:15-16 See, the Lord is coming in fire, His sword will test mankind.

Micah 5:15 In anger and fury, I shall wreak vengeance on the nations who disobey Me.

Habakkuk 3:12 Furiously; You trample down the nations.

Malachi 4:1 The Day comes; burning like a furnace, evildoers will be as stubble.

Hebrews 10:27...a terrifying judgement of fire that will consume God’s enemies.

Isaiah 30:26 On the day that the Lord saves His people,[born again Christians] the sun will shine with seven times its usual strength and the moon will be as bright as the sun.

Revelation 14:17-20 ..the angel with authority over fire....the winepress of God’s wrath…

So, we see that the first event is the Lord sending fire by the means of an earth directed explosion of the suns surface, literally causing all the graphic effects prophesied.

2/ The Great Day of the Sovereign Lord; the Return of the Lord Jesus; Rev 16:14b

Matthew 24:29-31 As soon as this time of distress has passed [the Tribulation] the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give light, the stars will fall and all the heavenly bodies will be shaken. Then ALL the peoples will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. With a trumpet blast He will send His angels to gather His chosen from the farthest corners of the world. These will be all the people who have kept faithful to the Lord during the Tribulation as all the Christians will be living in the Land soon after the Day of vengeance. Rev 12:6-17

Revelation 19:11-21....Jesus Returns and the destroys Satan’s armies, by the Sword of His Word and Satan is bound until the end of the 1000 years. Zechariah 14:3-5

There will be four more judgement/punishments by the Lord, the first to happen soon, The Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, a worldwide judgement of fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis, a world changer that will particularly affect the Middle East. Zephaniah 1:14-18, Ezekiel 30:1-5 This will enable His people, every faithful Christian person, Jew or Gentile, to settle in all of the Holy Land. Ezekiel 34:11-16, Romans 9:24-26

Then, later comes the Gog/Magog attack and their destruction. Ezekiel 38 & 39

At the Return of Jesus, He destroys the armies of the Anti Christ. Revelation 19:17-21 Then, at the end of the Millennium, there is another attack by a huge army, then comes the Great White Throne judgement of all people alive and dead.

Note: that in Rev 19:13 Jesus Returns in a garment dyed in blood. In Isaiah 63:3 He tramples the nations....and their blood spattered all his clothing. From this and the sequence in 2 Thessalonians, we can say that the Day of the Lord’s wrath- the Sixth Seal, Revelation 6:12-17 will be the next prophesied event of the end times.

Reference REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged

Isaiah 24:1-6 Be warned, the Lord is about to strip the earth, split it and turn it upside down and scatter its inhabitants. Everyone will be affected. Luke 21:34-36

The earth dries up and withers, it is desecrated by those who live in it. They have broken My Laws and violated My covenant, that is why a curse consumes the earth and its peoples suffer, their numbers dwindle, only a few are left.
The Lords Day of vengeance and wrath strikes the earth, punishing and affecting all its inhabitants. Do not expect a ‘rapture’ at this time, these scriptures refute that. Isaiah 63:1-6, Revelation 6:12-17.

Isaiah 24:7-13 Crops fail, the people are shocked and anxious. Their cities are in chaos and their houses shuttered and locked. Nothing but desolation is left in the towns, the bridges and highways are destroyed. So it will be throughout the world, among the nations, as an olive tree is beaten and stripped.
Cities and towns will become uninhabitable – no food, power or water and roads impassable. “Suddenly, in a single Day” is confirmed by Isaiah 10:7 & Isaiah 47:9 All the nations of the world face the sun over a 24hr period. A huge Coronal Mass Ejection fireball could strike all the earth in one rotation. Isaiah 30:26, Psalms 50:1-6, Malachi 4:1-3

Isaiah 24:16b-20 But, there will be trouble for the earth on the Day that the Lord opens the window of heaven and shakes the earth’s foundation. It will lurch and sway like a drunkard and whoever tries to escape will be caught, like in a trap.
Worldwide earthquakes. The attackers of Israel will be killed and all the unrighteous will be punished. . Isaiah 66:15-17, Amos 9:1-4, 2 Peter 3:7 & 10

Isaiah 24:21-23 On that Day, the Lord will punish the powers in the heavens above and the leaders on the earth below. They will be made prisoners, punished for a long time. The sun and moon will grow pale. God will reign in Jerusalem and will be revealed in His glory to the elders of His people. 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10, Revelation 14:1
The sky will be darkened for a while because of smoke and ash clouds. The Lord is only revealed to His people, not to all the world yet, as at the Return.

Isaiah 24:14-16a People from the West and the East, acclaim the Lord. In the coasts and islands of the sea, we hear them sing- from the ends of the earth, glorifying the God of Israel. These are the faithful Christian people of God.

As Isaiah 30:26-29 says: ‘On that Day, [of His wrath by a CME sunstrike] I will save My people’. They will praise the Lord for their salvation. Isaiah 43:2

That all this is before the Return of Jesus, is clear: then, He will come on the clouds with His angels, visible to all. Then; He destroys the armies of the Anti Christ by the Sword of His Word, not by fire, as the corpses become carrion food.

But first, this shocking and terrible Day of trouble for all the earth will come. The Day the Lord ‘opens the window of the heavens and shakes the earth’s foundations’. This is the event that ‘comes like a thief’, unexpectedly and ‘everyone will be affected’. Soon after that, His faithful Christian people from ‘the coasts and islands: from the ends of the earth’, will move to and settle in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5
The Glory of God will go into the rebuilt Temple. Ezekiel 43:1-9 The elders and leaders will know Him, as in ancient times, with Abraham, Moses and David. Jeremiah 30:21

The rest of the world’s peoples will organise a One World Government, as their leaders have gone. 10 regions will be established, each led by a President. It will not be long before one will assume full dictatorial powers. Then the rest of the prophesies unfold.
I'll file this in my "theories about the end of the world" folder, along with the other several hundred authoritative eschatological versions.

One thing I like to keep in mind is that the Jews of Jesus' day were dead certain that they knew all about the Messiah: how he'd arrive, what he'd do, and how he'd do it! 'Cept God fulfilled the Messianic prophecies in such a way that to this day most Jews reject their Messiah.
Just sayin' that we can have something all fitted together, lookin' purty, and still be totally wrong!

Last edited:
One thing I like to keep in mind is that the Jews of Jesus' day were dead certain that they knew all about the Messiah: how he'd arrive, what he'd do, and how he'd do it! 'Cept God fulfilled the Messianic prophecies in such a way that to this day most Jews reject their Messiah.
Just sayin' that we can have something all fitted together, lookin' purty, and still be totally wrong!
The Scriptures are very detailed and specific as to how the 3nd of days will happen.

Isaiah 48:
3 I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.
4 Because I knew that thou art obstinate, and thy neck is an iron sinew, and thy brow brass;
5 I have even from the beginning declared it to thee; before it came to pass I shewed it thee: lest thou shouldest say, Mine idol hath done them, and my graven image, and my molten image, hath commanded them.

Isaiah 46:
8 Remember this, and shew yourselves men: bring it again to mind, O ye transgressors.
9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

Bob can poo poo the prophetic passages of the end times as much as he likes. However, the Word of the LORD will be vindicated and proven to be accurate.

Jn.15:1
I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

said to the 12
I am the vine, ye are the branches:​
only 12 Branches on the Vine,
not many; just 12
=============================================================
Keraz said:
Isaiah 24:1-6 Be warned, the Lord is about to ....................

AIN"T NONE OF THIS GONNA HAPPEN
TILL----------------------
Let no man deceive you by any means:
for that day shall not come,
except there come a falling away first,
and that man of sin be revealed,
the son of perdition;

John 17:12
While I was with them in the world,
I kept them in thy name:
those that thou gavest me I have kept,
and none of them is lost,
but the
son of perdition;
that the scripture might be fulfilled.

-
2Thes. 2:1
Now we beseech you, brethren,
by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ,
and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled,
neither by spirit, nor by word,
nor by letter as from us,
as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means:
for that day shall not come,
except there come a falling away first,
and that man of sin be revealed,
the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God,
or that is worshipped;
so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God,
shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you,
I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth
that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work:
only he who now letteth will let,
until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed,
whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth,
and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan
with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish;
because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion,
that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth,
but had pleasure in unrighteousness.​

so who is this; Lucifer, son of the morning!
the son of perdition;
that Christ spake of

that the scripture might be fulfilled.

How art thou fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
how art thou cut down to the ground,
which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart,
I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation,
in the sides of the north:
What set in the sides of the North???
Ez.8:1
And it came to pass in the sixth year, in the sixth month,
in the fifth day of the month,
Then said he unto me,
Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the north.
So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north,
and behold northward at the gate of the altar]
this image of jealousy in the entry
.​
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will be like the most High.
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell,
to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee,
and consider thee, saying,
Is this the man that made the earth to tremble,
that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness,
and destroyed the cities thereof;
that opened not the house of his prisoners?

18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them,
lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave
like an abominable branch,
and as the raiment of those that are slain,
thrust through with a sword,
that go down to the stones of the pit;
as a carcase trodden under feet.
So who is this abominable branch,
that turned back into predition

So who is this abominable branch,
that turned back into predition
The sodomitical church hierarchies, for a start, including now the RCC and Anglican and many other RCC daughter churches, which engage the protection of secular law to practise profanities against God.

Back